Search Unity

A problem with my game

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by duduautista0304, Mar 2, 2021.

1. duduautista0304

duduautista0304

I want to develop a game with Unity for Windows and not WebGL. I have a problem. I want to ask a help. My game is in portuguese. I am an autistic. How is my game? It is a game in 1D. Everything is horizontal with 1 pixel in height. The playable character is a brown bar that is 50 pixels wide. He moves alone in the game, walking to the right. The finish is a beige bar 50 pixels wide. Each shot is a 10-pixel-wide white bar that moves to the right. When the player presses the space bar, he shoots. Each enemy is a bar that is 50 pixels wide. If the playable character collides with a shot or an enemy, he loses the game. One shot can collide with another shot. If the playable character collides on arrival, he wins the game. Each enemy walks to the left. To defeat the red enemy, you need 6 shots. To defeat the orange enemy, you need 5 shots. To defeat the yellow enemy, you need 4 shots. To defeat the green enemy, you need 3 shots. To defeat the blue enemy, you need 2 shots. To defeat the purple enemy, you need 1 shot. The shots are faster than the enemies and the enemies are faster than the playable character. I already have the Unity project files, but I ask someone for help with my problem.

The Unity project files are here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/15KjuFT326pf76U7uo7Gr53KmSVJBw_KT?usp=sharing

2. Joe-Censored

Joe-Censored

I read the entire paragraph, and you forgot to mention what problem you need help with.

If you want help, describe your problem clearly. Describe what you've already tried, what is actually happening, and what you expected to happen instead. Most of your post is irrelevant information it seems.