Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

5.5 Beta and Tizen

Discussion in '5.5 Beta' started by kenlem, Aug 26, 2016.

1. kenlem

kenlem

I'm using 5.5 beta with Tizen target.

1. Development build text shows in the right hand corner of the app running in emulator even if development build isn't checked.

2. Fonts don't show on the device.

3. I'm able to build and push no problem but after awhile I can't and I keep getting the error:
    key[error] val[23] error message: Signature Verification Failed

Tried it twice on 2 different machines. Restoring code based back to a time when it work doesn't help.

Any suggestions?

sisusisu and MrEsquire like this.
  2. Masterfalcon

Masterfalcon

Unity Technologies

Hi, thanks for trying out the emulator!

I've found and fixed the development build text problem. I'm still investigating the issue with fonts though.

It's hard to say what the signature verification error could be. The Editor log and device log would help though. Could you post them?

3. kenlem

kenlem

Hi,

Thanks for the response. I'm downloading the 5.5 beta right now.

Are you able to reproduce the issue where the fonts don't show up? I have a project where they don't work but it's 3GB. I was able to reproduce it with just a small sample project.

I've fiddled again and again with the signature error and it seems to have gone away for now. Unfortunately, I can't really tell you what I did that worked and I don't have the logs. If it happens again, I'll be sure to grab them.

4. kenlem

kenlem

Hi,

I just downloaded 5.5 and there are no changes. I just reread your post and see you found and fixed the development text build but you didn't say it was included in 5.5. I expect that fix will be in the next beta?

5. Masterfalcon

Masterfalcon

Unity Technologies

Sorry, I guess my statement was misleading. It's fixed, and the font issue now as well. I'm working on getting the changes merged so hopefully they will be in the next beta.

6. kenlem

kenlem

Great! I'll be on the look out as those were the only issues so far for my Tizen port.

7. sisusisu

sisusisu

Is the font issue fixed ? It is not showing in Tizen device too

MrEsquire likes this.
  8. MrEsquire

MrEsquire

I saw no mention of Tizen in beta 2 release notes?

9. Masterfalcon

Masterfalcon

Unity Technologies

10. Simon_says

Simon_says

I'm getting the "key[error] val[23] error message: Signature Verification Failed" as well and I'm unable to push the build to the emulator. Using b3 from the link above.

This is the log from the console http://notepad.pw/60o2r0s

11. kenlem

kenlem

Arg... got the remote test lab working however installing says
    "Installation failed with "com.samsun.rtl.app.InstallException: Can't push the file to device. Please check application package file permissions."

I tried once with no permissions set in the Player Settings and once with them all set. No luck. Any advice.