Search Unity

[SALE 50% OFF] Quest Machine: Hand-Written and Procedurally-Generated Quests

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by TonyLi, Sep 20, 2017.

1. StevenPicard

StevenPicard

Last edited: Nov 11, 2020
  2. TonyLi

TonyLi

Unity usually runs a general sale a little later in the year, so keep an eye out for one.

If you already have a license for the Dialogue System, you can already get Quest Machine for 50% off as an "upgrade". It's a separate product, but the "upgrade" path is how I can offer the discount.

StevenPicard likes this.
  3. wood333

wood333

Would you consider an integration with Inventory Cog? I have been using Inventory Pro, which is old, deprecated, and having database issues, so I am considering replacing it. I see you are integrated with Ultimate Inventory, but that asset requires Unity 2019. My project is functioning well and contented with unity 2018.4, which Inventory Cog supports. I am ready to pull the trigger, and replace Inventory Pro with Inventory Cog.

4. TonyLi

TonyLi

Hi @wood333 - I'll look into it with NullSave and see what they have in mind.

wood333 likes this.
  5. TonyLi

TonyLi

Quest Machine 50% Off in Best of Super Sale

You can get Quest Machine for 50% off in the Asset Store's Best Of Super Sale running this week.

The Dialogue System for Unity and Love/Hate are 50%, too!

Attached Files:

6. TonyLi

TonyLi

Reminder: Quest Machine is 50% off in the Asset Store's Best Of Super Sale running this week.

The Dialogue System for Unity and Love/Hate are 50%, too!

You can see Quest Machine in action in Animmal's tactical RPG The Way of Wrath:

7. TonyLi

TonyLi

Quest Machine 1.2.13 Released + 50% Off in Best of Super Sale

Quest Machine 1.2.13 is now live on the Asset Store and currently 50% off for a limited time in the Best of Super Sale.

Version 1.2.13 Release Notes
    • Improved: Passthrough nodes now have a down arrow icon to distinguish from condition nodes.
    • Fixed: Journal and HUD UIs no longer need to start in the inactive position in the Quest Machine GameObject.
    • Fixed: Quest Editor window didn't automatically update when player picks up quest.
    • Fixed: When deleting quest from Quest Giver's Quests list, could log EndLayoutGroup: BeginLayoutGroup must be called first.
    • Save System: Added Scene Portal OnUsePortal() UnityEvent.
    • Dialogue System: Bridge Lua functions could report unnecessary warnings.
    • ORK: Fixed variable check condition.
    • Opsive: Updated savers for Opsive controllers and Ultimate Inventory System.

hopeful likes this.
  8. TonyLi

TonyLi

Quest Machine 50% Off - Cyber Week Sale Ends Today!

Today is the last day to get Quest Machine for 50% off in the Cyber Week Sale. Quest Machine is the top quest system asset for Unity that lets you write quests using an easy node-based visual editor or automatically generate quests at runtime based on the current state of the game world. Includes the Pixel Crushers save system, complete UI systems for quests, integrations with many frameworks including Adventure Creator, ORK Framework, Opsive character controllers, and more.

upload_2020-12-4_9-18-18.png

hopeful likes this.
  9. TonyLi

TonyLi

Quick reminder - Quest Machine, the Dialogue System for Unity, and Love/Hate are on sale 50% off for only a few more hours until the Cyber Week Sale ends.

10. TonyLi

TonyLi

Quest Machine - 50% Off

Quest Machine is 50% off in the Asset Store's New Year Sale! If your cart totals $120 or more use coupon code GOODBYE2020 for an additional 5% off everything. Love/Hate and the Dialogue System for Unity are also 50% off.

Quest Machine has an easy to use node-based visual editor for hand-written quests, and you can also set up the world so the procedural generator can dynamically generate new quests at runtime based on the current game world state.

hopeful likes this.
  11. TonyLi

TonyLi

Quest Machine 50% Off

Reminder: Quest Machine is 50% off in the Asset Store's New Year Sale, and today is the last day to use the bonus coupon code GOODBYE2020 for an extra 5% off your entire cart on orders over $120. The Dialogue System for Unity and Love/Hate are also 50% off!

upload_2020-12-31_16-56-8.png

12. TonyLi

TonyLi

Quest Machine 50% Off - Ends In 2 Days

The Asset Store's New Year Sale ends in just 2 days. Quest Machine, as well as the Dialogue System for Unity and Love/Hate, are all still 50% off until the sale ends.

