Search Unity

3D 3DForge BLUEPRINTS

Discussion in 'Art Assets In Progress' started by S4G4N, Feb 8, 2018.

1. S4G4N

S4G4N

Hey everyone,

Have not posted here with the last two Premium BLUEPRINTS package that was released, so here I go

Premium BLUEPRINTS Medieval Villages 2
    This one includes Full Village Interiors Kit and the Village Exteriors Kit contents.
    That means that you would need to have those two packages installed and ready before you import this baby :)

Included BLUEPRINTS:
    - 14 Houses with Interiors & Exteriors.
    - 9 of them have an A, B & C version.
    - Many Single Story houses.
    - 12 Double Story houses.
    - 18 Block layouts, 3-5 houses per block.
    - 10 Village Layouts.
    - All Blocks & Villages includes outside props for Lived in Look & Feel.
    - Different widths houses as well as T-Shaped versions.

Here are a few of the images. You will find more on the package page

Cheers
    Cobus

Last edited: Dec 12, 2019
  2. S4G4N

S4G4N

Hey everyone,

Have not posted here with the last two Premium BLUEPRINTS package that was released, so here I go

Premium BLUEPRINTS Graveyards Cemeteries Shrines
    This one includes Full Village Interiors Kit and the Village Exteriors Kit contents.
    That means that you would need to have those two packages installed and ready before you import this baby :)

Something very important to take not of ;)
    A new logo has joined the 3DForge Family. This would tell you that the package also comes with brand new Mesh and Prefab data ONLY available if you buy this package and install it.

Included BLUEPRINTS:
    - 218 New Meshes and Prefabs.
    - 246 Different BLUEPRINTS.
    Cemeteries - Graveyards - Shrines - Mausoleums - Graves - Cemetery Walls - Plinths - Entrances - Bones - Pillars - Metal Rails - Coffins - Obelisks - Ritual - Modular Walls.

Here are a few of the images. You will find more on the package page

Thanks
    Cobus

3. blacksun666

blacksun666

I can't see the images?

S4G4N likes this.
  4. S4G4N

S4G4N

Hey there,

I have seen this behavior in the past that is a Forum bug, I will try to see what I can do to resolve it.
    Please do click on and go the the package pages or use THIS link to my Publisher page then you will be inside the gates to look at all my available assets.

* Edit
    It appears as if I have been able to replace the HD .png files with smaller /jpg files that now shows.

5. craigjwhitmore

craigjwhitmore

Are there any tutorials or video tutorials on how to use these. The documentation seems to be missing or lacking. I can't seem to find anything on how to use the snap-in feature for the Interiors asset with the exteriors.

The file Village Exteriors Kit v1.4 - user guide.txt is not so much a user guide, but rather a mislabled patch notes, with a brief side note at the end detailing some features. The same can be said for the documentation for the interiors; Village Interiors User Guide v1.9.txt

S4G4N likes this.
  6. S4G4N

S4G4N

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out about your question :)

In the Village Exeriors Kit there are two demo scenes tthat demonstrates how the Village Interiors Kit and Village Exteriors Kit fit together.
    The first Demo scene "Step by Step 1 Basic House" has an example that shows the relation and how they come together.
    You will see the white - ish "CORE" blocks, they are 2,5m x 2,5, x 3m
    That is the modular size of the Village Interiors Kit system.
    - I normally drag and drop a CORE block in that is the size I want
    - Drag and drop it into the Hierachy, it will be nicely at 0,0,0
    - Take that CORE block and drop it 3m on the Y axis
    - So you would build an interior that is say 3 Units wide and 5 Units long at 0,0,0
    - Snap the floor tiles from the Interiors Kit prefabs onto of the top surface of the CORE block that you dropped down, then hide it, for the exteriors Prefabs will snap onto it later
    - Then when you done with the interiors, hide them, mode the CORE block up to 0 height, build the exteriors, then hide the core, and bam, you have interiors and exteriors that sit exactly in rtelation to each other where they are suppose to.
    All the predone Exteriors completed houses and has the CORES included so that you can easily just add Interiors.

I think I will also generate a nice tutorial pdf soon and include it.

Cheers
    Cobus

BackwoodsGaming and TeagansDad like this.
  7. craigjwhitmore

craigjwhitmore

The exteriors have many different blueprint packages, of which contain many variations in size and style of the houses. For the interiors the same does not seem to be the case, is the same not possible?

