Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[70% OFF!] UniStorm 5.2 - AAA Volumetric Clouds, URP Support, Weather, Sky, Atmospheric Fog, & More!

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by BHS, Jan 27, 2012.

1. anunnaki2016

anunnaki2016

@BHS unet is finish please add photon next update

2. MrG

MrG

@BHS Maybe you need a Request-A-Quote area on your website for custom integration requests :)

anunnaki2016 likes this.
  3. anunnaki2016

anunnaki2016

Asset need photon, version 2 have so i think is cool add too for v3

4. MarceloASG

MarceloASG

In the Save Player Data script when I save on a sunny day and load on a rainy day the rain clouds keep popping up. Is there any way to take out the rain clouds when I load the game?(Google Translate)

5. MarceloASG

MarceloASG

I solved the problem by reopening the scene again but the following error appears
    "NullReferenceException: Do not create your own module instances, get them from a ParticleSystem instance
    UnityEngine.ParticleSystem+EmissionModule.set_rateOverTime (MinMaxCurve value) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/modules/ParticleSystem/ParticleSystemBindings.gen.cs:955)
    UniStormWeatherSystem_C.ParticleUpdater () (at Assets/UniStorm (Desktop)/Scripts (Desktop)/UniStorm Systems/UniStormWeatherSystem_C.cs:3417)
    UniStormWeatherSystem_C.FadeOutPrecipitation () (at Assets/UniStorm (Desktop)/Scripts (Desktop)/UniStorm Systems/UniStormWeatherSystem_C.cs:2056)
    UniStormWeatherSystem_C.WeatherForecaster () (at Assets/UniStorm (Desktop)/Scripts (Desktop)/UniStorm Systems/UniStormWeatherSystem_C.cs:1877)
    UniStormWeatherSystem_C.CalculateSeaon () (at Assets/UniStorm (Desktop)/Scripts (Desktop)/UniStorm Systems/UniStormWeatherSystem_C.cs:2473)
    UniStormWeatherSystem_C.Update () (at Assets/UniStorm (Desktop)/Scripts (Desktop)/UniStorm Systems/UniStormWeatherSystem_C.cs:1274)
    NullReferenceException: Do not create your own module instances, get them from a ParticleSystem instance
    UnityEngine.ParticleSystem+EmissionModule.set_rateOverTime (MinMaxCurve value) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/modules/ParticleSystem/ParticleSystemBindings.gen.cs:955)
    UniStormWeatherSystem_C.ParticleUpdater () (at Assets/UniStorm (Desktop)/Scripts (Desktop)/UniStorm Systems/UniStormWeatherSystem_C.cs:3417)
    UniStormWeatherSystem_C.FadeOutPrecipitation () (at Assets/UniStorm (Desktop)/Scripts (Desktop)/UniStorm Systems/UniStormWeatherSystem_C.cs:2056)
    UniStormWeatherSystem_C.WeatherForecaster () (at Assets/UniStorm (Desktop)/Scripts (Desktop)/UniStorm Systems/UniStormWeatherSystem_C.cs:1877)
    UniStormWeatherSystem_C.CalculateSeaon () (at Assets/UniStorm (Desktop)/Scripts (Desktop)/UniStorm Systems/UniStormWeatherSystem_C.cs:2473)
    UniStormWeatherSystem_C.Update () (at Assets/UniStorm (Desktop)/Scripts (Desktop)/UniStorm Systems/UniStormWeatherSystem_C.cs:1274)"

6. Alex3333

Alex3333

Good day. you have a script that synchronizes the weather, day shift, etc. for a photon?

7. Slaghton

Slaghton

I saw that unistorm toon got canceled in the past. Is there a way to tweak clouds to take on a similar look? Someone mentioned them not being toon enough or something in a past thread but they did look good (am a 3D artist).

8. Alex3333

Alex3333

9. Jschilz1

Jschilz1

Good Day to you and i hope you had a good Holiday, That being said i do have a question in regards to Unistorm with Veg studio pro. With Veg pro i can create my biomes for my different plants and textures is there a way to let unistorm use the biomes created from that to affect the weather for each biome separately, For example id like one biome weather set for my desert and another for my northern icy biome. Second part of this is if this is possible is there a way to slow blend these from the default biome so its not a dramatic change but gradual. and lastly i think i read somewhere that when i snows it will stick to the ground and rain will may the terrain look wet, will this also accumulate on other mesh items for example when it snows will it cover rocks or trees to any extent??
    Thanks for any help you can provide

Last edited: Dec 27, 2018
  10. BHS

BHS

Hey everyone,

My apologies for the delay in responding, for some reason, I wasn't receiving notifications for this thread. I have a big update planned for UniStorm, and this includes volumetric clouds! I will discuss this update more within the next couple of weeks after Emerald AI 2.2 has been finished.

