Search Unity

3d Maya animator to tweak existing animations

Discussion in 'Commercial: Job Offering' started by LaneFox, Mar 9, 2021.

1. LaneFox

LaneFox

I need an animator experienced with unity and Maya to modify some animations made which have some translation issues in unity due to odd bone rotations.

It's one .ma file, about 30 animations and most of the problems are on a few specific bones in all of the animations. I believe this is simply a matter of removing the rotation on these bones which unity does not acknowledge... which leads to normal results in Maya and weird results for the import in unity. I reported a Bug on this since the animator couldn't resolve it and the unity team was able to fix it with motion builder. The animations are otherwise good.

Get in touch here via DM or on discord. Lanefox#5093

Please provide examples of technical competence in both Maya and Unity. This is a pretty straightforward issue that essentially is removing axis' rotation values on specific bones in one file. Please do not ask for skype info or send random files like PDFs to me. If you have a reel it should be properly hosted on the web - although a reel isn't really necessary for this work as the problem is technical and not aesthetic.

References:

Last edited: Mar 9, 2021