Search Unity

Official 3D Game Kit Beta Feedback

Discussion in 'Community Learning & Teaching' started by Aurore, Apr 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aurore

Aurore

Director of Real-Time Learning

3D Game Kit Beta! Get it Here!

In February we released the 2D Game Kit on the Asset Store, we also had a beta version up on the store over the Christmas break to gather your feedback and issues so we could make it better. If you were a part of the OG 2D Game Kit Beta crowd, thank you for your help in making it awesome!

Today we have released the Beta for the 3D version of the Game Kit and we’d like your help in checking it out and tell us what anything whacky going on in the project.

Please note this project is intended for 2018.1b13 and above!

What do we need from you?

We’re planning on launching this in a few weeks and we’d like some more testers to see if gameplay is working and to catch any edge cases that might occur while building some levels.

Before playing:

Depending on your hardware you may need to change Unity’s Quality settings which will enable the example game’s performance to improve, to do this got to;

• Edit > Project Settings > Quality

The default is set to Fantastic to change this;

• Click on the word Fastest to change the project to the lowest quality

Try different settings for the best quality setting for you.

What to include in feedback and bugs:

Please include:

• Your machine’s specs at the top of your posts!

• Version of Unity you’re using

• The name of the scene you are running

• Screenshots or video capture

• A thorough description of the problem and how to reproduce it

• If the issue is related to performance please include information and screenshots of your profiler and machine information.

Known Issues!

We have a number of known issues at the moment that we’re working to resolve before release;

Once the project is imported please close the editor and re-open the project. This will initialise the Package Manager and clear errors in the project.

• Performance issues on all levels of hardware on the example project
      • Long import times
      • If you experience this please still report them with the information listed above.
      • Long import time
      • Level02 has the most difficulties.
      • Creating new scenes and creating something new with the kit should have no issues

• Crashes:
      • The project may crash the editor and then you will not be able to open it again. If this happens please either delete the Library folder and re-open the project. Or, open the project in Beta 2018.12, close and re-open in 2018.13.
    • Audio
      • Unmixed

• Missing sounds

• Missing Music

• Unfinished sounds

• Gameplay
      • Chompers (little pink dudes) get stuck or run on the spot

• Destructible boxes physics can launch into the sky by jumping on them

• Destructible boxes can spin off into the distance if placed on a moving platform and the platform reaches the end of its path

• Level02 has uneven terrain, have to jump to progress in parts

• Can escape Level02 by jumping on plants and just run around on the outside of the level

• Other
      • Some floating pillars in Level02

And some additional information if you’re new to this type of project :)

What is a Gamekit?

A project designed in such a way so that gameplay, art and puzzles can be created without using code in Unity. This project is perfect to get more familiar with Unity whether you’re an artist, designer or even just starting your game development journey.

Within the Kit you will find a collection of gameplay elements, tools and systems that can be hooked up without code. We’ve also created a small game example using this system.

What is it for?

We’re trying to provide beginners and non-coders more agency in the Editor, while hopefully allowing them to get more familiar with how Unity works. If you have not checked out the 2D Game Kit you can download it here.

Thank you so much for trying it out and we’re excited to see what you do with it.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2018
    MaxJDET, chelnok, WillNode and 15 others like this.
  2. Quadropups

Quadropups

This looks really amazing!
    One question though, will I be able to update a project that is using beta version of the kit with official releases (1.0 and on) or I'll have to create a new project and import everything again?
    Also any estimate official release date?

Last edited: Apr 6, 2018
  3. Mathew_W

Mathew_W

So I have been playing around on it and it is exactly what I was looking for the other day as a learning resource.

The issue I have with it tho, and it's noted, is the performance is horrible. You can be looking at a rock wall and as long as you are facing the direction of the rest of the level your performance sinks to unplayable levels. I have not used Unity in a few years so I do not know the direct cause or fix of this so if anyone has any suggestions on where to start or what to fix it would be appreciated. Yes I know turning it down in the quality can make it run better but assuming you want this to run well on fantastic, and it should on my machine, what is the solution.

Hopefully this will get fixed for the final release =)

4. Aurore

Aurore

Director of Real-Time Learning

You say it should run on fantastic on your machine, what are your specs?

5. konsic

konsic

Which SRP does the kit use ?

6. andybak

andybak

How do your strategy for the game kits mesh with your plans for the Playground Project? https://github.com/UnityTechnologies/PlaygroundProject/

They both seem pedagogical in nature. I've actually been considering extending the Playground philosophy to 3D and VR but now the gamekits are out they obviously seem like a better starting point.

