Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

5.6 Beta + Daydream + OSX + APK build failing

Discussion in '5.6 Beta' started by Tuism, Mar 15, 2017.

1. Tuism

Tuism

Hi guys.

I'm having trouble building to APK, the error is (further console details at the bottom of post):

Build faiure
    Unable to list target platforms. Please make sure the android sdk path is correct. See the Console for more details. See the Console for details.
    I've done these:
    • Installed Android Studio,
    • Went to SDK manager and installed both Nougat 7.0 and 7.1.1
    • Set the External Tools Android sdk path to /Users/<myusername>/Library/Android/sdk
    Not sure what else I can do at this point... Help?

Console error log:

CommandInvokationFailure: Unable to list target platforms. Please make sure the android sdk path is correct. See the Console for more details.
    /Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_73.jdk/Contents/Home/bin/java -Xmx2048M -Dcom.android.sdkmanager.toolsdir="/Users/steventu/Library/Android/sdk/tools" -Dfile.encoding=UTF8 -jar "/Applications/Unity/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/Tools/sdktools.jar" -

stderr[
    Error:Invalid command android
    ]
    stdout[

]
    exit code: 64
    UnityEditor.Android.Command.Run (System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo psi, UnityEditor.Android.WaitingForProcessToExit waitingForProcessToExit, System.String errorMsg)
    UnityEditor.Android.AndroidSDKTools.RunCommandInternal (System.String javaExe, System.String sdkToolsDir, System.String[] sdkToolCommand, Int32 memoryMB, System.String workingdir, UnityEditor.Android.WaitingForProcessToExit waitingForProcessToExit, System.String errorMsg)
    UnityEditor.Android.AndroidSDKTools.RunCommandSafe (System.String javaExe, System.String sdkToolsDir, System.String[] sdkToolCommand, Int32 memoryMB, System.String workingdir, UnityEditor.Android.WaitingForProcessToExit waitingForProcessToExit, System.String errorMsg)
    UnityEditor.HostView:OnGUI()​

2. Yury-Habets

Yury-Habets

Unity Technologies

Please downgrade your SDK tools to version 25.2. We are working on a fix.