From what I can tell, the interiors pack only contains prefab assets of individual items, like barrels, swords, boxes etc and the only available pre-made blueprints for the interiors are in the the demo scenes, which are dependent on the package it's for.

Am I missing something, should the interiors have a selection of pre-made blueprints or something, where one could download a package and snap-in a prefab into a suitable sized item from the exteriors?

Basically, I don't want to model housing interiors, this is what I want the blueprints for.

S4G4N likes this.
  8. TeagansDad

TeagansDad

@craigjwhitmore - Most of the Premium Blueprints packages include interiors. I think only PB Medieval Villages 1 doesn't.

The description for each package specifies if it includes interiors (and thus requires the Village Interiors kit). Most of these packages also show screenshots with the interiors:

S4G4N likes this.
  9. craigjwhitmore

craigjwhitmore

So, lets say I want to model the interior for every possible configuration of interior house from the exteriors pack, what do I need for that? ie [1x1, 1x2 .... 1x5],[ 2x1...2x5].....[5x1...5x5]

Alternatively, which pack would provide the most interiors for generic houses?

I can understand and appreciate that the author wants to make a living on these things for all the hard work that has been invested, however I feel that it would be easier for the game developers (us) if the interiors worked similar to the exteriors having a database of downloadable interiors that can be plugged into the appropriate exterior shells, so I would be able to make a house and easily be able to find a suitable interior variation to fit it.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2020
    S4G4N likes this.
  10. S4G4N

S4G4N

Hey there,
    The Village Interiors Kit comes with more then 20 predone DEMO scenes, to learn from or use as is.
    As far as I am concerned most if not all future BLUEPRINT packages will also include Interiors.
    The prefabs are 100% modular, so you could generate them procedurally or get someone to build them by hand.
    And that where the Premium BLUEPRINTS come in. Bite size, thematic packages that you can add in easily managebla contents packs as you need them or not.

11. S4G4N

S4G4N

Hey everyone,

Long time no post here. Been busy working and showing things more often on 3DForge Facebook 3DForge Twitter and then 3DForge Discord as well. Please do join us on those platforms to get more regular updates.

I am nearing completion of the latest addition to the Premium BLUEPRINTS family.
    Premium BLUEPRINTS City Walls.
    It is a Modular Walkable Wall Package
    - It will have included 5 different Style Sets.
    - Enterable towers.
    - Staircases on the back.
    - Curves walls
    - Many more features, will come show more as I load them into the project

Here are some WIP screenshots of some of the elements and then some fun Valentine's Images :D;)

Cheers
    Cobus

Last edited: Feb 16, 2020
  12. S4G4N

S4G4N

Hey everyone,
    Things are lookinmg more and more interesting as I get the Prefabs into the Unity project space
    Here are some test shots that shows the use of the 5 included Style
    Nice to see shadows and lithe play with the details. Can see the modular blocks being used.

Also there is great spacious areas that interaction with others and enemies can take place, not just small cramped spaces.
    Inside you can add a mini Baraks kind of area with lots of space foir props and help with camera space . Here I used a ladder, but there are mant staircase solutions Wood and Stone versions.

No use making the package and have small cramped spaces that is useless
    Nice quest areas with many players and monsters for battles and whatever your imagination takes you to.
    Placing these inside a scene with some ivy, trees, rocks, houses, and some torches burning will just be awesome

Cheers
    Cobus

13. craigjwhitmore

craigjwhitmore

Those are very sharp stones that line the parapet of the ramparts, they don't look right.

I notice that you are using diagonal transition blocks as the capping stones, it might look better if the capping stones are unique and different from these diagonal blocks so that they don't look like they have a sharp knife edge on them.

This WIP looks really good so far, I'm looking forward to these.

S4G4N likes this.
  14. S4G4N

S4G4N

I am glad you like what you see
    This is 1 of 5 included styles, with this being a really sturdy Fortress like look & feel
    I will soon show some nice shots to show the 5 included styles

15. S4G4N

S4G4N

WIP Premium BLUEPRINTS City Walls for the Village Exteriors Kit

Now what would a great walls package be without round towers :):):) ?
    I am busy adding a selection of them for each of the 5 Styles
    Optimized coliders will be predone included , with a spiral ramp for the actual stairs.

