Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[-50% OFF SALE! - Save $600✅]Sky Master ULTIMATE: Sky, Ocean, Volume Clouds-lighting, Weather, RTGI

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by nasos_333, Nov 17, 2014.

1. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE new Biomes system that will smoothly transition the sky - weather - fog - water - lighting and many more properties from one area to another automatically. Added night time biome.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2022
  2. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE new Biomes system that will smoothly transition the sky - weather - fog - water - lighting and many more properties from one area to another automatically.

Adding an option to switch the biome based on the terrain layer under the player with a padding in regions that have less than 100% of a layer influence.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2022
  3. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE new Biomes system that will smoothly transition the sky - weather - fog - water - lighting and many more properties from one area to another automatically.

Adding an option to switch the biome based on the terrain layer under the player and added URP version.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2022
  4. nasos_333

nasos_333

InfiniTREE PRO Procedural forest generator

MASSIVE ARTnGAME Chain Reaction sale !!!

What is a Chain Reaction sale:

In this sale, you buy one asset after the other in separate orders and can access the whole of ARTnGAME library for a tiny fraction of the actual price ! This sale is directly applied, e.g. can start using the upgrades now.
    Buy in the below order one asset after the other in separate orders for massive discount.

Global Illumination Proxy - $29
    Global Illumination Proxy -> InfiniRIVER - $15
    InfiniRIVER -> Oceanis - $15
    Oceanis -> InfiniTREE - $15
    InfiniTREE -> LUMINA HDRP - $15
    LUMINA HDRP -> InfiniGRASS - $15
    InfiniGRASS -> GIBLION - $15
    GIBLION -> Sky Master ULTIMATE - $15
    Sky Master ULTIMATE -> InfiniCLOUD - $1
    InfiniCLOUD -> Ethereal - $15
    Ethereal -> LUMINA - $15
    LUMINA -> ORION - $15
    ORION -> Ivy Studio -$15
    Ivy Studio -> Particle Dynamic Magic URP ULTIMATE - $15
    Particle Dynamic Magic URP ULTIMATE -> Toon Effects Maker - $1
    Toon Effects Maker -> Sun Shafts SRP - $1
    Sun Shafts SRP -> Volumetric Fog SRP - $1
    Volumetric Fog SRP -> Mystery Rings Icons Pack - $1

Sum of $214 for all ARTnGAME assets !!!

InfiniTREE PRO is also now released at the Unity Asset Store and is currently a $5 upgrade from InfiniTREE and a $15 upgrade from Sky Master ULTIMATE or InfiniGRASS !

Enjoy :)

5. nasos_333

nasos_333

Last edited: Oct 31, 2022
  6. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE November Offers !
    InfiniTREE PRO is now released at the Unity Asset Store at -50% Discount and is currently a $5 upgrade from InfiniTREE and a $15 upgrade from Sky Master ULTIMATE or InfiniGRASS !

LAST DAY of the SALE !!!!

Sky Master ULTIMATE is on big discount, buy InfiniTREE PRO for $29 and upgrade for $19 to Sky Master ULTIMATE for total $48 (versus $69 normal price) !

InfiniGRASS, GIBLION, LUMINA GI, InfiniRIVER, ORION, Particle Dynamic Magic URP and Oceanis are are now discounted to only $19 when upgrading from Sky Master ULTIMATE !

Enjoy :)
    ARTnGame - Instagram - Facebook - Twitter - Discord - Youtube - Reddit - Asset Store

Last edited: Nov 11, 2022
  7. superMario99

superMario99

Hi, i am trying to change the fog height and cannot, seems like is locked. Is there something i miss ?

thanks

8. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi, is this in the URP or SRP version ?

9. superMario99

superMario99

Is in standard pipeline

10. nasos_333

nasos_333

You can control the fog from the Sky Master configurator inspector in imagefx section, enable the curves option.

Let me know if this helps.

superMario99 likes this.
  11. nasos_333

nasos_333

12. nyobu

nyobu

I want to request discount Bundle.
    I have your Assets Sky Master ULTIMATE, Advanced FX Creator, InfiniCLOUD, InfiniRIVER, InfiniTREE not Pro,
    Particle Dynamic Magic 2, InfiniGRASS, ORION, Ethereal, Sun Shafts, Global Illumination, Toon Effects Maker,
    Volumetric Fog SRP.

13. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi, sure, please send me the invoice for the assets (or order numbers) in a personal message and will deduct the amounts below the offer ones in bundle and offer a direct update at the lower price

Also if possible use my Discord to coordinate the purchase
    https://discord.gg/X6fX6J5

Thanks

Last edited: Nov 10, 2022
  14. nyobu

nyobu

OK. I sent a message with Invoice.
    Thank you

15. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE URP Volume clouds & weather effects combined with Oceanis URP, work on new demos.
    The demos will be included in the next version of the new Environment Building Bundle (Currently -50% off). The bundle will be receiving asset combination demos, given all assets involved are accessible through it.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2022
  16. nasos_333

nasos_333

Last edited: Nov 15, 2022
  17. nasos_333

nasos_333

Last edited: Nov 16, 2022
  18. nasos_333

nasos_333

Last edited: Nov 20, 2022
  19. nasos_333

nasos_333

Last edited: Nov 20, 2022
  20. superMario99

superMario99

Thanks that did the trick. If i want to completly disable the fog effect is there an option ?

21. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi,

I made a few image guide to help further.

One shows where to disable the fog, last checkbox in the Inspector, in the terrain script, this script in latest versions is under Sky Manager object, along with skymasterManager script.

The other shows where to enable the Fog curves.

Let me know for anything else.

ARTnGame - Instagram - Facebook - Twitter - Discord - Youtube - Reddit - Asset Store

22. xiaojianh6

xiaojianh6

I need a refund

23. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi, sure, I see from the invoice that the Global Illumination Proxy asset that is asked to be refunded has been downloaded, so in this case will need to know the reasons for the refund request, please let me know more details and can proceed.

Forum threads: InfiniGRASS - InfiniTREE PRO - Lumina GI - Sky Master ULTIMATE - Ivy Studio - Particle Dynamic Magic URP - InfiniCLOUD - Ethereal - InfiniRIVER - GI Proxy - GIBLION - ORION - PANGAEA - Environment Building Bundle - LIQUA
    WIP Threads: Sky Master URP-HDRP - Lumina GI -InfiniGRASS STUDIO -GIBLION -Ivy Studio -InfiniRIVER - MAGICON -PANGAEA -ORION

(New offers - Upgrade from Sky Master ULTIMATE to Environment Building Bundle for $99 and save $600 on ARTnGAME assets!)

Last edited: Feb 9, 2023
  24. xiaojianh6

xiaojianh6

This is an outdated technology, in my opinion. I don't want to use it now

25. nasos_333

nasos_333

LUMINA GI URP use with Sky Master ULTIMATE volumetric clouds and lighting.

LUMINA GI URP - Approximation Mode without Geometry Shader

LUMINA GI URP - Mode with Geometry Shader

Hi, generally Global Illumination Proxy tech is not outdated, just a specific method, it is still the fastest option and suitable for mobile, plus compatible with every platform, so i cant do a refund based on this reason as the asset description is precise and describe the Global Illumination Proxy technology and properties.

But i can offer a very cheap upgrade to my latest cutting edge real time voxel based Global Illumination system LUMINA GI, that is the most advanced Global Illumination system in the store and the only one that is not Screen Space and uses voxels so the light is cast from all scene than what camera sees, which makes it the most advanced solution in Unity currently.

Let me know and can give an offer for this.

Also note GI Proxy can be used together with LUMINA for even better effect. And LUMINA can be combined with Sky Master ULTIMATE for even more advanced rendering, with volumetric clouds and lighting.

(New offers - Upgrade from Sky Master ULTIMATE to Environment Building Bundle for $99 and save $600 on ARTnGAME assets!)

Last edited: Nov 27, 2022
  26. xiaojianh6

xiaojianh6

It is not only difficult to use, but also has unreal bounce light. For example, spot light bounce simulation uses a point light source, which receives the reflection of a point light source! It is exaggerated on the metal surface. Any bounce simulated has a delay! Is this GI made by point light still an advanced technology? Ray and point light source become GI, which is really advanced!

27. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi, the issue is that this is the method used, as i describe in the asset uses point lights to emulate GI. That is why is mentioned as an approximation to GI.

There is an offset from surface to move the point lights that emulate the GI further away from the surfaces to avoid the point light local reflections, also the delay can be regulated by casting lights in shorter intervals, this is regulated by the script.

In any case, if you don't think will be using the Global Illumination Proxy asset, please send me the original invoice PDF in a personal message here and will I consider a refund. I need to first contact Unity to make sure there is no other asset upgraded from GI Proxy first with premium discount for that purpose, so can take rather long time, probably a month for Unity to reply, then more to check on the issue and then another ten or so days to refund.

Also if you want advanced GI and not the approximation of Global Illumination Proxy, i can alternatively offer a cheaper upgrade to my LUMINA GI asset to avoid the refund procedure.

Note that I never mentioned the Global Illumination Proxy asset as a means to do advanced GI, that is why there is a Proxy in the name of the asset, is just a very fast approximation with its own limitations and advantages.

That said it can give very nice results, as the light in general does behave like that, the bounce light is an extra light source as a point light is as well. So it can definitely be approximated this way and is a really advanced technique in the sense that allows to do GI emulation with very fast speeds and can be used on mobile as well.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2022
  28. Slashscreen

Slashscreen

Very impressive- Is there a way that I can remove the moon from this system? My game has 2 moons, as well as a very particular way of moving time. Can I take out the builtin moon and use my own, as well as override the way the day passes?

Also, my water shader seems to be missing. Not sure what to make of that....

nasos_333 likes this.
  29. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi, thanks :)

About water, you mean the included sky master water is missing ?

About moon, sure can change it to anything, is an object under skymaster object sun system. Do you need it to follow my moon or you will adjust its position in custom way ?

Also which pipeline is used ?

30. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi,

I post also two images to help further, one shows the moon object and where to disable it.

The other shows the Sun speed variable, that dictates how fast time passes. If you want to set the time manually can set the skyMasterManager.cs script Current_time variable to any from 0 to 24, to move the system to that time.

(New offers - Upgrade from Sky Master ULTIMATE to Environment Building Bundle for $149 and save $600 on ARTnGAME assets!)

31. Foxaphantsum

Foxaphantsum

Heyo, trying to figure out how to use the asset for URP!

32. Foxaphantsum

Foxaphantsum

Attached Files:

33. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi, not sure on that as would require to delve into that specific asset and use it to derive the shadow information, if that is possible, so generally is not planned as would also cater to only one asset, but can have a look if can recreate such shadows as part of the Ethereal asset as an option that i can control better.

(New offers - Upgrade from Sky Master ULTIMATE to Environment Building Bundle for $149 and save $600 on ARTnGAME assets!)

34. nasos_333

nasos_333

Last edited: Dec 19, 2022
  35. nasos_333

nasos_333

ISSUE REPORT
    - Sky Master ULTIMATE URP Beta24d (may apply to current Beta 24c as well):

It just came to my attention that the reflection script in URP version in combination with the clouds can create an issue where a scene saved with this system will hang Unity (in my case could not close the Unity process as well and had to restart the PC). I discovered that the issue was the camera rotation be at 0,0,0. This has been known to create various warnings in various cases. In the new Auto Configuration prefab I make sure the camera get a tiny rotation so is not in 0,0,0. This resolves the load scene issue. Also this issues does not affect the build, only when loading a scene in the editor. Tested in Unity 2021.3.6f1.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2023
  36. nasos_333

nasos_333

ISSUE REPORT - Sky Master ULTIMATE Standard Pipeline VR

One note on Sky Master ULTIMATE VR mode in Standard Pipeline (Multipass), i noticed that when the "Frustum Jitter" script is enabled on the camera, the VR eyes are not in sync, so when using the system in VR mode this script should be deactivated, the clouds are still receiving the temporal AA internally and this option is not required for the cloud temporal AA denoising.

(New offers - Upgrade from Sky Master ULTIMATE to Environment Building Bundle for $90 and save $600 on ARTnGAME assets!)

37. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE v5.3 has been released at Unity Asset Store

v5.3.0
    - Added new system to auto configure the latest fly through full volumetric clouds on an existing scene camera. Please erase the scene directional light as the system adds its own, before insert the prefabs.
    - Added cloud controller that also implements a smooth sun - moon system, lerping the two positions when the time of day toggles it from sun to moon, also the same script handles the new fly through full volumetric clouds density per weather type and coloration per time of day.
    - Added three new prefabs with the new clouds and auto camera setup, including one with the new smooth sun and cloud control system and one with added dynamic weather map generator to the previous prefab.

v5.3.1
    - Set Pattern scale in Temporal AA Camera jitter to 0.1f as default.
    - Added prefab without water option with the full volumetric auto configurable on camera clouds.
    - Added README describing the various prefab options.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2023
  38. UnitySynopsis

UnitySynopsis

Greetings, Sir.

Would it be appropriate to ask for Particle Stabilizer and LIQUA Volumetric Fluids as a Sky Master ULTIMATE user?

They say miracles often happen on the Lunar New Year...

39. nasos_333

nasos_333

Last edited: Jan 27, 2023
  40. iElessar

iElessar

Hi I just bought sky master but I can't seem to find the HDRP render pipeline asset could you help me?

41. nasos_333

nasos_333

42. pdelgado_unity

pdelgado_unity

We bought a few copies of this but we can'r get it to work, I can load your demo scenes and it looks good but I can't walk or move around. What's the problem?

43. pdelgado_unity

pdelgado_unity

Plus your set up tutorials are not good at all

44. nasos_333

nasos_333

Prefabs and prefab notes README

Main time of day and weather chose controller (Sky Master)

Cloud properties controller based on weather controller.
    The latest fly through clouds are made as a standalone script and is connected to the
    time of day manager with the script in the below image, which changes the cloud color and density based on time of day and weather set in the main controller

Cloud script on camera, this is auto setup on camera if use one of the auto setup prefabs and renders the clouds and can further adjust the cloud properties besides the parameters controlled by the above script

Hi, not all demos have move around script, some are with preset positions for example by a menu and some static camera to showcase one effect etc.

Generally in newer versions the fastest way to setup is by drag one of the prefabs in the scene, like in the video i post above, which setup the latest cloud system and time of day-weather module in the scene.

The v3.5 prefab has the older shader based clouds that are good also for mobile, the v4.9 auto configure prefab will auto setup the background image effect volumetric clouds to the scene camera, this is the previous volumetric system and 5.0 prefabs will setup on the camera the latest clouds that allow fly through the cloud volume.

You can use my Discord for direct chat and help on any issue and i can help with the configuration directly through AnyDesk as well. I post also above a small images guide on the latest fly through clouds system and the controller that connects it to the main time of day module, for reference.

The latest fly through clouds controller is a latest addition and a detailed voiced video tutorial will also be available this weekend.

45. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE v5.0 Tutorial

Hi,

I have now added a more detailed voiced video tutorial for the Sky Master system, let me know also for anything else.

46. nasos_333

nasos_333

Setup for eclipse sky

New option to toggle the fly through clouds render order behind or above transparent objects

Refinements in the cloud anti aliasing system for reducing ghosting

Sky Master ULTIMATE URP Beta24d next release

Sky Master ULTIMATE v5.4 has been released at Unity Asset Store
    v5.4.3
    - Added new demo showcasing a big cloud bed with the fly through clouds option.
    - Added new option to toggle the fly through clouds render order behind or above transparent objects, using a second version of the clouds script rendering above transparency, that is toggled on a user defined height of the camera.
    - Added new refinements in the cloud anti aliasing system for reducing ghosting, using the new alpha blend parameter in the cloud antialising script

v5.4.2

- Added the option to instantiate the auto configurable on camera prefabs during run time and reuse the auto configuration script to do the setup on a different scene camera at play mode.
    - In order for the prefab auto configuration system to work in runtime, some assets must go into a Resources folder, as shown in the images below, this must be done if Sky Master is already installed in the project since assets will be outside that folder. For new installation this step is not needed.