As seen in games such as The Way of Wrath:

13. TonyLi

TonyLi

14. TonyLi

TonyLi

Quest Machine 1.2.14 Released

Version 1.2.14 is now available on the Asset Store!

Release Notes:
    • Improved: Quest journal UI now sorts groups and quests alphabetically by default.
    • Improved: Added UnityUIQuestJournalUI.Show(QuestJournal, Quest) to open UI on specific quest.
    • Improved: Refactored UnityUIQuestJournalUI for easier subclassing.
    • Improved: Added QuestGiver methods to return offerable, active quests.
    • Improved: Reduced calls to AssetDatabase.SaveAssets and AssetDatabase.Refresh to speed up editing in large projects.
    • Improved: Can now copy/paste counters. (Right-click for copy/paste context menu.)
    • Fixed: Message System bug when removing and re-adding the same message listener in the same frame.
    • Fixed: If dialogue content is taller than UI, auto-scrolls to top when showing content.
    • Dialogue System: Added DialogueSystemQuestGiver component that can show a DS conversation if there are no quests to discuss.
    • Invector: Inventory-related actions/conditions now check USE_INVECTOR_INVENTORY scripting define symbol.
    • Localization: UILocalizationManager now also updates LocalizeUI components on inactive GameObjects.
    • Save System: LoadScene() logs message when Debug is ticked.

hopeful likes this.
  15. claudius_I

claudius_I

Hi Tony. I want change the text (in the Hub) for Textmesh, but i getting a error.

I know this error us because is unassigned in UnityUITextTemplate, but i can't assign the Textmesh

what am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Attached Files:

16. TonyLi

TonyLi

Hi @claudius_I - First make sure you've enabled Quest Machine's TextMesh Pro support:

upload_2021-1-29_11-44-28.png

Unassign the Text field if it's still unassigned. Then you will be able to assign your TextMeshProUGUI component:

upload_2021-1-29_11-47-23.png

claudius_I likes this.
  17. Cartoon-Mania

Cartoon-Mania

Does Quest Machine supports multiple characters? I want to implement a multi-character that moves independently with each inventory and each stat and "each quest!"

18. TonyLi

TonyLi

Hi @Cartoon-Mania - Yes. The Video Tutorials page has a tutorial and example scene with multiple AI-controlled characters, each doing their own quests. You can just as easily have player-controlled characters if that's what your game calls for.

19. TonyLi

TonyLi

20. wood333

wood333

I use Invector's 3rd person controller. When my player character dies, the scene resets. When the scene resets, I get a red warning that "can't remove vThirdPersonController(script) because QuestMachinePausePlayer (Script) depends on it. As a practical matter, the controller has its own methods to lock player and lock player camera, that I could use in place of QM's pause player, especially if there are events in QM where we want the player temporarily disabled.

21. TonyLi

TonyLi

Hi @wood333 - What version of Invector are you using? If you're using an older version, have you unticked Use Instance?

Feel free to remove line 13 of the script:
    Code (csharp):
    1.     [RequireComponent(typeof(vThirdPersonController))]
    I've also removed it from the upcoming version of the integration to make it easier for people to do different things with the player GameObject. To handle respawns with Quest Machine's save system, please see: How To: Handle Invector Respawns With Save System.

wood333 likes this.
  22. wood333

wood333

I am using Invector Shooter version 2.5.3. I changed the V Game Controller to spawn in a prefab, and I think I am past this issue. If it recurs I will probably comment off that line. I already had to comment off a similar line in the Horse Animset Pro - Invector integration provided by Malbers. Many thanks for your assistance.

TonyLi likes this.
  23. TonyLi

TonyLi

Glad to help!

24. TonyLi

TonyLi

Kickstarter: The Way of Wrath

The Kickstarter campaign for Animmal's prehistoric open world tactical RPG, The Way of Wrath, is running now. It uses Quest Machine and the Dialogue System for Unity. If you like tactical RPGs or barbarian fantasy, check it out!

AGregori likes this.
  25. Cartoon-Mania

Cartoon-Mania

Can I create and destroy objects that give quests and characters that execute quests at any time while the game is running?