My main interest is in creating a workflow to allow non-developers a route in to VR content creation. I think it should be aimed at:

1. People who won't ever want to learn programming but might want to use this as a basis to learn the other aspects of 3D development without needing a programmer on hand.
    2. People who are wary of programming but might make the transition if there were a smooth learning path

Mushuru likes this.
  7. R1PFake

R1PFake

There is no .sln solution for visual studio or am i missing something, because i have never used Unity 2018 before (i only downloaded it for this kit, otherwise im using 2017).

Normally i just double click on a c# file and it opens the solution in visual studio, but in this project when i double click on a c# file it opens visual studio and i get a error message, that the .sln file doesn't exist, do i have to change something for Unity 2018?

quiroga87 likes this.
  8. OfficialAshez

OfficialAshez

Is it ok to use materials & scripts & physics & models for my own benefit?

9. Reanimate_L

Reanimate_L

Oooh this is cool, gonna try it out right away.

10. Gametyme

Gametyme

I noticed a problem when the character is standing on a box. The box seems to jiggle.

11. PhilSA

PhilSA

The "FireFlies" particle systems in Level02 are absolutely destroying my performance. When I remove them everything is fine

12. overthere

overthere

A heads up that the 2018.1.0b13 isn't showing as an option in Unity hub yet but you can get it direct from website.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2018
  13. Reanimate_L

Reanimate_L

upload_2018-4-8_16-51-34.png
    @Aurore Okay what kind of black magic is this? since when transparent object in unity receive shadow?
    Edit : No, wait this is custom shadow. I need to digest this water (shaders)

Alverik likes this.
  14. Reanimate_L

Reanimate_L

@Aurore
    Can i just put the report here?

i7-6700 3.40
    RAM 16GB
    GTX 1070

Unity 2018.0b13
    General[Happened in all Level]
    • No Save/Load Game? game always starting from the beginning when i press start
    • No Leg IK for the MainChar?
    • It seems everything that triggered for the first time (FX,Event, Particle) causing a massive spike. For example the crystal in Level01, any first crystal that i've triggered it freeze the game for couple ms. And the next crystal triggered just fine.
    Level01
    upload_2018-4-8_17-4-32.png

The first PressurePad in level01 can be triggered multiple time, even when it is already active.
    it keep playing the sound effect and popping up the dialog box.
    Edit : it seems this is also happening with all pressure pad
    upload_2018-4-8_17-42-5.png
    Standing here, you can hear the Bos Footstep.

Level02
    Occlusion Culling Broken?
    upload_2018-4-8_17-19-49.png
    it seems occlusion culling are incorrect in level02,
    in the beginning of level02 rotate the view to right side, the performance will degrade a lot due all the object behind this cliff are apparently not occluded

Just like @PhilSA reported, fireflies also degrade the performance a lot

Last edited: Apr 8, 2018
    cirocontinisio likes this.
  15. overthere

overthere

1800X , GTX970, 16GB RAM, Sata SSD's (Unity / project on different drives)
    2018.1.0b13

Project Import time: 22mins

Fantastic quality setting:
    Also saw the in editor spikes when items first triggered, but that didn't apply on following throughs in editor

16. Vagabond_

Vagabond_

Hi, overall really impressed. All models and surfaces look amazing. Like the crystal pretty much and all the stones. Vegetation is simply awesome and characters as well - really cool animations.
    Well all feels really, pretty nice.

The project did import for around 30-40 minutes.

Tested on AMD FX6100 - 6 core 3.3GHz, 8 GB Ram, GTX 750Ti - 2GB Ram. Tested on 720p resolution.
    Unity 2018.1 b13

Issues:

* i couldn't get it to build - "FilterLOD" script seems to be out of Editor folder - throws an error when trying to build:
    Assets/Scripts/FilterLOD.cs(5,19): error CS0234: The type or namespace name `SceneManagement' does not exist in the namespace `UnityEditor'. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    * I saw an issue with some transparent objects ( in level 2) - they were not fully transparent ( can't find them now ).
    * there are some colliders on places that they do not seem to be needed
    * biggest issue however - it is not performant enough. For what's visible on screen it does not feel well. Comparing with other engines and what i can put in a scene and it feels much smoother.
    - NOTE : lowering quality settings does not help much. Can't decide if it is CPU bounded or GPU bounded project. Seems to require more GPU power as the FPS is lower with 2000 drawcalls and with 10000 drawcalls. Not sure if the engine is capable of that much or the project needs optimization ( guess so )

But however it is really really nice quality project, and it is a great learning resource !

