Search Unity

3D Game Kit Crash

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by BJP19, Nov 25, 2018.

1. BJP19

BJP19

Hi. When I continued to work on the 3D Game Kit today, Unity crashed and restarted my computer about two times. In the first time, I was trying to drag an object into the scene, and then Unity crashed and restarted my computer. Then, every time now I need to save after each part I do in order to prevent it from having unsaved changes in the project. In the second time, I tried to move around the scene and then Unity crashed again. I do not know why Unity continues to crash and restart my computer. I have Version 2018.1.0f2 (54bit) and I am running Unity from Windows 10 (HP laptop). I even have enough storage on my laptop. Is there a way to prevent Unity from crashing again?

ciavyn likes this.
  2. ciavyn

ciavyn

Does somebody have an answer to this? I'm having all sorts of issues trying to open the demos in Unity--I've tried three different versions of Unity on two different computers. Clearly, there's some sort of issue going on. Help?

3. shreyanshanchlia

shreyanshanchlia

3D game kit is a very heavy tool. Make sure you have good specs in your workstation for doing so.
    For 3D game kit, you should have a recommended specs of 16gigs RAM and i7 8th gen with Nvidia gtx 1050 or higher for running at 50 fps min. And make sure to use 3d game kit in a new project. After loading wait for some time so that your computer has enough time to bake the lighting.