Search Unity

)_(

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by Wothanar, Jun 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wothanar

Wothanar

i need support from unity, some guy accept to refund one purchase of a plugin that it took me a waste of time fixing bug since i bought it but he didnt refund , he stop talking me and he was so unrespectfully since he is so blind thinking his plugin is so great , but is not great to me since it dosnt do the things he say it does, and from start it becomes full of bugs blaming to cache of store assets , good i fix that but later i found more bugs that from no where just appear and later dissapear , its like his plugin is wrong in some way so i claim my refund but now one administrator silenced me from the plugin forums unity place , i dont know what more to do... and im very dissapointed , im afraid this is unfair to me, and i wish justice i need help of unity support for we can discuss this all togheter as humans ... will be waiting here

2. Joe-Censored

Joe-Censored

3. Joe-Censored

Joe-Censored

Because bugs or poor performance are not listed as among the valid reasons if you bothered to read from the link to the EULA you agreed to.
    [/quote]

He's not supporting you anymore because:

1) He's under no obligation to support you in the first place, see the Asset Store EULA section 10.1:
    2) You behaved so entirely unprofessional in his thread, and I can only imagine how you behaved in private messages where no one else was watching, that you had to be removed from his thread forever. I can't believe you've ever gotten support from anyone behaving in that manner. I certainly wouldn't offer help of any kind to a customer who behaved in that manner.

Unity knows the price of the plugin. Unity doesn't require asset developers to offer any support, so won't be too moved by you informing them that is the case. If you don't care about the refund, then you're just wasting everyone's time with this.

In the future, if you stay calm, don't attack anyone, and actually explain your issue beyond hitting "BUGS!" and random error screenshots out of context, you might actually get help.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2019
    Vryken and Acissathar like this.
  4. Wothanar

Wothanar

bla bla bla puras patranias acaso me vas a dar clases de modales vos tambien , anda pa eso deja ni hables , menos soporte que tas loco ni soporte dan , mas facil deci la verdad y listo , no hay soporte solo betas y perdida de tiempo en hablar con picos y palos....

5. Wothanar

Wothanar

He's not supporting you anymore because:

1) He's under no obligation to support you in the first place, see the Asset Store EULA section 10.1:

2) You behaved so entirely unprofessional in his thread, and I can only imagine how you behaved in private messages where no one else was watching, that you had to be removed from his thread forever. I can't believe you've ever gotten support from anyone behaving in that manner. I certainly wouldn't offer help of any kind to a customer who behaved in that manner.

Unity knows the price of the plugin. Unity doesn't require asset developers to offer any support, so won't be too moved by you informing them that is the case. If you don't care about the refund, then you're just wasting everyone's time with this.

In the future, if you stay calm, don't attack anyone, and actually explain your issue beyond hitting "BUGS!" and random error screenshots out of context, you might actually get help.[/QUOTE]
    >>>>>>>>>>>>
    I never call to you , first you are no one to talk , i dont know you and i dont care what you say, you speak about me like if you know something about but you didnt, you think you are smart and better person? coz you go to church? coz you speak in a Professional way? you are a racist like start to say crap and have time to lose and come here to talk in my reply no body talks to you , are you unity support? you are not so go back from where you come from seriouly your words offend me more then the plugin maker , like if you are god that you can judges another ones , did you know what is lose 75 USD to me? thats alot for me since im poor im not rich like you kid so go back to your castle to talk with the elitism or something go to do of gentlment to another place not come here to say that about me im asking for support not for guys that come to speak S*** about me ...

6. Wothanar

Wothanar

1) He's under no obligation to support WOW THATS GREAT, no obligation of support nice.... what a crap , i will not buy no more assets thats all say... good luck and now go to hell i dont care this community no more i will move to unreal ... byeee

7. Wothanar

Wothanar

i DONT HAVE OBLIGATION TO BE PROFFESIONAL ! WHY I SHOULD BE? IM VERY UNPROFESSIONAL AND I LIKE THAT WAY, SO WHATS THE PROBLEM WITH THAT? WHY I SHOULD BE PROFESSIONAL THATS NOT A LAW... SO STOP TALKING CRAP ABOUT ME AND GO WITH YOUR PATHETIC VERSE BACK TO YOUR LIFE! no body call you here asshole....

8. Eric5h5

Eric5h5

Volunteer Moderator Moderator

This is completely unacceptable behavior, and you're in time-out for a while. You're required to behave decently if you expect to use this forum; the rules are posted prominently in all the categories. Any further outbursts like this will result in a permanent ban.

--Eric

Joe-Censored likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.