Search Unity

[Released] Game Kit Controller: Engine with melee, weapons, vehicles, crafting & more! 3.75

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by sr388, Sep 1, 2015.

?

What features/systems do you prefer to arrive sooner for next updates on GKC?

1. AI behaviors options, able to drive vehicles and fire turret weapons

25.7%
  2. Armor/cloth system: stats, damage resistances, etc… & character aspect customization (fallout)

30.0%
  3. Cover System and Climb system based on Breath of the wild and Assassins Creed

36.2%
  4. Online multiplayer (using mirror as first solution and include others later)

42.2%
  5. VR integration including 1st/3rd person and locked views

10.3%
  6. Full body awareness (FBA) to see player’s legs, body and arms in first person

18.4%
  7. More types of controls, similar to Diablo, MOBA & RTS and similar genres

10.7%
  8. More tools/creator wizards on the asset workflow (tell about them)

13.5%
  9. Integrations with other assets (tell about them)

16.5%
  10. More RPG/Scifi elements/mechanics (tell about them)

12.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. sr388

sr388

Hi @Zebbi.

The non-physics control and the weapon sway curves we talked will be added in the next update (I can't wait to try the sway curves). I am trying to avoid any more delays and finish the little things for this version.

I know the pain...I mean, the feel.

Regards.

neodotca, tgamorris76 and Zebbi like this.
  2. Zebbi

Zebbi

Yay!! :D

3. sr388

sr388

Hi everyone.

Quick update progress.

I have added another option to the head track system, this time to look in the opposite camera direction when the option to look in the camera direction is out of range. Like this, if can make the player to feel more alive.

improved head track 2.gif

improved head track 3.gif

Also, there is an option to look to the full range of this opposite direction if he is moving in the opposite camera direction, like he is looking behing of him while moving (it reminds somehow to uncharted when the camera is on front of Nathan and he is running from an scenery which is falling apart).

improved head track 4.gif

This effect is also nice on weapons.

improved head track 5.gif

Finally, due to the zero gravity mode, I wanted to have this kind of system in objects too, because in an spatial station, sometimes there are zero gravity or altered gravity on some rooms and the objects inside of it are floating or having a different gravity direction.

So I have added a system to configure gravity rooms, using a combination of triggers and waypoints to define a perimeter. Like this, the room can have any size and number of doors or entrances and the system knows when an object enters or exits the room, setting the gravity of the object to the configured in the room or setting as regular. If an object exits a room (by itself or thrown by the player) and inmediately enters other with another gravity value, it is configured too.

Also, this gravity direction can be any you need, from zero gravity to upside down, etc... (basically you set the rotation of an empty transform as the gravity direction on that room). And of course, none of this affects or modified the Physisc.Gravity direction and value of unity, so you can configured any other value or use the regular value.

So the gravity zero mode on player can be combined with this system, very similar to how dead space 2 and 3 works, where player can grab floating objects and when he drops, they still having the current gravity on the room.

In this gif, you can see a cube with an up gravity direction (red room), and then the player push it to another room (the green), with a different gravity. Also, he drops a cube in a zero gravity room (the yellow).
    new gravity system for rooms.gif
    Regards.

joshua_42, uni7y, jeffro02 and 4 others like this.
  4. EvilGremlin

EvilGremlin

@sr388

That head look is fantastic

There is an asset called B Propulsion System which I have been looking at for gravity and decompression use. It has some very clever "gravity" tools. Watching the videos for it may give you some useful ideas. The code is well optimized for what it is.

https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/?stay#!/content/96220

Also, this asset has a great set up for turning anything into animated thrusters. I've found it to be a very useful asset.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2018
    neodotca and sr388 like this.
  5. sr388

sr388

Thanks men.

Mmmm interesting. A system to add forces like that to objects could be useful, like on vehicles, for different spatial ships to move on space or earth, or add different aircraft behaviors. Even for the player to move in a different way on zero gravity. I will think about adding this kind of control in a future update.