Cheers
    Cobus

16. S4G4N

S4G4N

Hey everyone,

WIP Premium BLUEPRINTS City Walls
    Busy adding these cool roofs to the Unity project space
    From Basic to more complex ones to give you options on the Style that you want to have.

Cheers
    Cobus

BackwoodsGaming and Duffer123 like this.
  17. S4G4N

S4G4N

Good News !!!
    The Premium BLUEPRINTS City Walls is LIVE

This is a collection of handcrafted, medieval walkable walls, in the form of large modular blocks as well as a selection of completed BLUEPRINT layouts to get you started.

Also included is a huge celection of smaller BLUEPRINTS in the form of Walls, Square Towers, Round Towers, 45 Degree Towers, Curved, Organic Walls, Gate Houses, City Entrances and so many more.
    All of these comes in 5 different "Styles/Sets".
    All assets has optimized colliders already added and setup for your conveniance.

*IMPORTANT REQUIREMENTS*
    The Village Exteriors Kit is required to open these Blueprints.
    *NO texture data included !!!

Included Mesh & BLUEPRINTS:
    - 522 New Meshes.
    - 860 Prefabs & BLUEPRINTS.
    - 9 x City Walls BLUEPRINTS.
    - 3 x Entrance BLUEPRINTS.
    - 9 x Gate House BLUEPRINTS.
    - 4 x Basic DEMO scenes.
    - Square Towers
    - Round Towers
    - Gate Houses
    - City Entrances
    - Tower Roofs
    - Terrain Hugging Walls Solution
    - Curved Organic Walls
    - 45 Degree Square and Round Towers
    - Square Tower Sleeves
    - Wall-to-Wall Catwalks Bridges
    - and many more ...

Thanks
    Cobus

Last edited: Mar 30, 2020
    BackwoodsGaming likes this.
  18. camta005

camta005

Looks great! :)

Any chance of the long talked about dungeon pack coming out next?

S4G4N likes this.
  19. S4G4N

S4G4N

Absolutely :)
    The ones I am working on now is
    - PB Dungeons
    - PB Castles

BackwoodsGaming and camta005 like this.
  20. BackwoodsGaming

BackwoodsGaming

That would ROCK!!!

Thanks for all the great work Cobus! Gonna pick the walls and other missing blueprint packs up soon! Keep up the awesome work man!!

S4G4N likes this.
  21. S4G4N

S4G4N

Hey everyone,

3DForge is 7 years old
    As a Thank You to all the loyal supporters, that that is you ;)
    I put together a small FREE package.
    It is yours to use in any of youir game projects.

Frontier Settlement

Cheers
    Cobus

22. craigjwhitmore

craigjwhitmore

You have only listed two of your assets as being on sale for the Spring Sale; Interiors & Exteriors. You have other assets that you have described as being on sale in their descriptions and have reduced the price of, but which aren't listed as being discounted and thus do not show up in the Spring Sale listing, ie "On Sale Only" filter.

Namely, the Tile A Dungeon is not being listed as being on sale at 50%.

You are most likely missing out on advertisement. I would suggest that you contact Unity and ask them to correct the listing so that you may get the coverage and marketing that the sale offers.

Thanks for the free package you recently posted and keep up the sterling work.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2020
    S4G4N likes this.
  23. S4G4N

S4G4N

Hey there

THanks for this report/suggestion :)

Where are you seeing this mentioned ?
    I got invited to include the Village Interiors Kit & the Village Exteriors Kit in the SALE
    I myself reduced the Fantasy Treasure Loot Kit & the Tile A Dungeon - Sewer Kit with a -50% price.
    It that what you referring to ?

Cheers
    Cobus

Last edited: Apr 18, 2020
  24. craigjwhitmore

craigjwhitmore

Yes, they aren't listed in the sale. I don't know how the sale works, so thought i'd point it out just in case it was by error. The other 2 items are only 25%, so I can understand why they aren't listed.

S4G4N likes this.
  25. S4G4N

S4G4N

I reduced them both also -50%, not -25%

Duffer123 likes this.
  26. S4G4N

S4G4N

Duffer123 likes this.
  27. S4G4N

S4G4N

Last edited: Apr 30, 2020
    SickaGames1 likes this.
  28. psistalk

psistalk

Have all your assets but 1 :) will pick it up soon too. Can't wait for more. Been a fan of your assets since the beginning...

