Search Unity

500 USD automated Payout Request Failed, How to get back the money now?

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by lkf820209, Jul 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lkf820209

lkf820209

I used Unity Ads automated process Payout Request 500 USD, but got the email of payout request failed.

I want to know, what is the Reason to failed?
    I have requested support two times at support.unity3d.com, but no any reply.
    My developer ID is 1016519.

More importantly, WHERE ARE THE 500 USD NOW?
    Now, the 500 USD no back to “UnityAds Unpaid Earnings” in the Operate Dashboard.
    May I use Manual invoicing to get back this 500 USD?
    And, in the future, can I use Manual invoicing to request the payment?

Please.

Attached Files:

2. lkf820209

lkf820209

The support request number is #515773 and #515847, please.

3. rasmus-unity

rasmus-unity

Hi,

Sorry to hear about your troubles. Have you updated your payout details now?

And when did you contact support? In case it's just a few days ago, please give them some time to process your ticket.

/Rasmus

4. lkf820209

lkf820209

I asked the bank today, the reason for the problem should be the format of the account number is incorrectly filled out.

Now I have updated my payout details, I hope that I will receive the new payment and the previous 500 USD in the next automatic payment. Thank you rasmus.

5. rasmus-unity

rasmus-unity

Correct, you should receive it automatically in next payment then.

/Rasmus

6. tomaz52

tomaz52

Hello!! I have a simular problem, have a problem in "Tax" number, show a warning message, i dont have a tax number, its that matter?
    I update my payout profile. I'm not a company just a individual developer.

7. rasmus-unity

rasmus-unity

8. racingguru

racingguru

Hello!

Developer ID: 1122395

I am also going through the same problem. It's been over a month and still i haven't received the payment of April 2018 earnings. The due date for my April payment was 29th of June. After every 10 days i receive an email that Unity Ads payout request failed. I have updated my banking details couple of times on portal, but still getting the same response from unity accounts. Everything is correct, tax is validated Still not receiving payments. Unity is not cooperating at all. I have emailed unity accounts couple of times they say "we can't access your bank details. you have to ask your bank whether your payout details are correct or wrong"

HELP!!!

9. rasmus-unity

rasmus-unity

10. racingguru

racingguru

@rasmus-unity My support ticket is #523693

The email i sent to unity is below. Please read

Hello unity accounts team,

Developer ID: 1122395

My April 2018 payment has been cancelled What Next? The due date for this payment was 29th of June 2018. From this date i have been receiving emails from unity that "Your payout request failed please update your payout details". When i first received this failed emailed, i instantly opened a new bank account and updated the payout details on my portal, but still after updating my payout details i am receiving emails about payout failing. After couple of tries now the status of my April has payment has been changed to Cancelled, why is that?

According to my bank agent the payout details i have provided on my portal are correct. Please be advise that I am receiving payments from other ad networks on the same payout details. I don't know why you guys are unable to send payments.

Please help me with this matter. Tell me exactly what is wrong?

My Opinion:

Even though i updated my banking details to new one, still you guys were not sending it to the provided details that is why it is failing again & again.

I am requesting unity accounts team to approve my April payout again and send this payment to new payout details available on my portal.

11. rasmus-unity

rasmus-unity

Thanks, however that ticket was just created? Do you have other open support tickets, otherwise please give our support team a few days to process your ticket.

/Rasmus

12. racingguru

racingguru

@rasmus-unity ok sure give some time to support team. I do have other support tickets but let's just follow this one because i presented the whole case in this email.

Actually i emailed them last night when i saw status of my payment on portal, it is Cancelled. Could you please tell me how this payment will be released again? Is it permanently cancelled?

Thanks!

13. rasmus-unity

rasmus-unity

As far as I know it should automatically get picked up by next payout cycle then.

14. racingguru

racingguru

Ok Thanks @rasmus-unity let's see what the support team replies

Till then..

15. ns06734

ns06734

Dear sir/mam my april earning due date is 29th may on 29th may I received an email that (We noticed that the payout attempt failed due to incorrect payout details. Please update your payout details through the Id portal in order to process payouts in the future.) And now I update my payment details so please send my payment on my new details as it is possible My ticket number (#827276) please check I'm working on unity from last 5 month in the hope of some money please respond as it is possible

Attached Files:

16. Deleted User

Deleted User

I could not receive your payment sent to my PayPal account.
    Then I receive an e-mail from you stating that the paymant has been returned to you because I could not receive the payment.

And in that e-mail it is also said that if you want to get your paymant again, then open your unity 3d account and go to the payment option and update the payment method. I will go to my payment options and update the paymant method as you say. But even after that we did not make any payment from you to my account.

I am asking you to send my payment to my paypal id. Then I will be bound to you for the rest of my life.

17. amancomingsoon25

amancomingsoon25

Hello bro I am facing Same problem this is my First payment from Unity 30 December 2021 Should be payout Automatic In my Account But Today Date is 1 January 2022 I did not get Received Payment From Unity

In Unity Dashboard showing competed Your payment

but I not find payment Help Me

18. amancomingsoon25

amancomingsoon25

Hello bro I am facing Same problem this is my First payment from Unity 30 December 2021 Should be payout Automatic In my Account But Today Date is 1 January 2022 I did not get Received Payment From Unity

In Unity Dashboard showing competed Your payment

but I not find payment Help Me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.