Thanks for telling me @EvilGremlin.

Btw, I have been making more improvements on previous systems, like on the management of dynamic elements on the screen (health bars, objective marks, pickup icons, etc....) allowing also to enable and disable them on certain situations, for example, if the player is using a menu like map, inventory, or using a device, setting an attachment on a weapon, etc.... so these dynamic icons are disabled on the HUD to have a cleaner screen while the player is making these kind of actions.

Also, this new management of icons is made taking into account the future local multiplayer, so every player can have his own information on the screen without matter what other players do with theirs.

Tomorrow, I will tell/show more about this and others improvements, related to the interaction of the player with elements on the level and other use for the player zero gravity mode.

Regards.

6. neodotca

neodotca

Was away for a few days, thank you sr388 for taking the time to try my demo, even if you are super busy. A controller exists to drive the armored vehicles, but the idea here is only to bring more life to the scene. Can't wait to upgrade to 2.4e.

sr388 likes this.
  7. EvilGremlin

EvilGremlin

It sounds like @sr388 was saying that your armored car vehicle controller script was detecting input keys and trying to move as if it were the player. If the controller has hard-coded controls, you will have to open the script to remove them. Just comment them out.

sr388, neodotca and danreid70 like this.
  8. neodotca

neodotca

Thank you for letting me know.

9. sr388

sr388

Hi everyone.

Sorry for the couple of silent days. I have been working in a lot of general improvements and some fixes for the update.

The examine object systems has options to configure a list of positions to press, triggering events, to make things like press a few buttons in order to open a box which contains an inventory key inside.

Also, using the examine system (or any other system needed), there is a new component which allows to give to the player any inventory object with a certain amount of units.

The zero gravity mode has also an option to move vertically, by holding the jump button, the vertical input switches between move forward/backward to up/down, allowing 360 degress of liberty to move.

Also, there is a free floating mode, similar to the zero gravity mode, but this doesn't make the player to rotate freely, only in his local gravity direction, so it is similar to an infinite jetpack totally controllable (or how most mecha games used to work). On this mode, the player is able to use his weapons and powers too.

Finally, projectile surface detection on vehicle weapons has been improved. Like this, the old issue of weapons being fired at its own vehicle has been fixed, projectiles will avoid to damage its vehicle (except for projectiles with a radius of damage, like an explosive type, which will cause damage by explosion wave). This works for any vehicle camera view, regular, first person, top down, etc…. including the option to aim freely on vehicle if the camera rotation is locked.

I can't do it now, but I will make some gifs showing these elements and explain them better in my next post. Also, I am finishing to organize the changelog for update 2.4d, so I will post it very soon too.

Here a gif of the improved system to hide/show dynamic elements on the hud at certain moments, like use a device or selecting a weapon attachment:

improved hud elements 2.gif

improved hud elements 3.gif

improved hud elements 4.gif

Yes, exactly that, maybe I didn't explain properly. But I didn't consider it a big deal. Added elements to give more variety to the levels is a good thing.

Regards.

10. sr388

sr388

Hi everyone.

Ok, lets show some elements that I said yesterday.

About the examine object system, here a more detailed explanation:

Theere is a new option to configure a list of positions where the player can press while he examine and object, like buttos or switches on that object, which will trigger an event configured in that list. On this list it can be configured if pressing a position in the object shows a message and the amount of time that is shown, the event to call, if the event sends the current player or not, if after press this position the player stops examining it, if the position can be pressed only once or any amount of times, if it plays a sound on press and if the object can’t be examined anymore once a position is pressed. On this list it can even be configured if the positions have to be pressed on a certain order or if press a position, enables another one in a different place of the object. It allows also to pause the interaction button of the player for example to use functions with a delay of time, to avoid the player to stop examining the object while the event has finished

Also, with this new options another component has been added to allow to give to the player any inventory object with any amount configured in the inspector by calling its function. This function checks if the player can carry that object and its amount in the inventory, avoiding to give him the object in other case until he has enough space, showing the message of full inventory on the screnn. Finally, instead of give an object inventory to the player directly, using the events, other ways to do this can be achieve, like place an actual inventory object inside a box and open it and enable that inventory object inside of it using the examine places list

This new system is similar to the objects where to use inventory, you can pretty much configure any event and any combination you want.

