Search Unity

A new addictive mobile game idea.

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by Clairvoyantindie, May 3, 2018.

1. Clairvoyantindie

Clairvoyantindie

Game Name : Project DMT
    Genre : Arcade
    Platform: Google Play (mobile games)

The Game Play is to Abduct humans and Destroy the buildings to prevent 2 bars from reducing :
    1st Bar(Blue) is reducing and it can only be prevented from reducing by abducting more humans.
    2nd Bar(Red) is reducing and it can only be prevented from reducing by destroying more buildings.

The game progression will be based on how long the UFO will last before any of the bars finish.
    As the player lasts longer during the gameplay the bars will reduce faster and faster and the player will be able to acquire more upgrades to suit the gameplay fast pace.

I'm Ali I have been making games prototypes for the past 3 years but till now I haven't had the chance to publish my own project so this is my first plan to publish a game and I would love to hear from the community more about whether the idea is feasible for mobile game and also to include some hooking methods like skinner box ... as am not well experienced in the market audience I would like to know more about making it a very simple gameplay with in Ads and making simple reward systems for the game overall progression.

Any feedback would be appreciated as am aiming to improve my self more to share ideas with the community and learn from everyone :)

Attached Files:

2. carking1996

carking1996

Actually a neat idea, good work. Show off video, too!

Clairvoyantindie likes this.
  3. Clairvoyantindie

Clairvoyantindie

Thank you so much and sure I will once I finish the build that am working on.