Search Unity

A Pre-Alpha Gameplay preview

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by Lelon, Dec 27, 2016.

1. Lelon

Lelon

We are excited to share with you our progress. Soon to be released as early access on steam :)
    An open world adventure, with focus on base building, monster capture, metamorphoses and crafting

Let us know what you think!

Last edited: Dec 29, 2018
    ADNCG likes this.
  2. theANMATOR2b

theANMATOR2b

I like the gameplay from the video, kinda mellow. It looks interesting. And the visuals are alright.
    The style of the player character(s) isn't very appealing imo. I just think they need some more alive-le'-ness applied to them. They really look like static mesh holders of animation data. The animations are good, just the character models are just bland.

Also there is some mixed media in the world and some of the creatures that don't jive with the overall aesthetic. Some have outlines, some don't, some are more realistically rendered, while others seem to be toon shaded. Probably most gamers won't mind, but it looks wrong to me, in this and other games that use mixed media to fill out a world.

Overall though - the game looks pleasant, and well done.

3. Lelon

Lelon

Thank you for your constructive feedback! I will make sure to go over each point you mentioned.

theANMATOR2b likes this.