26. TonyLi

TonyLi

Yes. There are built-in actions to instantiate prefabs and to activate and deactivate GameObjects if that's what you need to do. If you need to do something else, such as interface with an inventory system that's not one of the inventory systems that Quest Machine already integrates with, you can copy QuestActionTemplate.cs and fill in the code where it indicates to add your own quest actions.

27. AGregori

AGregori

Hi, it appears that the Pixel Crusher UCC integrations no longer work with UCC 2.3, released just today. I needed to delete both Common, QM and DS integrations to eliminate all red errors.

28. TonyLi

TonyLi

The Opsive site has updated integrations for UCC 2.3. I just sent even newer integrations to Opsive a few minutes ago, so they should be on Opsive's site later today. (The newer integrations have small improvements to UCCSaver and UCCLua.)

[Update: Justin is super fast. He already updated the integrations on opsive.com, so you can download the latest now.]

Last edited: Feb 18, 2021
    AGregori likes this.
  29. TonyLi

TonyLi

30. TonyLi

TonyLi

Pricing Hack for New Asset Store Customers - Quest Machine + Dialogue System

The Asset Store is running a promotion for new customers. You can get your first purchase from the Asset Store, chosen from a long list of popular assets, for only $9.99.

The list includes the Dialogue System for Unity, which is regularly $85 USD.

If you already have the Dialogue System in your account, you can get Quest Machine for 50% off. (The 50% discount unrelated to Unity's current new customer promotion and applies to all Dialogue System customers.) So, if you've never used the Asset Store before, you can first get the Dialogue System for $9.99, and then as a second purchase get Quest Machine for 50% off.

AGregori likes this.
  31. TonyLi

TonyLi

Quest Machine 50% Off - Version 1.2.15 Released

Quest Machine is 50% Off in the Asset Store's Sprint Into Spring Sale!

Use coupon code SPRING2021 on orders of $100 or more for additional savings.

Version 1.2.15 has several improvements to procedural quest generation as well as quality of life improvements for the Quest Editor window for when you're authoring your own quests.

Version 1.2.15 Release Notes:
    • Added: Unity UI Quest Journal UI 'Show Completed Quests' checkbox.
    • Changed: If quest has no journal content, journal UI doesn't show it.
    • Improved: Can now assign UIs to Quest Machine fields with basic drag-and-drop.
    • Improved: Quest HUD show/hide options.
    • Improved: Can drag-and-drop GameObject into Activate GameObject action.
    • Improved: Quest content, conditions, and actions dropdown menus are now sorted alphabetically.
    • Improved: {DOMAIN} tag is now replaced in quest generator counter & message requirements.
    • Improved: Error handling when editor looks for custom quest action/condition/content types and an assembly has a non-loadable type.
    • Improved: Added template script for generator requirement functions.
    • Improved: UIs now add runtimeText of unrecognized quest content types.
    • Fixed: Copy-paste bug.
    • Fixed: Generation when goal action's minimum requirement was higher than number of entities in domain.
    • Text Table: No longer counts empty field as having text for a language.
    • Save System: Added MultiEnabledSaver.
    • Save System: AnimatorSaver now also saves trigger parameter values.
    • Save System: Fixed: Doesn't delete non-cross-scene data when loading additively.
    • Save System: Fixed: Calls BeforeSceneChange() on scene objects UnloadAdditiveScene().
    • Adventure Creator: Updated for 1.73.
    • Dialogue System: Fixed UI issue where previous conversation's hide animation would conflict with showing quest conversation; Conversation quest action can now specify starting entry ID.
    • Invector: Removed QuestMachinePausePlayer dependency on vThirdPersonController.
    • Ultimate Character Controller: Updated for 2.3.2. Updates to Lua functions.
    • uSurvival: Fixed reward for example scene quest.

AGregori likes this.
  32. TonyLi

TonyLi

Quest Machine 1.2.15 is now available on the Asset Store!

upload_2021-4-13_9-2-46.png

Reminder: Quest Machine is currently 50% off in the Sprint Into Spring Sale.

The Dialogue System for Unity and Love/Hate are also 50% off.

33. TonyLi

TonyLi

Vast - Space Exploration & Survival Game

Check out Vast, being made with Quest Machine!

Reminder: Quest Machine, Love/Hate, and the Dialogue System for Unity are currently 50% off in the Sprint Into Spring Sale.

