Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions. On July 12, the Unity Forums will become read-only.

Please, do not make any changes to your username or email addresses at id.unity.com during this transition time.

It's still possible to reply to existing private message conversations during the migration, but any new replies you post will be missing after the main migration is complete. We'll do our best to migrate these messages in a follow-up step.

On July 15, Unity Discussions will become read-only until July 18, when the new design and the migrated forum contents will go live.

Read our full announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.

[3dFoin] 11-11-11 Special Offer

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by 3dFoin, Nov 11, 2011.

1. 3dFoin

3dFoin

The offer is over! ^^

Last edited: Nov 12, 2011
  2. 3dFoin

3dFoin

It will vanish soon, enjoy it while you can. ^^

3. pvloon

pvloon

And so I did, this is a amazing offer. That's less than 7$ per model! I was already thinking about buying these someday, so this was a great oppurtunity. These models are uber high quality, animated.... just wow. Thank you!

4. 3dFoin

3dFoin

Thanks for your compliments P v loon ^^ A special day like this deserves something really special we think :D

5. Yippie

Yippie

Now this is super cool! But I already have 3/4 of these models >_<

6. 3dFoin

3dFoin

We also have plans for VIP customers who have been buying a lot models from us ^^ Part of it is: VIPs will get the next coming model for free (which will be release very soon, about next 24 hours) :D Yayyyy