Search Unity

9000+ SFX

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by THeWatcha, Sep 9, 2017.

1. THeWatcha

THeWatcha

9000+SFX package contains a big library of footsteps and jumps, bodyfalls, various grunts suitable for different aspects of your game. Contains over 9073 wav. sound effects, made with professional equipment and software.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2017
  2. THeWatcha

THeWatcha

*Future updates will be posted here*

3. theANMATOR2b

theANMATOR2b

Did you create/record all of these yourself?

9073 Seems like an odd number, why not create one more and round up to an even number, or create 27 more and make it an even 10k sound fx?

4. THeWatcha

THeWatcha

Well, not really all by myself, i did foley, me and my friends own a sound recording studio, so we do all sorts of stuff and try to do things in different areas, we always wanted to try game development.

About the number, yeah i agree looks really odd, we tried to cover all kinds of situations, and it just happened to be 9073 =) , i'll update it soon maybe this month, rounding up to 10k)

Last edited: Sep 12, 2017
    theANMATOR2b likes this.
  5. theANMATOR2b

theANMATOR2b

It's funny - as I was listening to the samples I kinda got the vision of the reason the number is odd is because you got tired of falling down and jumping in the snow and grunting and other exerting actions to record, then clean up.

The samples seem well done, pretty clean, though I am no sound expert, so I'll just say good job on the diverse pack!

6. THeWatcha

THeWatcha

Thank you for your kind words! It may be exhausting sometimes, but its fun.

theANMATOR2b likes this.
  7. THeWatcha

THeWatcha

Package update is planned for release in mid october(if update review time wont be longer)