Hey there,

My apologies for not responding sooner.

I would take a look at UniStorm's documentation here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/...mWX9rubGw8qjkZ4b4/edit#heading=h.wdi1uoeswdyw This shows just some of the new API that you can access and it's much easier than the previous version.

If I understood correctly, you could have a custom script with something like below. If I'm mistaken, let me know and I will try to provide another example.
    Code (CSharp):
    1. if (UniStormSystem.Instance.Temperature >= 50 && UniStormSystem.Instance.Temperature <= 80)
    2. {
    3.    UniStormManager.Instance.ChangeWeatherWithTransition(WeatherType weatherType);
    4. }

I'm currently looking into the best way to support Photon :)

Lightning strikes are only random, however, all you would need to do is override the generated lightning strike position through custom code, if you're familiar with programming.

All Weather Types can have custom particle effects applied so you can use whatever particle effects you need. A max of 2 can be used for each Weather Type.

What version of Unity and UniStorm are you using?

I'm working on it :) I'm trying to find the best method to go about adding support.

I'm not sure with the current version, however, I'm working on a new version of UniStorm that will add a brand new volumetric cloud shader with lots of variables to tweak that will allow the clouds' shape and colors to be a lot more customizable. This should make it easier to achieve toonier looking clouds. However, I won't know for sure until the shader is finished.

Thanks! I'm working on adding support for biomes with the next version. This should allow you to add custom code to change the current biome based on the current biome you are in. I can look into adding support for Vegetation Studio Pro when the update is closer to being finished.

The weather shader currently only works for non-terrain objects and objects using said shader will accumulate snow or wetness depending on the weather. The support you saw was most likely for CTS, which can be found here: https://forum.unity.com/threads/rel...r-weather-system.121021/page-102#post-3598188

Kaen_SG, Slaghton and ElevenGame like this.
  11. Artem_Artemov

Artem_Artemov

Hello! UniStorm 3.0.1.1 on Unity 2018.3.0f2 don't working weather particle in demo scene, own scene and "open prefab" (rain, snow, pollen,dust and other)
    "Changing weather" changing only density of clouds.

Attached Files:

• 11.png
      11.png
      File size:
      951.9 KB
      Views:
  12. Goggo

Goggo

Hi @BHS ,

i need unistorm for mobile development. I read that unistorm 3.0 does not support mobile development yet.
    Is unistorm mobile not working for unity 2018+? If yes, where do i download it? It isn't anymore included in the main version of unistorm and in the asset store i would need to pay for the mobile Version?

Is mobile support planned for Unistorm 3.0? If yes, can you share some information about it? (Releasedate, Progress)

Thanks in advance,
    Greetings,

George

13. Ewan-Churchill

Ewan-Churchill

does UniStorm 3.0 work in VR?

14. BHS

BHS

For some reason, the UI's position is off with Unity 2018.3. This makes the weather dropdown UI not visible. I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but to fix it, do the following:

1) Open up the UniStorm Canvas prefab
    2) Go to the Weather Dropdown object
    3) Set its Y position to 65

UniStorm_UI_Fix.png

Hey George,

UniStorm Mobile 3.0 update will resume development as soon as I'm finished with my Emerald AI 2.2. update, which should be finished by the end of this month. The UniStorm Mobile asset has a version 2.4 that has still has the UniStorm Mobile system. Please send me a message directly so I can explain things further.

Yes, I've tested it with Oculus and have had some customers use it with HTC Vive.

15. Lesnikus5

Lesnikus5

Very interesting! I have a few questions:

1) Will there be cloud shadows?

2) Are large landscapes supported? For example, a landscape (custom mesh-terrain) of 20x20 kilometers, which is visible entirely from anywhere in the world. Can any artifacts arise? How well does a skybox combine with a very large distance of visibility and objects at a great distance (tens of kilometers) from the camera?

