Search Unity

1. Good news ✨ We have more Unite Now videos available for you to watch on-demand! Come check them out and ask our experts any questions!
    Dismiss Notice

A unique 3D storybook app.

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by MobadGames, Feb 25, 2011.

1. MobadGames

MobadGames

Happy to announce our very first Peek 'n Play animated, interactive 3D storybook is now available on the iPad and should be approved on the iPhone and as a Mac App in the next week or two.

If you have young girls or just want to see a very cool evolution in children's stories please take a look.
    The artwork is truly outstanding and the integration of the animation and interactivity is like nothing else out there right now.

iTunes Link
    http://goo.gl/DbyMl

cheers
    -kory

Last edited: Feb 25, 2011
  2. starpaq

starpaq

Wow, i had no idea perspective 3d could be done on the iPad / iPhone until now. I could only imagine how immersive it looks since I do not have any iProducts.

3. Frank Oz

Frank Oz

I can think of the perfect little girl who would love this. But at her age, an ipad would not be a good idea, and probably not last very long. Which makes me think, there really should be kidpads developed, to rugged TOMY standards, for the little-uns.

4. MobadGames

MobadGames

I have the standard iPad case from Apple and it's held up fine to my 3 year old little girl.
    Actually it's my 7 year old boy that's the problem but it's survived the two times he's dropped it as well.

There are a couple heavy duty rubberized cases I've seen as well.

-k

5. p6r

p6r

Absolutely fantastic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    All is perfect for the public you aim... Congratulations !

6R

6. satrio

satrio

Looks great!

Gonna buy this to support your thing!

7. Disati

Disati

Looks good. Had the idea some time ago, but wouldn't have done it better than you. Congratulations.

8. granada

granada

I agree and more :D.

Dave

9. MichaelMartin_526

MichaelMartin_526

Wow, that looks stunning. A real stand out product.

10. invicticide

invicticide

This is quite awesome. Fantastic artwork, clever use of perspective, and the "interactive storybook" concept is just great!

I am not a six-year-old girl but I'm totally digging this anyway. ;)

11. Fidde

Fidde

That looks amazing, have long pondered doing something similar but as usual someone else does it better. Best of luck with the app!

12. MobadGames

MobadGames

Thanks all. It's been a fun process.
    Meetings set up with DC comics, Warner Brothers and a bunch of other publishers and graphic novel companies.
    Hopefully I'll be able to make some of my money back. :)

App is approved on the iPad. Still waiting for approval on the iPhone and Mac app versions.
    http://goo.gl/DbyMl

best
    -kory

unityunity