Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice

Question A few questions regarding AR foundation [Urgent help please!]

Discussion in 'AR' started by rith1k, Apr 1, 2021.

1. rith1k

rith1k

So I am making an AR foundation app, and I have a few questions:

1. Scene Management: So I have a few scenes, and I have buttons that link the scenes with one another. Weirdly, the buttons only work when I am going from Scene 1 to Scene 2. But if I try to navigate from scene 2 to scene 1, it doesn't work :( Here is the code I am using:

Code (CSharp):
    1.      public void LoadScene(string sceneName){
    2.               SceneManager.LoadScene(sceneName);
    3.        }
    I attach this script to an empty game object and attach the game object in the button and declare which scene I want to switch to.

2. So say I have a 3d model that is already animated and it has a bunch of animations like walk, attack, die, jump etc. I want the model to change its animations on button click, any idea how? Basically what I have done is I spawn in a 3d model and its starting animation is idle, and say when I click on a button, i want the 3d model's animation to turn into a jump but only once.

3. Any idea of how to implement Unity's AR foundation UI toolkit in my project? I tried reading docs and it's soooo confusing omg. I am talking about this: AR Foundation Demos — Onboarding UX | Templates | Unity Asset Store

4. Can I put ads in my application and how do I do this? I am very new to all of this.

5. I want to create a cool F***ing splash screen too but IDK how to do that EITHER lord help me :/ Please help me with anything you can help me with <3

I would appreciate all the help I can get plEASE! :( I wanna make a really cool project

2. TreyK-47

TreyK-47

Unity Technologies

Hello there! So, questions #1, #2, #4, and #5 are general How-To-Unity questions - please post questions like that over on our Editor & General Support Forums. :)

Question #3 is about a different repository, and this question should addressed to that repo.