3) I was pleased with the presence of snow cover on the surfaces. How about the next step? Is snow tessellation planned like in Red Dead Redemprion 2? That is volumetric snow with voluminous traces.

4) I played the demo and the clouds look very cool. Transitions between different types of weather are wonderful. But I feel the sphericity of the sky. As if you are inside the sphere on which the clouds are drawn. That is, the perspective of distance is not felt as the clouds move to the horizon. Distant clouds on the horizon should appear smaller than the nearest, above the head- I do not feel this effect. Have you noticed this?

If you answer my questions, I will be very grateful!

16. Snownebula

Snownebula

I got a question. How come the night is so bright?

This is the same time outside here. I know its about the same in the pictures, but I am in a city. You cannot see the sun set anymore though. How can I fix this in my game?

17. Xialya

Xialya

Hello. :)

What's the best practice with UniStorm regarding scenes loading?
    Should it be saved (DontDestroyOnLoad), disabled in interior scenes (house, cave, etc..), and a new profile imported depending on the exterior scene?
    Or should there be a UniStorm system in every exterior scene?

Currently going the second way, but I'm unable to save UniStorm's time and date and load it between scenes.
    UniStormSystem.Instance.Hour; (and the others) return 0.

18. Pandur1982

Pandur1982

Hello all i have a question is it possibel to change the time at runtime.

19. combatsheep

combatsheep

Hi, George.
    My iOS app uses Unistorm 3.0(Unity 2018.2.16) and it works well on iPadAir2(A8X), iPhone6s(A9), iPhone8(A11).

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/playclock3d/id1256501303?mt=8

But, I do not guarantee it.;)
    Of course, optimization such as image resolution compression is necessary.

UniStorm is really amazing.:)

ss5_E.jpg

20. BHS

BHS

1) Yes, that's the plan with the new cloud shader.

2) There should be any issues with large terrains. I haven't noticed any artifacts with the large terrains I've tested. The skybox used is a modified version of Unity's Skybox shader. If this one works for your terrain, than UniStorm's should work as well.

3) I don't have plans to add tessellation at the moment, but maybe with a feature update.

4) Yes, this will be fixed with the new cloud shader coming with the 3.1 update. The new cloud shader is brand new and will be volumetric. It will also have cloud fade out and appear smaller in the distance.

You can adjust this with the Sky Color, Sky Tint Color, and the Atmosphere Thickness settings with the Atmosphere Settings.

Hey there,

If you want UniStorm to run in the background when switching between scenes, you can use the following code to enable or disable UniStorm's weather effects and sounds:

Code (CSharp):
    1. UniStormManager.Instance.ChangeWeatherSoundsState(false);
    2. UniStormManager.Instance.ChangeWeatherEffectsState(false);
    As for altering the lighting, you can just run code in late update to override UniStorm's control of it until the player is no longer in an interior scene. Importing Profiles cannot currently be done during runtime.

Saving UniStorm time should work, but UniStormSystem.Instance.UniStormInilialized must be true before the proper values are visible. Use the following code to test that everything is working correctly:

Code (CSharp):
    1. using System.Collections;
    2. using System.Collections.Generic;
    3. using UnityEngine;
    5. public class SaveUniStormTime : MonoBehaviour {
    7.     void Update ()
    8.     {
    9.         if (Input.GetKeyDown(KeyCode.Y))
    10.         {
    11.             //UniStorm must be inilialized before this can be called.
    12.             if (UniStormSystem.Instance.UniStormInitialized)
    13.             {
    14.                 Debug.Log("UniStorm's current time is: " + UniStormSystem.Instance.Hour + ":" + UniStormSystem.Instance.Minute);
    15.             }
    16.         }
    17.     }
    18. }
    For you, and whoever else is interested, you can load UniStorm's Time, Date, and Weather by using the following code.

