Search Unity

a.i for the super xombie runner game project

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by visionman50, Mar 25, 2019.

1. visionman50

visionman50

hi. a blind it student, and doing a a.i project for my course. my trainer sent me the sample super zombie runner game for windows. and using visual studio 2017, and also unity 2018.2.3 64 bit and using windows 10 home 64. having a lot of trouble trying to find a.i, scripts for my game. tried searching ,and did find a github page, but no a.i. where do i find that. and any tutorials or code sample. like enemies, other things. can any one help and point me in the right direction. did find the unity list, but not found any thing. any help. thanks. ps: unity accessibility is still addressing this program with and fixing problems with jaws, nvda, windows narrator for windows, and voice over for the mac. any ideas. thanks.ps: so started coding the script, putting in appropiate documentation, to get an idea. did copy over the other assets, like animations, prefabs, etc. marvin.,

2. Antypodish

Antypodish

I think you are trying over complicate things.
    You are most likely don't need any specific AI, but rather simple logic, when happens what. Eventually set action, based on distance.

3. visionman50

visionman50

hi. need this for my assignment. did ask my trainer, but waiting back. need to extend, and need to use a.i. logic and maybe extra scripts. like enemies, extra weapons, etc. any recommendations. so do need to use this. the assignment says to do that.

4. visionman50

visionman50

hi. well do need some more scripts, for the assignment. assignment says to extend the game, and use either human or computer.ai. maybe for enemies, weapons, etc. any help. did ask my trainer. but waiting to hear back. thanks.

5. Antypodish

Antypodish

What your 'AI' game really requires?
    Please describe in more details.

6. visionman50

visionman50

hi. well the assignment says to extend the game, and use ai. so extra enemies, walking, ships, weapons, etc. any ideas. did contact my trainer, but not heard back. so need to have extra scripts.

7. Ryiah

Ryiah

You won't find any A.I. scripts in the original project. I just finished skimming through the project on github and playing the actual game. The zombies are not A.I. driven in the slightest. They just move forward once they're spawned and that's it.