Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

5.5.0b9 with Facebook Gameroom - Bug

Discussion in '5.5 Beta' started by KemojoNathan, Nov 17, 2016.

1. KemojoNathan

KemojoNathan

Using Unity 5.5.0b9 for Facebook. The game builds and runs locally in Gameroom. I have the correct AppID, and have entered the Asset Upload Asset Token.

Using the "Upload last build to Facebook" functionality in Unity result in the following error:

Uploading build to Facebook failed: {"error":{"message":"(#100) Invalid parameter","type":"OAuthException","code":100,"fbtrace_id":"GrTbD8wCSQj"}}

Has anyone experienced this? Is there a solution to this error?

To clarify, I am aware the "Upload last build to Facebook" functionality only works if there was a previous build and that build had "Package build for Facebook" checked.

Thanks!

2. KemojoNathan

KemojoNathan

I should also add that I can successfully upload the game build manually through the FB admin. It uploads and passes their automated scan for both the Unity auto-packaged zip file as well as a zip file I manually create. So, it seems to be a problem with the Unity upload functionality.

3. OldUnityFool

OldUnityFool

I don´t get any error, if i upload to Facebook.
    Only a guess: in your error message i see "OAuthException". Have you configured the params in "Facebook Login"?

4. KemojoNathan

KemojoNathan

Ya, I have Facebook Login configured exactly how they demonstrate both in their video and on the Requirements documentation page. Also, OAuth works for the other things we use it for.

Thanks for the response!

5. LeonhardP

LeonhardP

Unity Technologies

Hi KemojoNathan,
    Thanks for reporting this. Could you please file a bug report with a minimal reproduction case and reply in this thread with the case #?