34. Gamingbir

Gamingbir

Last edited: Apr 15, 2021
  35. TonyLi

TonyLi

Hi @Gamingbir - Integrations for Opsive's Ultimate Inventory System, More Mountains' Inventory Engine, and Inventory Pro are included. If you need a robust inventory system with vendors, crafting, and good support, I recommend Ultimate Inventory System. If you don't need vendors and crafting, Inventory Engine is a bit simpler to set up, and also has good support on Discord. Quest Machine and the Dialogue System make it easy to write your own integrations, too, if you want to integrate with some other inventory system.

36. TonyLi

TonyLi

37. TonyLi

TonyLi

Made With Unity Spring Showcase - Submit Your Game

If you're making a WebGL game with Quest Machine, the Dialogue System for Unity, or Love/Hate, you can submit it here and Unity may feature it. This is a great chance for some high profile exposure for your WebGL game!

Made With Unity Spring Showcase Submission

Reminder: Quest Machine, Love/Hate, and the Dialogue System for Unity are all 50% off right now in the Sprint Into Spring Sale.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2021
  38. TonyLi

TonyLi

Quest Machine - 50% Off in Spring Sale

Reminder: Quest Machine, Love/Hate, and the Dialogue System for Unity are 50% off in the Asset Store's Spring Sale. If your cart totals $100 or more, use the code SPRING2021 for an extra 5-10% off.

Quest Machine is the only quest solution on the Asset Store with all of these features:
    • Write any type of quest (not limited to a set of quest types) in a nice, node-based visual editor.
    • Procedurally generate new quests at runtime based on the current world state.
    • Easily save and load the states of quests and quest-related world objects.
    • Localize quest content using built-in localization support.
    • Set up UIs for quest dialogue, journals, HUDs, and alerts without scripting.
    • No scripting required.
    • Includes complete clean, professional code with detailed comments.
    Quest Machine also integrates with the Dialogue System, Love/Hate, and many other assets.

39. TonyLi

TonyLi

40. TonyLi

TonyLi

Quest Machine 1.2.16 Released

Quest Machine 1.2.16 is now available on the Asset Store!

This update adds integration for More Mountains' TopDown Engine. It also fixes some editor bugs and runtime UI bugs, so if you're using an older version, please back up your project and import 1.2.16 on top of it.

Release Notes:
    • Changed: GameObjectUtility.GameObjectHardFind and GameObjectUtility.FindObjectsOfTypeAlsoInactive (used by Set GameObject Active action) search all open scenes by default, not just active scene.
    • Improved: When clicking prefab or GameObject that has Quest Giver, docked Quest Editor window no longer steals focus.
    • Improved: UnityUIQuestJournalUI.AddQuestGroupToUI() is now virtual.
    • Improved: InputDeviceManager New Input System integration handles translation of KeyCode.Alpha# and KeyCode.Keypad#.
    • Improved: UIScrollbarEnabler will now update scroll rect even if no scrollbar is assigned.
    • Fixed: Bug re-ran actions of previously-completed quest nodes when loading saved games.
    • Fixed: Quest Giver didn't always show available quest indicator on scene start.
    • Fixed: With journal UI "Show completed quest" unticked and "Show first Quest Details on open" ticked, now shows first non-completed quest even if completed quest is first in list.
    • Fixed: Issue when copy-pasting nodes that had custom quest actions/conditions/content that weren't in a namespace.
    • Fixed: Handles case where quest asset's cooldownSecondsRemaining was inadvertently set to 1, resulting in quest not offerable.
    • Fixed: UIButtonKeyTrigger didn't reset pressed state.
    • Fixed: UILocalizationManager didn't apply localization to inactive GameObjects when option to apply to inactive was ticked.
    • Fixed: Removed obsolete warning in Unity 2021 'StandaloneInputModule.forceModuleActive' is obsolete.
    • TopDown Engine: Added integration.

