Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

A Thread to discuss game ideas and, concepts - -

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jbb1979, Aug 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jbb1979

jbb1979

Hi,

I realize a lot of the people here are very deep into coding, shaders and, technical stuff and, I'm not entirely sure if this is the right place to talk about this . .

I personally don't want to learn code or, super-complicated soft-ware but, it seems necessary, so I'll do it, do all the official tutorials and, read the online manual, as best I can . . I realize a lot of the topics here a very technical and, I get that - -

But, I wanted to start a little thread to talk about our game ideas, what it is we hope to create, using this Amazing unity soft-ware program . ..

For me, I want to create a game with Demons, Vampires and, angels . . I want it to have relatively low 3D character quality so, I can do it my-self, since I have so many ideas, for now - -

I find the topic interests me and, I want to discuss it, in games, with other ideas - -

But, what about you - - what are you making a game about ? ! I hope it's not dumb but, I really want to hear your epic game ideas and, notions . . Are you making a game about lady King Kong, called Queen Kong or, is it a racing game or, rpg game - -

For me, I'm not particularly motivated by writing code alone, for me the real ' Juicy' stuff is the games, the stories and, the Epic action . .. I find that's where my motivation is from and, can I ask, where do you get your motivation from ? ! .. Where do You get The fun, and inspiration from, if It's not too much . .

matidzeramz likes this.
  2. xVergilx

xVergilx

3. jbb1979

jbb1979

Pardon my writing skills, I have PTSD from Illegal wars - -

I am sorry but, I just would like to talk game developers about the Great joy of Game making, For fun . .. For me, it's the ideas and, Stories and, wanting to share them, With others - -

What ideas are you working on and, what makes you happy ?

4. zombiegorilla

zombiegorilla

xVergilx and jbb1979 like this.
  5. elmar1028

elmar1028

Hmm...thread's still open

Antypodish likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.