Here the example I said yesterday, to press different buttons in a certain order to open the box, this time, instead of give to the player the inventory object directly, it is enabled in the box itself, so the player can take when he wants.
    examine object finished 1.gif
    Here, you get an inventory key which is below the toy. On the top there is another button, but doesn't do nothing, just show a message.
    examine object finished 4.gif

This other triggers the event to open and close this drawer (which can't be opened due to its trigger to interact is disabled), to being able to pick what it is inisde
    examine object finished 5.gif

For the new option to move vertically in zero gravity mode and the new free floating mode:

Added option on zero gravity mode to allow the player to move vertically (along with right, left, forward and backward), by holding the jump button, using the vertical input to apply force in up and down direction, so while jump is being pressed, the player can move vertically in his local up direction, in other case, he moves horizontally in his local forward direction. In both cases, he can still moving in his local right and left directions

About the free floatintg mode, is similar to the zero gravity mode, but with this the player will only move in his current six axis local direction (with regular gravity, just in up, down, left, right, forward and backward), with out rotating freely in the 6 axis, but only in the regular vertical and horizontal direction. On this mode, the player can also move vertically up and down with the above option for zero gravity. In this mode, the player will rotate towards the camera direction in his local Y axis and he is able to draw and use his weapons and powers too. To activate and deactivate this mode, the player needs to hold the gravity power button for a certain amount of time and release it

examine object finished 3.gif

Finally, the fixed projectiles for vehicles:

Now, a weapon which uses raycast option to be fired (these projectiles are placed directly in the position where they would impact if they would be fired like a rigidbody, applying damage to the surface found, if it can be damaged) has an option to use a raycastall to check if the direction where the weapon is being fired, usually the camera direction, founds a part of the vehicle driven by the player. In that case, the raycastall obtains all the colilders in a certain forward distance and gets the first surface different from the vehicle itself (there is a ist with all the colliders in a vehicle, so the weapon system can checks if a collider belongs to the vehicle or not) and closest to the fire position, setting the projectile on that position and applying damage.
    Btw, I decided to go ahead and add the modification for the input manager to add multi axes, to allow to configure any amount of group of actions focused in certains actions, like powers, weapons, vehicles, interaction, etc.... Also, the list works in a similar way to other list from the asset. There is a general list of multi axes configured and then the player input manager takes that list to being able to configure its values dynamically. This new input systems allows to configure the type of press (down, hold and up) with the same action (for example to start to shoot, to hold key to keep shooting and release key to stop to shoot) from the same inspector along with the event which will trigger to press that key.

Like this, the input is totally configurable from the inspector without need to add any code, but the previous functions won't be removed, so you can add input action from the code too.

examine object finished 6.gif
    Almost forgot, what do you think about the cyberpunk demo? There are some really interesting ideas on it, and of course, it looks amazing xd.

Regards.

11. 3DWizerd

3DWizerd

Awesome, have been looking at alternative ways for combined Inputs. The CP 2077 was kick ass, and most was expected from CD Projekt RED, as they make awesome games. To me it out almost every aspect of games i love to play and have been inspired from.

12. sr388

sr388

Yeah, I have to finish a part of the new input system, but this will simplify a lot of things and make them faster. Also, this will allow to a have a more understable list of controls, for example for the input editing menu ingame, divided in different group of actions, like other games used to do.