Code (CSharp):
    2. using System.Collections;
    3. using System.Collections.Generic;
    4. using UnityEngine;
    6. public class LoadUniStormDataOnStart : MonoBehaviour {
    8.     public bool LoadTime = true;
    9.     public int Hour = 12;
    10.     public int Minute = 0;
    11.     public bool LoadDate = false;
    12.     public int Month = 1;
    13.     public int Day = 27;
    14.     public int Year = 2019;
    15.     public bool LoadWeather = false;
    16.     public string WeatherName = "Light Rain";
    18.     void Start ()
    19.     {
    20.         //Loading user's saved data (time, date, weather, etc) can be applied here, if desired.
    22.         //Invoke SetUniStormTime, SetUniStormDate, and SetUniStormWeather with a slight delay to allow UniStorm to inilialize before being applied
    24.         if (LoadTime)
    25.         {
    26.             Invoke("SetUniStormTime", 0.1f);
    27.         }
    29.         if (LoadDate)
    30.         {
    31.             Invoke("SetUniStormDate", 0.1f);
    32.         }
    34.         if (LoadWeather)
    35.         {
    36.             Invoke("SetUniStormWeather", 0.1f);
    37.         }
    38.     }
    40.     void SetUniStormTime ()
    41.     {
    42.         //Set the UniStorm time using the UniStormManager
    43.         UniStormManager.Instance.SetTime(Hour, Minute);
    44.     }
    46.     void SetUniStormDate()
    47.     {
    48.         //Set the UniStorm date
    49.         UniStormSystem.Instance.Month = Month;
    50.         UniStormSystem.Instance.Day = Day;
    51.         UniStormSystem.Instance.Year = Year;
    53.         //Update UniStorm's DateTime with updated date
    54.         UniStormManager.Instance.SetDate(Year, Month, Day);
    55.     }
    57.     void SetUniStormWeather ()
    58.     {
    59.         //To allow weather to be assigned using a string, look through each weather type for a matching Weather Type Name
    60.         foreach (WeatherType WT in UniStormSystem.Instance.AllWeatherTypes.ToArray())
    61.         {
    62.             if (WT.WeatherTypeName == WeatherName)
    63.             {
    64.                 //Apply the weather type to UniStorm once found
    65.                 UniStormManager.Instance.ChangeWeatherInstantly(WT);
    66.             }
    67.         }
    68.     }
    69. }

Yup, just use the following code:
    Code (CSharp):
    1. UniStormManager.Instance.SetTime(Hour, Minute);

Last edited: Jan 27, 2019
    Lesnikus5 and Pandur1982 like this.
  21. aberroarman

aberroarman

There is an error in your code.

IEnumerator InitializeDelay ()
    {
    yield return new WaitWhile(() => PlayerTransform == null);
    if (GetPlayerMethod == GetPlayerMethodEnum.ByTag)
    {
    PlayerTransform = GameObject.FindWithTag(PlayerTag).transform;
    PlayerCamera = GameObject.FindWithTag(CameraTag).GetComponent<Camera>();
    }

You should check for result of FindWithTag for null to avoid NullRefExc.
    Also, in same lines at the end of Update() method, you should check for null too, instead of mindlessly expecting exception to catch and hide it.
    Also, what's the purpose of this InitializeDelay coroutine, when you're doing actual checking for Player transform in Update() (and, btw, as far as I can see you're not checking if player object is still valid, what about truly "Get player at runtime" feature?)

Last edited: Feb 1, 2019
  22. BHS

BHS

As long as you have the proper tags, the system will delay its initialization until the PlayerTransform object is found. The only way I received a NullRefExc error was by not having a Camera object that could be found. It was assumed that if a user set their Player Tag up correctly, they would also setup their Camera Tag correctly. What I can do is also delay the initialization until both objects are found.

This feature's intended purpose is to allow UniStorm to delay its initialization until the player object is found. This allows it to be in a scene during runtime while the player is being created or instantiated. As soon as a player object is in the scene, UniStorm is initialized as the player object is needed for initializing. This eliminates the need for users to have to spawn a UniStorm system in after the player has been created and to offer a programming free solution for users who don't know how to program. I will improved this to fix the error. Thanks for letting me know.

Weblox likes this.
  23. wood333

wood333

Making builds and encountering surprises:

1. Ambient lighting is brighter in the build.

2. Clouds and rain sounds, but no visible precipitation.

Also, the sun is rising in the South. Where is the adjustment for this in the current version?