S4G4N likes this.
  29. S4G4N

S4G4N

@psistalk Thanks for the support ;)
    What is great is that anyone that bought from the start had the emmediate benefit of the COOL way the Premium BLUEPRINTS work and what it provides you with.
    But now with a larger selection available, a more and more completed world can be built and it is ever growing with the others that is in production, really adding value on things like consistancy. It just makes so much sense :)

Thanks again, and I will keep the good stuff coming

30. Duffer123

Duffer123

@S4G4N , what have you got cooking in terms of premium blueprints under development?

I'd quite like to see some sort of, I dunno, 'Underworld Realm' blueprint add on leveraging your larger Cave and TAD kits?

Also, perhaps, a 'Medieval City' blueprint?

S4G4N likes this.
  31. S4G4N

S4G4N

It is great to hear what active users like yourself actually need/want

I am copying from pinned #blueprints channel from the 3DForge Discord

- PB Castles
    - PB Dungeons
    - PB Ruins
    - PB Keeps
    - PB Towers
    - PB Forts
    - PB Farmlands 2
    - PB Arcane Sanctuary
    - PB Frontier Fortress
    - PB Forest Village
    - PB Underworld

Duffer123 likes this.
  32. Duffer123

Duffer123

@S4G4N Hah! - I was going to list them in order of priority, then realised I just want them all! ;)

TBH I'd put four of those in to one if I were you - PB Towers, Forts, Keeps and Castles...

Other ideas:-

PB Traversals - (Physics) Rope bridges, Rope and Steel ladders, Lifts, Paternosters, Portals, Wide selection of Bridges, Viaducts and Aqueducts (with water if poss)?

PB Libraries and Learning?

PB Guild Houses - so both Merchant Houses, and 'class' based buildings - for things like Warriors Guild, Thieves Guild, Mariner's Guild, Mage's Guild, Adventurer's Guild, Paladin's Guild, Healer's Guild, etc?

p.s. Like the idea of that PB Arcane Sanctuary one too!

Last edited: May 1, 2020
    S4G4N likes this.
  33. S4G4N

S4G4N

Will see how they turn out, but they each will be large, very different but complimentary to each other as well as completely standalone.
    WIll see, maybe the 4 becomes 3 or 2 ...

New ideas:
    Thanks for your suggestions

Yeah, have cool things happening for this one.
    Large and small NEW MESH buildings, with floors below ground level, so iether cut hole or depress terrain, but going to be kickass.

Will see which of your suggestions can also be add, some of them I do have on my own bigger list, so let see :)

Duffer123 likes this.
  34. S4G4N

S4G4N

Updated list:
    - PB Castles
    - PB Dungeons
    - PB Ruins
    - PB Keeps
    - PB Towers
    - PB Forts
    - PB Farmlands 2
    - PB Arcane Sanctuary
    - PB Frontier Fortress
    - PB Forest Village
    - PB Underworld
    - PB Guild Halls
    - PB Ancient Knowledge (name pending >>> Library & Learning)

Give me name suggestion for last one to consider :)

35. Duffer123

Duffer123

Hmmm - I like PB Ancient Knowledge. That allows for things like Gyros and Atlases and winding staircases, observatories etc? Perhaps PB Enlightenment?

S4G4N likes this.
  36. Duffer123

Duffer123

@S4G4N , with the latter PB asset you could perhaps throw in some Tomes with Celtic/Latin/Byzantine illuminations on the cover?

S4G4N likes this.
  37. S4G4N

S4G4N

Good ideas ;)

I like how additioanl Mesh contents really made packages much richer, like the
    PB Graveyards Cemeteries Shrines & PB City Walls each have HUGE never before released contents added.

My plan is that each of the new ones get that treatment

Duffer123 likes this.
  38. bobbylee

bobbylee

How well would the TAD Sewer system work with DunGen? And is there any plans to do BP's, or updates to it?
    Thank you.

Duffer123 and S4G4N like this.
  39. S4G4N

S4G4N

Hey there,
    I have a fair bit of work on a doubling up on Texture Resolution on this package actually already done.
    I do plan to release other Tile-A-Dugeon packages.
    There are def going to be Premium BLUEPRINTS for this package, absolutely no reason why not
    Tile A Dungeon - Sewer Kit is like the Village Interiors Kit & the Village Exteriorts Kit, extremely modular, so can not see why it can not work with DUNGEN

Come join us on the 3DForge DISCORD

Cheers

bobbylee and Duffer123 like this.
  40. craigjwhitmore

craigjwhitmore

Using the Village Interiors, a 1x1x1 cube does tessellate, what scale are you using to make these all snap to grid fit together?