About Cyberpunk, I can't wait to try some of its conpcets, though some of them were already planned, but others like hack enemies, disable their weapon, get map information or the location of the rest of his partners, projectile ricochets which search for targets.... definetively, these will be added. Also, tag enemies by looking and them to know in all moment where they are in the level is really easy to do (the system already exists in GKC) and will be added aswell.

But I am focusing in finish the update, no more elements are been adding now.

Btw, here a video with the improved examine object system:

Regards.

magique, Wetw0rx, tgamorris76 and 5 others like this.
  13. neodotca

neodotca

Really nice... and i like at the end. >coming: when it's ready :cool:

sr388 likes this.
  14. EstudioVR

EstudioVR

Can I use this asset in a VR project?

15. Wetw0rx

Wetw0rx

The evolution of this asset is incredible. The vehicle weapon fix was much needed, thanks. The 0g & weapon attachments are welcome additions as well. Man, this one's looking like a home run, bro!

About Cyberpunk, it's the rich details that do it for me. Can't wait to experience the stories and environments. It looks immersive as af.

16. sr388

sr388

I remember to see that phrase back in 2013 (if I am not wrong) and think my self.....hahaha nice, and now 5 years later it would need at least 1-2 years more xd. But I (and most of people) understand this and seeing the gameplay, they can take all the time needed.

Hi @TechMedia. There is not integration of VR on this asset yet, due to I haven't any kit necessary to work on it. But I would like to get one when I can afford it and add full VR support to this asset.

This is one of the reasons why some weeks ago I talked here about thinking in opening a patreon for this asset, being one of the goals to use that income to get hardware for the asset, in this case, a VR kit. But in the case this patreon is opened, I want to finish the current update 2.4d and add some elements first.

Thanks men. I really like to add this kind of interaction with other elements, to make it as dynamic as possible. Also, big fan of zero gravity, can't wait to work on more space related stuff.

I think Cyberpunk will be the next game that most developers will study to make their own games, like zelda, half life or doom did back in the day, but hoping that they make their own identity.

Regards.

uni7y and neodotca like this.
  17. EvilGremlin

EvilGremlin

Not to be a wet blanket but I am not sure about Cyberpunk. CDP always puts story and art (also boobs) over solid game play. I hope I'm wrong about Cyberpunk. But I didn't enjoy the combat, crafting or alchemy in any of the Witcher games, so I'm a bit skeptical.

18. sr388

sr388

Heresy!....just kidding.

I really haven't played none of the witcher games, I know they are very good games but never attracted me, due gameplay, story, characters and universe where they belong (also, they need a lot of hours to be played, and I haven't all that time). But Cyberpunk has a lot from deus ex with a lot of steroids (I hope) which I like, so I trust on them to make a good game.

Btw, I have finished the gravity room system (I had to solve an issue detecting properly in an object is inside a room or not and it already works). I will add some functions to being able to change ingame the gravity of any room for all the objects inside of it.

Regards.

19. uni7y

uni7y

deus ex I love to play that!! :)

20. sr388

sr388

Me too, and I have pending to play mankind divided yet.

Btw, here other video showing the free floating mode:

Regards.

EvilGremlin, tgamorris76 and uni7y like this.
  21. neodotca

neodotca

I love a good story, nice art and... boobs, but with and equal good game play, not negotiable. There are already so many games for kids, i want games more adult and edgy.

sr388, tgamorris76 and uni7y like this.
  22. sr388

sr388

Hi everyone.

Quick update progress.

The new input system with multi axes list is already finished, including the support for keyboard, mobile and gamepad and this new multi list can already be saved/loaded.

Also, in the edit input menu ingame, the system creates every different axes list configured, allowing to edit every action in every list and change between list for every group of actions, like player movement, camera, vehicles, weapons, powers, menus, etc..... In the next update, I will add the other menu to edit ingame the gamepad buttons too, showing the edit input menu according to if there is a gamepad active or the keyboard.

input improved.gif

There a just a few things left to do, but I need a few more days to finish the update. I can't wait to have it ready, so some very important stuff for the asset can be started for the next update. Believe me, I am the first one who wants to finish this update, but I need a little more of time to give the best quality possible.

