Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

5.4 b20 - Error after building standalone

Discussion in '5.4 Beta' started by martire, Jun 5, 2016.

1. martire

martire

Hi, guys

I'm receiving these strange messages in Console after building the .exe
    I'm using the Aquas asset too, and the water just disappears in the build (but it's normal in the editor and gameplay)

Shader error in 'Nature/Terrain/Standard': Program 'frag_surf', error X4510: maximum number of samplers exceeded. ps_3_0 target can have a maximum of 16 samplers (on d3d9)

Compiling Fragment program with DIRECTIONAL SHADOWS_SCREEN LIGHTMAP_ON DIRLIGHTMAP_SEPARATE DYNAMICLIGHTMAP_ON _TERRAIN_NORMAL_MAP
    Platform defines: UNITY_ENABLE_REFLECTION_BUFFERS UNITY_PBS_USE_BRDF1 UNITY_SPECCUBE_BOX_PROJECTION UNITY_SPECCUBE_BLENDING

Shader error in 'Hidden/TerrainEngine/Splatmap/Standard-AddPass': Program 'frag_surf', error X4510: maximum number of samplers exceeded. ps_3_0 target can have a maximum of 16 samplers (on d3d9)

Compiling Fragment program with DIRECTIONAL SHADOWS_SCREEN LIGHTMAP_ON DIRLIGHTMAP_SEPARATE DYNAMICLIGHTMAP_ON _TERRAIN_NORMAL_MAP
    Platform defines: UNITY_ENABLE_REFLECTION_BUFFERS UNITY_PBS_USE_BRDF1 UNITY_SPECCUBE_BOX_PROJECTION UNITY_SPECCUBE_BLENDING

Shader error in 'AQUAS/Desktop and Web/Double-Sided/Triple-Textured Bumpy': variable 'd' used without having been completely initialized at line 234 (on d3d9)

Compiling Fragment program with DIRECTIONAL SHADOWS_OFF LIGHTMAP_ON DIRLIGHTMAP_SEPARATE DYNAMICLIGHTMAP_ON

Anyone's receiving these messages too? :(

2. AUnityFanIam

AUnityFanIam

hey there, i am experiencing a similar problem. It turns out that disabling the Terrain fixes it. But obviously, we need it...

martire likes this.