Search Unity

Jewel Treasure - Completed Game Project

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by DeckOfDev, Jun 27, 2019.

1. DeckOfDev

DeckOfDev

Game Description
    Jewel Treasure
    – is a fun game where you have to use your skills and reaction to destroy all the gems, before they crashed into you! Interactive and dynamic gameplay will interact player for hours! Beautiful textures and sprites will make a wonderful game feel.

Gameplay

Project Description

Jewel Treasure
    – is a complete Unity 3D mobile game project that is ready to be launched in Android or iOS game store. This project has all newest game components. Beautiful textures and particles effects. Game has integrated achievements, advertisements, leaderboards, in-app purchases and a lot of other components that will help to keep the audience interested to play the game, but the most important, this Unity project has powerful customize tool where you can easily modify most parts of the game without any coding at all. Game is created using Unity 3D engine so it’s really easy to change every aspect of the game and launch it on different devices. To launch game no coding required, but if you want to change specific game parts you can always do that because all scripts is fully commented with explanation what each line of code does. With this asset you will get fully completed documentation which has more than 40 pages of steps how to setup and prepare your program for launch. In conjunction, you will get full video tutorial on how to setup our project for publish.

Demo Version: WebGL
    Demo Version: Android APK

Last edited: Jun 27, 2019
  2. DeckOfDev

DeckOfDev

Gameplay

Project Description
    Jewel Treasure
    – is a complete Unity 3D mobile game project that is ready to be launched in Android or iOS game store. This project has all newest game components. Beautiful textures and particles effects. Game has integrated achievements, advertisements, leaderboards, in-app purchases and a lot of other components that will help to keep the audience interested to play the game, but the most important, this Unity project has powerful customize tool where you can easily modify most parts of the game without any coding at all. Game is created using Unity 3D engine so it’s really easy to change every aspect of the game and launch it on different devices. To launch game no coding required, but if you want to change specific game parts you can always do that because all scripts is fully commented with explanation what each line of code does. With this asset you will get fully completed documentation which has more than 40 pages of steps how to setup and prepare your program for launch. In conjunction, you will get full video tutorial on how to setup our project for publish.​

3. haiderdost

haiderdost

Hello, Looks a great asset. Adding new levels and reskinning is easy or not ?

4. carmanroofer93

carmanroofer93

alot of stuff has messed up on me just from importing, following the guide but it doesn't cover what i am facing, i am going to keep trying and if i do not figure it out i will then try and seek help,