Aso, I have started to messing with probuilder, to make a new standard demo scene with all the elements/features/systems of the asset level but with a better organization, divided in different categories, including a map to show better where every group of elements are (vehicles, AI, weapon, inventory, pickups, devices, interaction elements, events, input, game modes, powers, locked camera, point and click, 2.5d, top down, etc....). Nothing too fancy but it will help to see better the content of the asset.

Yeah, I also like developers have said the game will treat adult themes, I am really looking for a more kind of serious game story like this one.

Regards.

jeffro02, ron-bohn, neodotca and 3 others like this.
  23. uni7y

uni7y

@sr388 when will you open a patreon page? it would be great for us all, you earn extra for your development and we (the patreons) can download each day/week the latest update/patches ;) I will be the first to signup!

24. tgamorris76

tgamorris76

i'll be second :) but seriously next update is the vehicles and AI isn't it?

sr388 likes this.
  25. sr388

sr388

Thanks for the support @spotdot and @tgamorris76, really appreciated.

Very probably after finish the update 2.4d (current one). One of the rewards will be the acces to the repository, so I will create one before.

Do you mean AI on vehicles or improvements in both, vehicles and AI?

In both cases, yes, the vehicles will be improved and the AI as well and also, vehicles will have navigation system to being able to drive by their own (something that is already in alpha state, with the car receiving the input from a track waypoint system to use it on races) and attack targets with their weapons (also, the cargo system will be added, I don't forget about that, everything is in the todo list ;)).

Regards.

26. tgamorris76

tgamorris76

I have a ship built and it has directional thrusters which i was hoping i could get the afterburner effect on when the craft is rolled/pitch/yawed. Wondering if you have that planned for the spacecraft?

sr388 likes this.
  27. sr388

sr388

Yes, for that, the thruster system from some pages ago (the one to configure a list of them in any part of a vehicle) will take care of this. Every thruster will be activated according to the input direction, so if the ship moves towards left, the thrusters in the right will know they are being used and they will enable the proper effect. And that will work with any direction in the 6 axis and any combination between them.

Btw, I added the option to mark targets using layers and tags (it just took some minutes). For this, there is a raycast settings of any weapon with options to configure if the player has to aim to a target to mark it or just look at it, options for offsets, sounds, etc... This is useful to show the enemies on the screen for example (uncharted and metal gear v do this). But it could be used with any other element, like vehicles, objectives placed by the user, etc....

For another update, I want to add more types of weapons, on them them will be a tool similar to an advanced binoculars, with more options to mark targets, positions to go later (similar to the tool used by link in breath of the wild), scan and analize elements, etc...

mark targets2.gif

mark targets3.gif

mark targets4.gif

Regards.

Mark_01, hopeful, EvilGremlin and 2 others like this.
  28. tgamorris76

tgamorris76

Kit is definitely coming together :) kudo's

29. neodotca

neodotca

Can't crouch when the jetpack is enable.

30. TymNetwork

TymNetwork

Been out of the loop for a bit...
    When do you think the new update will be posted in the unity asset store?

sr388 likes this.
  31. TymNetwork

TymNetwork

I was thinking the same thing... I've been using cardboard VR because most Oculus Rift controllers cost $300... So the cardboard is easy to implement the SDK for Google... But I was wondering if I could add the VR camera and still have the same controllability... But what I found is the navigation controllability and the menus are hard to access simultaneously... It's like trying to read a map while you are walking you need it in front of you when you need it and you need it out of your view when you need to walk... So the user interface would be considered the map...

I was able to make a VR controller character first person walk by looking downward... But that does no good when shifting your view around and you can't touch different user interface buttons...

