Search Unity

A reboot of my old game - TRESBEUM

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by MarioSantoso, Apr 12, 2018.

1. MarioSantoso

MarioSantoso

Hello,

I always planned to improve my first game, and after an embarrassing two years of lazy working, finally able to finish it. The reboot game has better optimization and flow. Added ship customization: load weapons and perks of your choice.

The ship can jump (fast travel) but there's a long cool down after each jump unless you add a perk. Ships has energy, shield, armor and structure points. Shields negates damage and armor reduces damage. Energy is required to power weapons.

Weapons limited by energy usage, range and cool down. Some better against shield others against armor. Ballistics have higher damage than beams but poor aiming.

There are perks to boost energy, makes shield stronger or double armor effectiveness. There's a double damage perk and movement perks. It's up to you to make the best combination.

The core game play remains the same, start with a single base and expand. Your main task is to plan where to attack or defend. The map always random, meaning you can end up in difficult position :p from the start.

Anyway, here's the video.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2018
  2. j_spencer93

j_spencer93

Wow this is really cool. Need little game to say the least.