Standard Pipeline
    https://i.imgur.com/vmaiEJa.jpg, https://i.imgur.com/2y0AiNw.jpg, https://i.imgur.com/sLVMTvE.jpg, https://i.imgur.com/kCf40Dl.jpg, https://i.imgur.com/7ZqP7V9.jpg

URP
    https://i.imgur.com/NuJGmMH.jpg

v5.4.1

- Changed LIGHTING_COORDS to UNITY_LIGHTING_COORDS in shader based cloud shader, to make compatible with later Unity 2021.3 LTS versions. Fix is applied to all pipeline versions.
    - Added new VR demo with a fix for Unity 2021.3 LTS by removing the Frustum Jitter script in Temporal AA, the clouds use integrated Temporal so the camera jitter is not a requirement.
    - Fix the lagging of particles when the Particle Stabilizer module is used, on camera roll.

v5.4.0a

- Added new Eclipse system in the weather controller "ControlWeatherTOD_SM_SRP" script
    - Added new Sky controls in the weather controller and sky parameters setup for eclipse sky
    - Added new moon controls in weather controller
    - Fixed issue in weather map generator, where the custom texture would not be assigned at game start
    - Fixed issue in weather map generator, where the clouds would not show correct shape in editor
    - Added seed based option for the weather map creation in the weather map generator
    - Added option to enable lighting at any weather type in Weather Controller with "Force Lightning" checkbox
    - Added ambient light for Heavy, Dark and Lightning storms clouds, this will be applied independently of time of day cloud colors
    - Added prefabs with the new weather map creation and weather controller options
    - Added demo scenes with the new weather map creation, weather controller and eclipse options
    - Added the above options in Sky Master ULTIMATE URP Beta24d next release

ARTnGame offers

Ivy Studio is now included in the Lunar New Year Mega Bundle !
    For a limited time Sky Master ULTIMATE can be upgraded from Ivy Studio for a big discount at $35 and Environment building bundle can then be upgraded from Sky Master ULTIMATE for a big discount, at only $90! Offers end 9th February 2023.

(New offers - Upgrade from Sky Master ULTIMATE to Environment Building Bundle for $90 and save $600 on ARTnGAME assets!)

47. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE v5.4.4 has been released at the Unity Asset Store !!
    v5.4.4
    - Refined the v5.3a prefab clouds for a better initial setup artistic look.
    - Added dithering technique to eliminate the skybox banding when certain sky colors are used
    - Added demo scenes showcasing the new dithering approach in sky

Multiple more refinements, controllers, prefabs and demos have also been added to the Sky Master ULTIMATE URP Beta v25, which will be the next big release of the URP version.

ARTnGame offers
    For a limited time
    Sky Master ULTIMATE can be upgraded to Environment building bundle for only $99.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2023
  48. nasos_333

nasos_333

Last edited: Mar 15, 2023
  49. nasos_333

nasos_333

Demo scenes combining the Sky Master ULTIMATE URP Planet clouds with ORION water and planets.

The users of both Sky Master ULTIMATE URP and ORION systems can now access a combined demo, using the Sky Master ULTIMATE URP Planetary clouds, with the ORION Planetary water system.

The relevant demo scenes are shown in the above images.

More integration demos are also in the works for next versions and planned to release in the next ORION and Sky Master ULTIMATE URP Beta 25 versions.

Big ARTnGAME Offers !!!
    - ORION is now on -70% discount in Unity Lightning Sale !
    - Environment building bundle that contains all ARTnGAME assets can be upgraded from Sky Master ULTIMATE or ORION for only $99 for a limited time!

50. LoveIsGentle

LoveIsGentle

Hi, I just purchased sky master ultimate. I searched HDRP Compatible in the asset store and Sky Ultimate came up. But when I load in a demo scene the screen is purple. I see that you had a Beta-HDRP Compatible version available for request, Where might that be available? Or what can I do in this situation, as I've purchased this for an HDRP Project and am working with a small team. Many thanks - Skylor

Edit : I just found the quickstart guide has a setup guide for HDRP. Is there any tutorials not on youtube I can use to walk through the setup process?

On my company laptop I have YouTube completely blocked to keep myself productive and cannot disable it.