Have you any suggestions as to how I should make this stuff tessellate with the standard 1m reference for snapping to grid etc?

I'm using Octave 3D and this doesn't seem to fit. I must manually scale everything to 0.8.

vi.png

Last edited: May 22, 2020
    S4G4N likes this.
  41. S4G4N

S4G4N

@craigjwhitmore It looks like you picked the tiles that are 1/4 that of the Full tiles
    A full tile is 2,5m x 2,5m - So those are then 1,25m x 1,25m 50% of the full tiles.
    If you go one root folder higher where you found those, you should be looking at the proper full ones
    The cropped ones are meant for when you want to start build interesting floors with stairs like for a first floor of a house and the stairs that cut through the floor from the bottom coming up.

Now to get back to the grid snapping sizes
    Normal tiles being 2,5m x 2,5m, you could try that, or maybe 0,5m ?

Please do feel welcome to come join the 3DForge Discord https://discord.gg/RZe2uhG
    There are many other friendly users that very likely use this great level building tool and could help you with other questions you might even have.

Have you have a look at the Premium BLUEPRINTS yet ?
    You can find great pre-done contents that could speed up your develpoment :);)
    Farmlands 1 | Outpost & Trade Stations | Medieval Villages 1
    Medieval Villages 2 | Fishing Villages *NEW MESH DATA included
    Medieval Adventure 1 | Graveyards Cemeteries Shrines *NEW MESH DATA included
    City Walls *NEW MESH DATA included

Cheers
    Cobus

42. craigjwhitmore

craigjwhitmore

Thanks, that makes sense.

S4G4N likes this.
  43. kristof2000

kristof2000

what characters where used in the trailer of the interiors kit? Anything commercially available or was it custom made characters? They really look good to the package

44. S4G4N

S4G4N

Hey everyone,

Great news !!!
    The Unity Asset Store has finally made it possible for publishers to make Bundle Packages.
    This means that you can get even better value for your money.

My first Bundle Package is the Medieval Village Kit Bundle
    By buying the Full Bundle Package you would be saving 330% of the normal Full Price.
    Included in this bundle are 4 Individual Packages
    Village Interiors Kit
    Village Exteriors Kit
    Royal Quarters
    Medieval Villages 1

Do you have one of the two Main Flagship Packages ?
    Village Interiors Kit
    Village Exteriors Kit
    Well, I have set up an Upgrade option for you as well that will let you obtain the one that you are missing and also save big.

Cheers
    Cobus

Duffer123 and JBR-games like this.
  45. edub101

edub101

Hi! I have the Village Exteriors , and I was looking to use them from a first person perspective. There seems to be a lot to work with, in terms of models (yay!), but I'm having trouble with the texture quality. Is there some type of higher resolution option appropriate to first person? I include a screenshot example below to illustrate my issue--here I'm trying to build a fence, but the player will walk very close to it. The default texture material produces an extremely poor texture quality (I've set unity to 4k texture import). The texture seam stands out, and the bricks are way too blurry for a modern game. Is there an alternative, or something I'm missing--like a high resolution option? I'm using the standard built-in rendering in unity. For example, is there a model option that is uv unwrapped that will accept my own non-atlased textures? Or a better texture atlas pack I can buy, that maybe doesn't atlas so many things on one page? I noticed that there is a Royal Quarters pack that offers alternative textures....would that help, or are they also low-resolution? I love these models, but the textures are making them unusable for first person purposes. I assume I'm missing something, since we have interior packs, which implies close-up views. Anything I can do to make this look good? Also, note that some of the fence post in the screenshot shows the sky through it, like it may be missing geometry. Otherwise, I look forward to more of your stuff!

https://imgur.com/a/atw6RCL

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 1, 2020
    S4G4N likes this.
  46. S4G4N

S4G4N

Hey @edub101
    You might just have to check that the texture resolution is set to be the same size that the actual textures are. when you click on the actual textures.
    The current I am looking at making higher resolution textures for the packages. I am very sure it will make many users happy.
    The atlassing, I do not have seperated atlasses as you desrcibed so can not change that.
    Here are images
    First, that pillar at 1:1
    Second, part of Royal Quarter 1:1
    Third, Royal Quarter in scene
    4th, Texture Resolution if that can help where to make sure of setting.