I downloaded a navigation menu that supposed to follow with you and give you options as you move around the scene... But the package has a corrupted file... Even though I paid for it on the asset store.

sr388 likes this.
  32. TymNetwork

TymNetwork

Just to be clear the asset that I bought was the gvr navigation for $10... I love this asset... And I wish we could put VR into it later

33. TymNetwork

TymNetwork

34. sr388

sr388

Thanks man. I am getting to removing quickly the remaining todo elements from the list to have ready the update asap. Really excited to finish it.

Yeah, the jetpack and the fly system are both systems that can be much more improved, and in fact they will. That reminds me also, that for next update, along with these two, I will add an IK system for the free floating and zero gravity mode to make the character to move his body and limbs according to the input direction, to make it feel more natural.

I want to add animations for the free floating and zero gravity mode, but in the mean time, IK will fill that gap.

Hi @Tym777, long time. Happy to see you are back.

Yes, VR support is something that is definetively planned to be added, due to I want to mess around with it. The first try will be with cardboard VR (though before of this, I have to make sure that a wireless gamepad works on mobile, which won't take too much since I have been working on it already).

Once this is done, I will probably make another poll to know the interest about adding VR support for pc kits like htc vive and according to the amount of people interested, I will try to get one kit (but it depends of the interest of people for this system).

Do you mean that when you move or rotate your head, the hud doesn't follow the screen? The ideal in the case of VR on mobile would be to use a gamepad to control the game, something I still working on, which will be finished soon.

EDIT: woops, I forgot to answer for the update question. I want to minimize the time for the release, so I am trying to have it ready in about a week. Making the new demo level won't take too much using probuilder due to the level will be more functional than pretty (at least this one), but easier to find every system and feature respect the current standard level.

Regards.

35. EvilGremlin

EvilGremlin

@sr388

In the future, if you need some quick probuilder work, you can always hit me up. I've been using it regularly for a few years. I can pump out a protoype level in a half hour or so depending on the complexity. I'd just need to know what you want; a basic drawing or something.

Mark_01 and sr388 like this.
  36. sr388

sr388

Thanks @EvilGremlin for the help, very appreciated. I haven't a design in mind right now, I have just started to make different rooms where I will place different groups of features, so everyone will be like a play room focused on certain elements of the same type. It will have different floors inside a close space and an open part to the exterior where try vehicles, gravity and more stuff.

But yeah, if I get some desgin for a future new demo scene, I will tell you about the idea.

Btw, I am working in the input system right now, adding the posibility of edit ingame the gamepad actions too, so the edit input menu detects which input system is being used and showing the control keys according to it, along with editing the gamepad or the keyboard keys.

Regards.

neodotca, Mark_01 and EvilGremlin like this.
  37. sr388

sr388

Hi everyone.

Allright, the input system is finished. It could need some polish, but the system is totally functional right now, including the improvements for the gamepad.

With the new input system, I have been able to map almost all the current actions available in the asset on the gamepad (there is a lot of actions, so some of them haven't space on the gamepad, like eject from vehicles, the horn and similar, but they are totally usable on the keyboard and in in mobile touch controls). Also, with the new multi window system to see and edit the input, is easier to see every action available.

For the update 2.4e, I will add more demo scenes, focused in concrete elements of the assets, so every demo will have all the gamepad actions mapped.

Of course, I just only talk about the demo examples on the asset. For a game or project you make, you will have a list of controls defined and more specific and you will be able to configure all of them on the input without problems and map all the actions on keyboard, gamepad and mobile.

Also, the edit input menu already allows to edit gamepad keys ingame, so the system edit input menu detects which input system is being used and shows the control keys according to it, enable and disabling the current input to edit, gamepad or keyboard.

Animation2.gif
    Also, the system checks if a gamepad is added or removed while the edit input menu is open, so if you are using the keyboard and connect a gamepad in that moment, the keys shown for every action will change in real time to the gamepad keys names and viceversa.

