Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

5.4 on Wednesday and 15+ known issues on mondays b10?

Discussion in '5.4 Beta' started by bdovaz, Mar 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bdovaz

bdovaz

What about Unity 5.4 roadmap "stability and bugfixing"?

I think that anyone doing something serious in Unity it's not going to upgrade until at least 5.4.1.

MrEsquire likes this.
  2. MrEsquire

MrEsquire

Yes I'm also confused, beta 10 just came out and no RC builds, yet roadmap says Wednesday final?
    I created thread about this already but its not clear how Unity will do this, the list of known issues is large also!
    Unity need prepare for the worst, lets see what the public decide. Also little been spoken about actual features if they been completed properly.

Come on Unity tell us whats happening exactly!

3. hippocoder

hippocoder

Digital Ape

What is your point? Moaning at them won't make it go quicker. It's a time for the community to just accept there's a heck of a lot of work needing doing, and patience to help solve it (+bug reports). There isn't an alternative. Unity is well aware of it.

Locked, since we all know full well the situation, and there are topics on this already. Basically people need to be a bit mature about it.

4. CarlosRincon

CarlosRincon

Unity Technologies

As Alex mentioned in the other thread, stay tuned at GDC. We have a plan and it will become clear at GDC.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.