Aetherial87, AGregori and hopeful like this.
  41. castor76

castor76

Sometimes I get :

Message System exception sending 'Quest State Changed'/'Sub002_Judith_BluePrint' to QuestManager (QuestJournalEx): Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/Scripting/StackTrace.cs:37)
    UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat (UnityEngine.LogType,UnityEngine.Object,string,object[])
    UnityEngine.Logger:Log (UnityEngine.LogType,object)
    UnityEngine.Debug:LogError (object)
    PixelCrushers.MessageSystem:SendMessageWithTarget (object,object,string,string,object[]) (at C:/Subterrain/subterrain2RPG/UnityProject/Assets/Plugins/Pixel Crushers/Common/Scripts/Message System/MessageSystem.cs:342)
    PixelCrushers.MessageSystem:SendMessage (object,string,PixelCrushers.StringField,object[]) (at C:/Subterrain/subterrain2RPG/UnityProject/Assets/Plugins/Pixel Crushers/Common/Scripts/Message System/MessageSystem.cs:438)
    PixelCrushers.QuestMachine.QuestMachineMessages:QuestStateChanged (object,PixelCrushers.StringField,PixelCrushers.QuestMachine.QuestState) (at C:/Subterrain/subterrain2RPG/UnityProject/Assets/Plugins/Pixel Crushers/Quest Machine/Scripts/Utility/QuestMachineMessages.cs:160)
    PixelCrushers.QuestMachine.Quest:SetState (PixelCrushers.QuestMachine.QuestState,bool) (at C:/Subterrain/subterrain2RPG/UnityProject/Assets/Plugins/Pixel Crushers/Quest Machine/Scripts/Quest/Quest.cs:887)
    PixelCrushers.QuestMachine.Quest:DestroyInstance (PixelCrushers.QuestMachine.Quest) (at C:/Subterrain/subterrain2RPG/UnityProject/Assets/Plugins/Pixel Crushers/Quest Machine/Scripts/Quest/Quest.cs:651)
    PixelCrushers.QuestMachine.QuestListContainer:DeleteQuest (PixelCrushers.QuestMachine.Quest) (at C:/Subterrain/subterrain2RPG/UnityProject/Assets/Plugins/Pixel Crushers/Quest Machine/Scripts/Quest MonoBehaviours/Quest List/QuestListContainer.cs:302)
    QuestJournalEx:DeleteQuest (PixelCrushers.QuestMachine.Quest) (at C:/Subterrain/subterrain2RPG/UnityProject/Assets/Game/Script/Quest/QuestJournalEx.cs:59)
    PixelCrushers.QuestMachine.QuestListContainer:DestroyQuestInstances () (at C:/Subterrain/subterrain2RPG/UnityProject/Assets/Plugins/Pixel Crushers/Quest Machine/Scripts/Quest MonoBehaviours/Quest List/QuestListContainer.cs:173)
    PixelCrushers.QuestMachine.QuestListContainer:ResetToOriginalState () (at C:/Subterrain/subterrain2RPG/UnityProject/Assets/Plugins/Pixel Crushers/Quest Machine/Scripts/Quest MonoBehaviours/Quest List/QuestListContainer.cs:182)
    QuestJournalEx:ResetToOriginalState () (at C:/Subterrain/subterrain2RPG/UnityProject/Assets/Game/Script/Quest/QuestJournalEx.cs:268)
    QuestManager:Reset () (at C:/Subterrain/subterrain2RPG/UnityProject/Assets/Game/Script/Quest/QuestManager.cs:68)
    GameManager/<ProcessLoadMainMenu>d__30:MoveNext () (at C:/Subterrain/subterrain2RPG/UnityProject/Assets/Game/Script/Game/GameManager.cs:148)
    UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext (System.Collections.IEnumerator,intptr) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/Scripting/Coroutines.cs:17)

Is this message harmless? Can I change it to warnings instead?

If it is indeed a problem, where can I possibly look to fix the issue? What exactly is the error message mean?

42. TonyLi

TonyLi

Hi! If you're not on the latest version of Quest Machine, would you please back up your project and then import the latest version? It should address this issue. The issue is generally harmless in the sense that it won't crash anything, but there's a possibility that something that is listening for the "Quest State Changed" message might not get that message.

43. TonyLi

TonyLi

Quest Machine 1.2.17 Released

Version 1.2.17 is now live on the Asset Store!

