Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

5.3.1-preview throws two errors

Discussion in 'Graphics Experimental Previews' started by Slowin, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Slowin

Slowin

These are the errors (Unity 2019.1.0b3):

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.render-pipelines.high-definition@5.3.1-preview\Runtime\PostProcessing\PostProcessSystem.cs(50,18): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'HableCurve' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.render-pipelines.high-definition@5.3.1-preview\Runtime\PostProcessing\Components\Exposure.cs(17,16): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'AnimationCurveParameter' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Anything I can do here to fix this? I cannot run my game because of these errors right now.

Thanks

LouisHong likes this.
  2. rz_0lento

rz_0lento

I haven't tried 5.3.1 on b3 but there's 5.4.0 on github releases and staging, maybe they changed the API again (in which case 5.4 would probably work again).

3. SebLagarde

SebLagarde

Unity Technologies

Hi, do you have Postprocess stack V2 install ? It need to be removed with new package.

Note: 5.4.0 will not be promote publicly as it fail (but there is no API change there), we are preparing a new package.

rz_0lento likes this.