Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions. On July 12, the Unity Forums will become read-only.

Please, do not make any changes to your username or email addresses at id.unity.com during this transition time.

It's still possible to reply to existing private message conversations during the migration, but any new replies you post will be missing after the main migration is complete. We'll do our best to migrate these messages in a follow-up step.

On July 15, Unity Discussions will become read-only until July 18, when the new design and the migrated forum contents will go live.

Read our full announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.

Bug A project has been deleted without doing anything

Discussion in 'Unity Hub' started by RulaJr, Jan 9, 2023.

1. RulaJr

RulaJr

I do not know if it has been a bug or not but what has happened is that yesterday that project was, I had it on my list of projects and the next day it has disappeared, luckily it was an unimportant project but I am afraid that it will happen to me with other works, is there any solution for this?

2. DevDunk

DevDunk

Just from unity hub or also from your file explorer?