If and whn making these higher resolution, they would then bump to 8192 x 8192 texture files, meaning 4 times the file size as well.

Come join us on 3DForge Discord https://discord.gg/RZe2uhG

Attached Files:

47. edub101

edub101

Higher resolution textures may be helpful, for sure. I would certainly give them a try! I'm not very good at the technical stuff (I'm a unity hobbyist) but maybe you can tell me if my thinking is wrong. If I understand correctly unity plans to deprecate their built-in rendering, and use URP as the standard, and HDRP for detailed games going forward. If I also understand correctly, URP and HDRP handles batching "by shader" rather than "by material" so rather than having to use as few materials as possible, the goal is to use as few shader variants as possible. So for example, if all of my 3dforge models use the same shader, they would batch up the draw calls regardless of the number of materials, making texture atlases much less important. Is that correct? If so, perhaps the best thing you could do to make all your great models last well into the future, would be to release a version that is UV unwrapped in a way that allows the user to assign any tiling texture material to it. They could even use multiple materials. I constantly find myself wanting to put my own texture variants on the 3dForge walls, floors, roofs, metal bars, etc. Like the fence I used as an example in my earlier post--I could assign a brass metal to the bars, and a modern brick to the post, with as high a resolution as desired. You wouldn't have to trouble yourself with texture atlas variants at all! The 3dForge models would have almost unlimited appeal....I could even make a sci-fi building! It wouldn't be a "medieval/Fantasy" village set, but rather a "whatever you want" set! You would still have the atlas version for legacy stuff.

And even if I'm wrong about the way URP and SRP batches, it still might be worth it to release a multi-material, non-atlased version of your stuff, because much of the current texture atlases can be "wasted" if the user's scene doesn't use models that make use of those sections of the atlas. For example, I have a scene that uses only one brick, one metal, one wood, one roof, and one plaster. This represents only about 1/5th of the 4k atlas, wasting 4/5ths of the space, resulting in a 4k file size with less than 1k resolution per "material." Since there are ways to make texture atlases in Unity (e.g. Mesh Baker), it would be great to simply make my own using only those textures I use in the scene. The customization options for your models would be numerous, and that feeling of "using the same models that look like everyone else's models" would be greatly reduced.

Please understand these are just constructive suggestions from a person with zero technical know-how. I am a "Fan of the Forge" and bought several of your kits! I just think that sharper textures and more options for customization would make your stuff be perhaps the best asset on the unity store! Also, your models will stay relevant over time. Keep up the good work!

S4G4N likes this.
  48. S4G4N

S4G4N

@edub101
    I love all your thougths and ideas and see them as 100% constructive, no problem there.
    When I developed these assets I used and implemented what the norm and standards were at the time. But things to evolve and grow over time and we all have to adept to these changes.
    I take in all comments to help me keep my ear to the ground to make 3DForge assets as future proof as possible and give best value for customers like yourself.

Unity is constantly changing things at the moment, so untill they have not very clearly settles on what is coming, going and what is going to be the standard, I can not run after each roumor, as I would be chasing my tail.
    3DForge uses the Standard Unity Shaders, so even using the buildt in conversion tools have so far proven 100% because of that.
    In the Village Exteriors Kit I have even included the converted materials that users can experiment with and test, it should work fine.
    But again, with Unity developing and changing, I can not advertise something that can change tomorrow and prevent me from making new stuff to keep generate sales just to find that it can change soon again.

Thanks for the support and your constructive input, feedback and suggestions
    I am a one man show and without people like you I wont be able to wake up every morning excited and liking what I do for a living.

Thanks for that sir ;):)

Last edited: Aug 4, 2020
    Magic-Thor likes this.
  49. Magic73

Magic73

Are there some YT tutorial about?

Also, do you know about any asset which could procedurally generate house with your Exterior+Interior packages?

S4G4N likes this.
  50. S4G4N

S4G4N

Hey @Magic73
    Some good questions :)
    What do you mean by "YT tutorial" ?

I would recommend looking at PW tools, maybe Gena Pro
    They have a Discord as well https://discord.gg/jqRQASfG
    You could look at using the Premade BLUEPRINTS as items to spawn ?