24. eltomgato

eltomgato

i keep getting this error

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    WeatherType.CreateWeatherEffect () (at Assets/UniStorm 3.0/Scripts/System/WeatherType.cs:116)
    UniStormSystem.InitializeUniStorm () (at Assets/UniStorm 3.0/Scripts/System/UniStormSystem.cs:443)
    UniStormSystem.Start () (at Assets/UniStorm 3.0/Scripts/System/UniStormSystem.cs:331)

not exactly sure as to why

I ran a clean build using just vrtk and unistorm hoping it was conflicting with something else i had

Edit: I solved it. I chose the get player at runtime rather than the drag and drop. I had to change all the main camera tags to untagged except for the Camera(eye) in the [VRTK_SDKSetups] object

Last edited: Feb 28, 2019
  25. SSL7

SSL7

I'm getting this error when I'm trying to change weather by trigger:

Material doesn't have a color property '_Color'
    UnityEngine.Material:get_color()
    <LightningCloudsFadeSequence>d__265:MoveNext() (at Assets/UniStorm 3.0/Scripts/System/UniStormSystem.cs:1802)
    UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine(IEnumerator)
    UniStormSystem:TransitionWeather() (at Assets/UniStorm 3.0/Scripts/System/UniStormSystem.cs:1530)
    UniStormSystem:ChangeWeather(WeatherType) (at Assets/UniStorm 3.0/Scripts/System/UniStormSystem.cs:1401)
    WeatherTypeByTrigger:OnTriggerEnter(Collider) (at Assets/UniStorm 3.0/Scripts/Examples/WeatherTypeByTrigger.cs:14)

tredpro likes this.
  26. tredpro

tredpro

I am als
    I have also been getting this issue for awhile regarding the _color

I use cts,veg studio pro, and world streamer if any of that helps

27. BHS

BHS

1) Interesting, what version of UniStorm and Unity are you using?

2) Are you using the mobile or desktop version?

The Sun Revolution setting.

Thanks for providing a solution. I will look into this to ensure it isn't anything UniStorm related.

Interesting, I have heard of this error before, but have never been able to reproduce it. I have CTS and Vegetation Studio Pro in my current development project (for the upcoming UniStorm 4.0 update) and haven't had this error. Could this perhaps be due to the WeatherTypeByTrigger script? This is used for triggering a weather change.

28. SSL7

SSL7

Yes I use WeatherTypeByTrigger script and I use MapMagic, VS Pro and CTS 1.9 (had it with 1.7 too), I always get this error when rain starts (by trigger)

29. BHS

BHS

Alright, I should be able to find the issue and get it fixed. I can send you the updated script when it's finished.

30. OkashiKami

OkashiKami

Hey guys have a really quick question, I been using uni Storm since 2015 and was wondering is there a way i can have the time be calculated on a server and feed that to uni storm over the network like

Server > Uni Storm Data > Unity
    Server > Date and time, Season > Unity

I already have a server ready i just need to know what can be strip from uni storm so it's server friendly and i still want to use the unity version just disable the time. where do i begin is there and easy way to do this. cause in the documentation it talk about state but not really much information besides that or how to go about doing it for online syncing

In my setup i have a dedicated server setup

31. SSL7

SSL7

Ok awesome! BTW what are you preparing for Unistorm 4.0? :)

Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
    lawsochi likes this.
  32. wood333

wood333

Unity 5.6.6

33. wood333

wood333

Unistorm 3.0.1.1
    Unity 5.6.6f2
    Prefab - Unistorm System
    My project is desktop

Is there a setting for ambient light in 3.0, and where is it? If its mixed in with the graphs, how do boost it up without effecting the other graphs? Of course, in the build there seems to be lots of ambient lighting, perhaps too much.

34. btckey

btckey

Hi
    Unity3d version 2018.3.0f2
    UniStorm version 3.0

Error

Assets\PostProcessing\Editor\PropertyDrawers\MinDrawer.cs(6,34): error CS0104: 'MinAttribute' is an ambiguous reference between 'UnityEngine.PostProcessing.MinAttribute' and 'UnityEngine.MinAttribute'

how to fix ?

35. ElevenGame

ElevenGame

Hey dddddddd,
    an easy fix for this kind of problems is to just put explicit namespaces in the code. You can replace 'MinAttribute' with one of the latter strings. So in this case it should be replaced with 'UnityEngine.PostProcessing.MinAttribute'.

36. btckey

btckey

37. BHS

BHS

Hey there,

You should be able to manually override the time and date using the following. Just replace the DateTimes with your server time and date.

