Search Unity

A PDF book to learn how to use Unity3D?

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by ShiveringEmpress39, Apr 4, 2018.

1. ShiveringEmpress39

ShiveringEmpress39

Hi guys, today I decided to download Unity 5.0.0.4f because my computer is not suitable for version 5.4 onwards. I wanted to ask if anyone knows some free pdf books that talk about how to use Unity3D from the foundations, I know there are tutorials on YouTube or Unity tutorials but I can not learn the best from video. For this I'm looking for some pdf book. If anyone knows any book that talks about Unity3D please write it in the comments, thanks :)

PS: Sorry for my bad english. :(

2. Bill_Martini

Bill_Martini

Since no one has replied I will. I can't recommend any free PDF books as I'm not aware of any. But you can learn everything you need using the tutorials in the 'Learn' section (see link above). Yes it's a pain in the butt to start and stop every five seconds as you recreate yourself, but it's the fastest and best way to learn. It is free and allows you to learn at your own pace. It dose get much faster after completing a couple. Go ahead and try.

Welcome to Unity and good luck!

ShiveringEmpress39 likes this.
  3. Ryiah

Ryiah

There are plenty of books available. You just won't find them for free. If a book has been made freely available it's because the book lost its value (any book over a year or two old is basically worthless because the engine is constantly changing).

Last edited: Apr 5, 2018
  4. Kiwasi

Kiwasi

The manual does a pretty decent job.

5. ShiveringEmpress39

ShiveringEmpress39

Ok, i will try to learn from the video tutorial's!

Thanks a lot!

Bill_Martini likes this.
  6. ShiveringEmpress39

ShiveringEmpress39

I see, anyway thanks for the help!

Bill_Martini likes this.