Search Unity

1. The 2022.1 beta is now available for testing. To find out what's new, have a look at our 2022.1 beta blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

90% Flash Sale ?? Could not even log in.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by unity_49wares, Nov 15, 2021.

1. unity_49wares

unity_49wares

Hey,
    As a loyal costumer of Unity products, i am very unhappy with how this 90% Flash sale worked.
    I was waiting for it and came online very early, just to recognize that i cant log in anymore.
    When i visited the Website now, i can see that all Lightning Deals are down to 50%. I did not saw that in the beginning. Why is that ? Now it says, Up to 90%, but in the beginning it definitly sayed 90% off.
    In my eyes, that Event was unfair because of many times not being able to get response from servers for many people, unethical advertised because they obviously sayed 90% off and now deliver 50% off. Maybe there was some small note that explained that system further, but it does not matter than you need to write limited amount 90% or something beforehand and not only "90% off".
    This is just my opinion, i dont want to offend anyone. I just wanna say, that this Flash Sale and its Organisation was dishonorable.
    with best regards

Jerome_V likes this.
  2. Jerome_V

Jerome_V

I agree 100%.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2021
unityunity