Search Unity

Games 8-Bit Beast's meme turns into a video game!

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by videogameindustrychesse10, Jun 29, 2019.

1. videogameindustrychesse10

videogameindustrychesse10

Hey, everyone! I'm making a game about a popular 2016 meme on SiIvaGunner called 8-Bit Beast's Haunted House, this game will be called "8-Bit Beast's Haunted House of Doom". If you don't know 8-Bit Beast, he's a SiIvaGunner meme which was originally a username of a user who uploaded a Famitracker song in 2013 called Haunted House on chipmusic.org and ever since SiIvaGunner started making meme parody video game music rips of the Famitracker song, it has become the famous meme everyone knows. I saw examples of the parody rips of the 2013 song and I figured out that one of the comments on those examples said "Someone turn this meme into a game". I am making this game a 3D game with pixelation effects, objectives where you collect items that listed in the inventory as not collected yet, and other stuff. If you like the idea of a video game music ripper parody meme being turned into a game, give me ideas what should I do! I'm using Unity 4.7.2.