Release Notes:
    • Fixed: Message system issue that would send same message to listeners that registered for message due to that message being received earlier in quest.
    • Fixed: Input Device Manager could report error using new Input System with disabled domain reloading.
    • Fixed: Assigning a Text Table asset to a string field would unnecessarily add a UILocalizationManager GameObject at design time if the scene didn't already have one.

hopeful and AGregori like this.
  44. wood333

wood333

Last year I began having problems with Inventory Pro. I have replaced it with Inventory Cog, which does everything that Inventory Pro did, plus more, and it is supported and works with Unity 2018, which Ultimate Inventory does not. Stats Cog is integrated with Inventory Cog, so its a complete solution for combat damage including weapon damage and clothes/armor defense. I asked back in November 2020 for an integration, and you said you would look into it. I would like to use Stats Cog stats for Quest Machine conditions, and Inventory Cog items for quest rewards. Would you reconsider this integration? Inventory and Stats Cog are the real deal. They are mature assets, work completely and have great support and active development. The programmer is on your level, Jedi. I think, humbly, they are a great match. I have Invector, Stats Cog, Inventory Cog, Emerald and others working harmoniously.

45. TonyLi

TonyLi

Hi @wood333 - I'll put them on the roadmap. I can't give you an exact timeframe. The current development focus is Celtx and YarnSpinner import for the Dialogue System. Once those are done, I can start to look at the Cog assets.

AGregori and wood333 like this.
  46. TonyLi

TonyLi

Quest Machine 1.2.18 Released!

Quest Machine 1.2.18 is now available on the Asset Store!

Release Notes:
    • Added: Set Quest Tracking Action.
    • Added: Quest Indicator Saver component.
    • Improved: Quest.SetState(), if quest is complete and QuestMachineConfiguration.untrackCompletedQuests is true, untracks quest.
    • Improved: Setting Quest.showInTrackHUD automatically updates UIs without having to call QuestMachineMessage.RefreshUIs().
    • Improved: Added UILocalizationManager checkbox to set TextTable.useDefaultLanguageForBlankTranslations.
    • Improved: LocalizeUI will use default translation if current language setting is invalid.
    • Fixed: Addressed potential 'not all objects cleaned up' message from QuestGeneratorEntity when exiting play mode in editor.
    • Fixed: UnityUIQuestHUD now hides entire panel when completing last tracked quest if 'Hide If No Tracked Quests' is ticked.
    • Fixed: Quest Journal saved game loading issue in certain conditions.
    • Save System: Saver components now show warning if GameObject has multiple savers and Key values are blank.
    • Save System: Added SaveSystemMethods.ResetGameState().
    • Save System: No longer adds JsonDataSerializer or PlayerPrefsSavedGameDataStorer if application is quitting.
    • Save System: Fixed bug with AnimatorSaver when using BinaryDataSerializer.
    • Dialogue System: Fixed issue with Lua functions and scenes with multiple questers.
    • Dialogue System: When only non-offerable quests are available, quest giver now shows quest's Offer Conditions Not Met Text instead of generic No Quests text.
    • Opsive Character Controllers: Updated for 2.3.5.
    • Opsive Ultimate Inventory System: Fixed bug that made it mandatory to assign counter to UIS Item Amount quest condition.

skinwalker and AGregori like this.
  47. wood333

wood333

Let me see if I understand updating on top. The Quest Machine object in my main scene has components with scripts that are referenced by name. The update on top replaces old scripts with new, and the QM object components find the new scripts of the same name...right?

48. TonyLi

TonyLi

Yes, that's correct. You can import updates right on top of your existing Quest Machine installation.

Tip: Make a backup first, just in case you've accidentally directly modified a Quest Machine prefab or other asset. That way you can refer back to your modified version. If you've done this, in the future use a copy of the prefab (or a prefab variant), or a subclass of a script, instead of directly modifying any Quest Machine files. Quest Machine is designed to be easily extended by your own subclasses, prefab variants, etc., should you need to, without having to directly modify any actual Quest Machine files.

wood333 likes this.
  49. wood333

wood333

Thank you for the tip. I make a backup before updating an asset or adding an asset. Odd things do happen to my project, and I have rolled back quite a few times. Roll back can be easier than troubleshooting complex assets. ;)

TonyLi likes this.
  50. wood333

wood333

I updated Quest Machine and all seems fine, except I also updated Emerald to 3.0 and I have two errors concerning the third party support. EmeraldAiSetWeaponQuestAction.cs Emerald ai Events Manager does not contain a definition for 'EnableWeapon' or 'DisableWeapon'. Are there updated integration scripts that will resolve this? Do I merely need to remove the old integration folders and bring in the new?

Last edited: Sep 28, 2021