Search Unity

1. Improved Prefab workflow (includes Nested Prefabs!), 2D isometric Tilemap and more! Get the 2018.3 Beta now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Let us know a bit about your interests, and if you'd like to become more directly involved. Take our survey!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice

A way to adjust vertical axis scale on Data Explorer ?

Discussion in 'Unity Analytics' started by AlexKhundar, Oct 1, 2018.

1. AlexKhundar

AlexKhundar

Hi there,
    I have a report in which I have 2 Custom events. One represents the number of time an ad is proposed to the player and the other represents the number of time an ad is accepted (yes, we are kind, we give the choice to the player, but we would like to know how many do accept to see an ad !).
    Problem is the two events have two different scales on the preview. I'd like them to have the same scale, as you can imagine. The curves would be more significant. I'm linkin an image so you can see one has 2 times the scale of the other.
    Is there any way to solve this ? Capture forum.PNG