Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.
  2. Join us on Dec 8, 2022, between 7 am & 7 pm EST, in the DOTS Dev Blitz Day 2022 - Q&A forum, Discord, and Unity3D Subreddit to learn more about DOTS directly from the Unity Developers.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a look at our Games Focus blog post series which will show what Unity is doing for all game developers – now, next year, and in the future.
    Dismiss Notice

A real-size object on an image target?

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by MolangRabbit, Feb 13, 2018.

1. MolangRabbit

MolangRabbit

Hi, I'm a starter on Unity. It's been just fewer than 2 weeks now after I started it.

I'm trying to make an object of AR float on a card.
    The object is real-size scale; if the object is a human, it is human-sized.
    The card of the image target is about 4 x 6 size in real.

Just use the formal way of floating an object on an image target.
    And to view the overall of the object, I used 'Extended Tracking'.

It was able to float the object on the card, just in still camera view.
    The object was really big at the position, which is target scannable, so I move back to view the whole.

The problems came up from here.
    1. Vanished in sudden.
    2. More and more I went back, the object became invisible from the backside.
    3. It trembled and kept shaking
    4. The object followed my camera; never fixed on the target

I can't figure it out even I had misconception about the extended tracking or ar camera...
    I googled so much to find out whether any of the contents like mine have come out, but nothing.

So is it not able to an AR content with real-size objects on an image target yet?
    Or is it the just a case in my lack of research about the topic?