Search Unity

60 Seconds: Retro Game is Out, Old-School Shooting in Coming!!

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by Bric, Jan 9, 2014.

1. Bric

Bric

Hello, I’m Eric and an indie from Taiwan. Today, I would like to present you with my studio’s, CocosPlay, seconds project, “60 Seconds”. What is the “60 Seconds”? In simple terms, it has a “Tap Tap Revenge” like game play and mix Old-School Arcade Shooting, “Jurassic Park” by SEGA.

But, the difference is "60 Seconds" could be more relaxable. “tap tap revenge” is a pretty good casual game, but, for somebody still hard to play it well, especially when them doesn’t have good feeling in tempo.

Therefore, we wanna create one game which could let everyone play it well, doesn't care about the tempo of music, but still keep the excitement of the game. Player only need to maximize the speed of the finger, then put the trigger and shoot enemy down. The farther distance you shoot, the higher the score you got! That’s the core-design of “60 Seconds”.

Of course, there is another feature, we think people who like old school arcade game, "Jurassic Park", may love this:

“60 Seconds” is still at “Wait For Review” state, we will release as soon as possible. If you have any question or suggestions, we would like to know that. Thanks!!:)

2. Zahidylin_Marat

Zahidylin_Marat

Hello. So, game is already finished? Or it is only concept?

3. Bric

Bric

It's waiting for review on iOS. I hope everything goes well :D

Originally, it just a simple project at Game Jam. But, when the concept was finished, we think it could be more better than that. So, We spent another three months to complete it!

Last edited: Jan 9, 2014
  4. Bric

Bric

5. Bric

Bric

Does any Fans feel the "60 Seconds" is really "Violence"?? Why Apple ask rating 17+??

$546925_575502895868207_305598748_n.png