Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions. On July 12, the Unity Forums will become read-only.

Please, do not make any changes to your username or email addresses at id.unity.com during this transition time.

It's still possible to reply to existing private message conversations during the migration, but any new replies you post will be missing after the main migration is complete. We'll do our best to migrate these messages in a follow-up step.

On July 15, Unity Discussions will become read-only until July 18, when the new design and the migrated forum contents will go live.

Read our full announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.

Bug 3rd-person template not following their own standards

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by MrLucid72, Jun 1, 2023.

1. MrLucid72

MrLucid72

Pretty funny - used the template for the demo scene for a potential Unity Store package; used the validator and... (Fail) Unity's not following their own guidelines, what do you know :p

There are also all kinds of warnings that I'm not going to post here - Unity can spend budget on their QA since it's easily reproable.

Attached Files:

2. Kurt-Dekker

Kurt-Dekker

While we appreciate the humorous post, I assure you that the total budget spent fixing this will be $0 unless you:

- file a bug (only way is Help -> Report A Bug in the menus) and
    - Unity decides it's worth fixing

3. MrLucid72

MrLucid72

Eh, someone else can if they want it. I've already spent effort working around this - won't spend a minute more than this reply (that I'm unsubscribing to). Cheers, though!

Kurt-Dekker likes this.