Animation.gif

In the next update, I will add a system to configure the icons of every key of the gamepad (xbox or ps4) to show them instead of the string name of the key (like left trigger).

Now I can focus in the remaining polish to do in a few elements and to finish the new demo level.

Regards.

38. tgamorris76

tgamorris76

uni7y, EvilGremlin, sr388 and 2 others like this.
  39. Mark_01

Mark_01

I saw that, but I don;t think you get those things free ? like the membership
    is just to get stuff at a discounted price ?

I tried finding the answer on the web page, no FAQ .. could not find that info.

I am assuming it is just discounted prices ? not free stuff for 15 $ ?

40. magique

magique

You do not need to subscribe to any membership. It might automatically add that option to your cart, but you just need to remove it and proceed to click on the payment option. You buy it and then you get a link where you can reveal all your asset store vouchers. No trick or gimmick. You get it all for $15.

Mark_01 and sr388 like this.
  41. tgamorris76

tgamorris76

I think its the full product, click on the image and u get the info

42. magique

magique

I bought the bundle and you get the full assets from Unity store.

Mark_01 and hopeful like this.
  43. sr388

sr388

Not even interested, I mean, GKC is not even included on it.....just kidding xd. Yeah, I have just seen that unity bundle. Seems like an interesing offer and more packages of unity games and assets should be made more often.

Yeah, like @magique said, there is no trick, those are the full assets.

Regards.

tgamorris76, uni7y and Mark_01 like this.
  44. Mark_01

Mark_01

Wow thanks ... in that case yes very good deal, even if you only want one thing ... sweet. Thanks magique

Last edited: Sep 5, 2018
    hopeful and magique like this.
  45. tgamorris76

tgamorris76

got the low tier of the bundle and have spare UFPS redeem. anyone want it so it doesnt got to waste?

sr388, Mark_01 and uni7y like this.
  46. uni7y

uni7y

I also have a UFPS redeem key and a Inventory Pro redeem key, so anyone need one of these assets?
    we all have to do this so nothing is going to waste indeed ;)

Last edited: Sep 5, 2018
    sr388, tgamorris76 and Mark_01 like this.
  47. EvilGremlin

EvilGremlin

If anybody doesn't have UFPS just spend the $15.

You will get UFPS ($75), Inventory Pro ($55), Flow Canvas ($70), Realistic Effects Pack 4 ($35), Ultimate Game Music Collection ($45), GameFlow ($50), uMMORPG ($80), Heroic Fantasy Creatures Full Pack Volume 1 ($349), Universal Sound FX ($40), Gaia ($67).

This Discover Unity Game Development - From Zero to 12 Games ($600) also looks very promising. I just started it. It's like 80 videos and they don't suck. The guy is easy to understand and follow, unlike far too many Udemy courses...

Plus you'll get a bunch of games. Deals like this don't come along often.

magique and Mark_01 like this.
  48. Mark_01

Mark_01

I really like that people are helping each other for spare keys .. I had most of all the assets, I only needed 4 out of that bunch as well.

But I agree with @EvilGremlin This is for charity and really if you can afford 15 $ , you can give a bit to charity and get a lot back.

sr388 likes this.
  49. ron-bohn

ron-bohn

I don't know that it's very cool to be talking about other assets on this thread. Btw I've used all of those assets including some extensively...Game Kit Controller is my favorite and most promising. Anyways, promoting direct competition on this thread is not appropriate imo and possibly even downright rude.

sr388 likes this.
  50. uni7y

uni7y

there will always be people who can not spend 15 USD for some reason or another (like kids who are still in school e.g.) for them a free key is very welcome, and if you have money you buy the Humble Deal anyway... you would be stupid if you would not buy it ;)

For example, I have a grandchild (yes I am old) and he is in school, with his pocket money he can not buy the assets he needs... luckily for him he has his grandfather who gives him some extras every month ;)

Anyway , I aim at the people who have no money and who can use one of the assets.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2018