Search Unity

A.T.N.E. - Adventure That Never Ends

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by ATNEDev, Jul 13, 2012.

1. ATNEDev

ATNEDev

Hello!

My alias on the internet is Moo, and I'm a Dev for the upcoming Third/First Person Shooter with Sci-Fi elements and character models similar to Minecrafts. There will be no game developing in Unity 'till the end of the summer, due to my lack of access to a x86 or a x64 system. Now, I have established a blog you can follow, and submit your ideas to. I have made 3 skethes of weapons so far and intend to make much more, but I need your ideas or maps, guns, plot, everything. I set a goal of reaching 50 visits to my blog in order to see if anyone considers my blog exists, and then submitting this post to Unity forums. Nuff said over here, for additional info, please visit my blog at Project ATNE

I'll appreciate every single visit, but even more appreciation would I show if you would to register and follow it daily.

Thanks for reading this post, and be free to comment on my game design idea either here or the blogs comment.

See ya at Mah Blog !

PS. After I start the developement and modelling, I'll post my progress on the blog AND these forums. Before that point, everything I post is going to be posted and updated at my blog.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2012
  2. Mold

Mold

3. Mold

Mold

Dude, noone can read Croatian...
    ...and google translate sucks.

Why don't you put the full site in English

4. ATNEDev

ATNEDev

Thanks for your help. I wasn't sure if I'm allowed to post direct links, as I'm a common member of forums that forbid it.

5. ATNEDev

ATNEDev

It displays it in Croatian? SORRY, I couldn't possibly know, as no one told me. Fixing it right nao.

6. ATNEDev

ATNEDev

Is anyone willing to tell me if the blog displays english text right now? It's actually originally written in English, and I see it in English, but, as Mold reports, it's translated in Croatian -.-

7. kablammyman

kablammyman

seems to be english now

8. ATNEDev

ATNEDev

What do you think? Are you seeing some potential?

9. CodePanda

CodePanda

Read some posts on the blog, it seems pretty legit. The idea is solid and it has great potential. Keep developing this :p

10. ATNEDev

ATNEDev

Thanks! I'll be doing plot and weapons this summer, so everything for at least Beta is ready at the end of it. I'm going to post more plt and a lil update today. If my dad agrees to send me my PC on my birthday, we could even see the alpha before the end of August :)

Last edited: Jul 14, 2012
  11. ATNEDev

ATNEDev

BUMP : Major update at my blog!

12. ATNEDev

ATNEDev

BUMP : Main character concept + major update with announcement of *MAYBE COMING* mode.