Search Unity

Games 404

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by jack-nixon, Jun 29, 2013.

1. jack-nixon

jack-nixon

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
  2. Livvy

Livvy

This is a bit of advice that you can take anyway you like but it is meant in the nicest way possible. Learn a little programming on your own before asking others for help, as it stands you have taken photos with a phone/camera which is not really good.

You have a key on your keyboard that takes pictures for you, to not even know that shows that you are nowhere near ready to start creating this game.

Please forgive me for sounding like an ass, just pointing out the obvious from what you have posted.

3. Vanamerax

Vanamerax

First of all, I'd like to point out there's something called the printscreen button, so you don't have to take pictures with your camera of your screen.

On a more helpful note, if you want to go anywhere with this, learn how to program. A good tutorial series which I encourage you to watch is BurgzergArcade : http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE5C2870574BF4B06

It's a great tutorial getting to know different programming patterns and techniques when you are familiar with the C# syntax (get to learn that first, plenty of tutorials with a simple google search). Plus the things he is programming will come in handy for you if you want to make an island simulation/survival type of game

Other than that, I can't provide you with much more help without any further information

EDIT: after seeing your second post:
    well, if it's too big how about resizing the picture in photoshop/GIMP or even paint?