Code (CSharp):
    1. using System.Collections;
    2. using System.Collections.Generic;
    3. using UnityEngine;
    5. public class SetUniStormTimeAndDate : MonoBehaviour {
    7.     void Start ()
    8.     {
    9.         //Make sure UniStorm's Time Flow is enabled
    10.         UniStormSystem.Instance.TimeFlow = UniStormSystem.EnableFeature.Enabled;
    11.     }
    14.     void Update ()
    15.     {
    16.         //Constantly update UniStorm's time using the UniStormManager. DateTime.Hour and DateTime.Minute can be replaced with server time.
    17.         UniStormManager.Instance.SetTime(System.DateTime.Now.Hour, System.DateTime.Now.Minute);
    19.         //Constantly update UniStorm's date by altering UniStorm directly. DateTime.Day, DateTime.Month, and DateTime.Year can be replaced with the server date.
    20.         //UniStorm's seasons are automatically calculated by the date so you shouldn't have to alter it directly.
    21.         UniStormSystem.Instance.Day = System.DateTime.Now.Day;
    22.         UniStormSystem.Instance.Month = System.DateTime.Now.Month;
    23.         UniStormSystem.Instance.Year = System.DateTime.Now.Year;
    24.     }
    25. }

It may have something to do with Unity 5.6 as that version is about 2 years old now. I'll have to look into this to see what's happening.

Yes, UniStorm 4.0 will bring procedural volumetric clouds to UniStorm.

Attached Files:

38. wood333

wood333

I have done another 8 or so builds, and I think I am now getting the same lighting in the build as in the editor.

I can report rain is now visible in more recent builds.

So... I believe Unistorm is now working as expected in my 5.6.6 builds.

39. MrIconic

MrIconic

I haven't used the asset Aura 2 yet. However, do you think it'll work well with Unistorm?

40. BHS

BHS

Great to hear everything is working correctly. What did you to resolve your issues?

41. BHS

BHS

I haven't tested it, but I don't see why it wouldn't work.

42. wood333

wood333

I cannot be certain. It seems my first build produced the brighter lighting. The issue could have been related to conflict with Unity post processing and/or various water assets. I did nothing directly to Unistorm to resolve the issues. It took 8 more builds to get a good water asset visible in the build and a build player setting DLL statement from Vegetation studio to get the trees and grass back. I deleted what appears to have been an excess PPStack. Everything worked fine in the editor, but the builds revealed issues. That's all i can say.

JBR-games likes this.
  43. mattis89

mattis89

Hello!@BHS does it work with streaming ? (Sectr)

44. p_hergott

p_hergott

I read somewhere that unistorm can do 2 cameras, i played with it last night, couldnt figure it out, other than just creating an additional unistorm system and telling it to follow camera 2. Which actually seemed to work just fine. But is there proper way? Or did i stumple upon it?

45. BHS

BHS

Interesting, thanks for the explanation.

Hey there,

I haven't tested it so I can't say for sure. I could reach out to the developers of Sectr to see if support can be added though.

Yes, it can be a little tricky as I don't currently have a tutorial for it. I'll PM you an example scene.

JBR-games likes this.
  46. mattis89

mattis89

Yea that would be cool! Weather system should exist in all scenes.. since sectr split all terrains into scenes...but I dont know, it shouldnt matther. Since they all load into the main scene were unistorm would exist.. so.. I dont know, would be cool if you could try? =)

Alex3333 likes this.
  47. Alex3333

Alex3333

I used to work with the SECTR asset and the weather worked as it should. I think there should be no problems now. I have a question for the developer. When will the sync solutions for the photon appear? You wrote a long time ago that you are working on this, but there is still no solution.

mattis89 likes this.
  48. p_hergott

p_hergott

Maybe im just missing it, is there a way to adjust fog density for time cycles? Like night time fog is a little light for my current project.

49. mattis89

mattis89

Hey @BHS Does unistorm work with Aura2 and lux water?

50. Opp33

Opp33

Hello all! It's a couple of weeks i started prototyping in HDRP with mind-blowing beautiful and fast results, but i did myself a question: "What if i add Unistorm to make everything "alive"?". Ok...probably i'm a retard :( and cannot configure it as straightforward as "Unity default renderer" (i used to setup UniStorm with few clicks, in standard renderer). I searched over this forum, but...noone tried it before me? Am i the only one having problems?
    Please, any help is lovely accepted :rolleyes:
    Thanks everyone in advance!