P.S. i manged to build the project now by moving the "FilterLOD" script into an Editor folder and it actually feels so much smoother now even with that hardware .
    P.S. 2 - actually only at the lowest quality i can get some smooth frame rate at lower resolution with this hardware

Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
    ym7596 likes this.
  17. Vagabond_

Vagabond_

Found another issue - when playing at lower quality settings, the door that need to be opened by finding the 3 crystals in Level 1, is culled by the LOD system and you can see what's behind.

upload_2018-4-9_13-59-49.png

konsic likes this.
  18. Vagabond_

Vagabond_

Hi again !
    One thing, i just decided to test under DX12 to see it there is any improvements in framerate but i am getting some "UnityException: FindKernel failed" errors related to the Post Processing Stack:
    * MultiScaleVO.cs and
    * PostProcessLayer.cs

I understand that DX12 is in preview and not yet supported but will be great if you talk to engineers if they can have a look at this so we can test it in DX12 as well !

Thanks !

19. JacekMackiewicz

JacekMackiewicz

Unity Technologies

Hey everyone!

Thank you for enthusiastically jumping into the beta and helping us not only find, but also document the issues! We're working hard on the full release and to fix as many of these bugs as possible! :)

We are having a close look at performance and at any reasonable solutions to maximise framerates whilst keeping the project looking great and fitting within our standards - so don't you worry, performance will increase with the "full" release.

Hey Quadropups,

You will have to create a new project and import everything again for the full version.

Hey Konsic,
    The 3D Game Kit doesn't use any SRP - Just the regular pipeline.

Hi Andybak,

The Playground Project is mostly aimed at children, whereas the Game Kits tackle beginners of any age group.

Heya R1PFake,

While installing Unity 2018.1 the installation process should offer you several choices of additional bits to install - one of them is Visual Studio. Try re-installing Unity and make sure you tick Visual Studio in the installer :)

Hi OfficialAshez,

Could you specify what you mean when you say for your own benefit?

20. Vagabond_

Vagabond_

I will let "OfficialAshez" to answer this, but i will guess that the question is "are we allowed" to use the assets in our own projects. I would really like to use ( if possible ) a couple of them ( like the crystal and a couple of the stone objects, because they look really nice ). So in case i am wrong with translating the question, could you please be kind and tell us under what license the project will be released !?

I would like to use the crystal very much :)

Thank You !

21. Reanimate_L

Reanimate_L

@JacekPapaPolski i found a water ripple script on the project but didn't see any ripple effect on any water, what is this for actually?
    Also is it a good idea doing blur with grabpass actually? (Pure Curiousity)

Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
  22. Leafall

Leafall

I've seen a demo and it looks great! Can't wait to try it

23. Vagabond_

Vagabond_

Got a few more:

* The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object 'Staff_Light_Fog') is missing!
    * Dropship is not marked as Read/Write and i got an error that LOD3 Mesh can not be used as a mesh collider. But got this error at some point and not in the beginning, and after that error i couldn't get into the ship !

24. Vagabond_

Vagabond_

A wall ( WallLong02_LOD00 (1) ) is missing a collider:

upload_2018-4-9_20-18-9.png

25. S_Winx

S_Winx

Sorry, but it's not. For beginners (like me), the prototype is a good reason not to use Unity. Too large and too unoptimized to even try to begin to learn from it.
    ~1,5 hours import project, about 15 minutes before the game starts from the editor, 0.1-12fps in first level... wtf? 60 mb textures 4k in .tiff? But after all, on 4k jpeg textures you can distinguish the pores of the skin and they take up to 5 times less space ... I do not know, maybe I'm just a lamer and do not understand anything.
    Alt+F4, Shift+Del. Thanks, but for now even Witcher 3 or MEA look much more workable on my hardware (and of course much more interesting). i5-2.3, 4Gb DDR3, GF 540 1Gb, W8.1x64. I'm sad.

clausarberg and MadRobotLab like this.
  26. pushingpandas

pushingpandas

It there an installation guide? I downloaded asset, meshtext, cinemachine und post process but cant run game. Iam getting

Assets/Cinemachine/PostFX/CinemachinePostProcessing.cs(15,29): error CS0234: The type or namespace name `PostProcessing' does not exist in the namespace `UnityEngine.Rendering'. Are you missing an assembly reference?

Prarabdh likes this.
  27. hippocoder

hippocoder

Digital Ape

Restart Unity if there are errors on a fresh project + import. This is because the dependencies aren't there yet, but unity will sort that when you restart due to manifest.

TLDR: error = restart

28. OfficialAshez

OfficialAshez

For my own games to being published.

29. JacekMackiewicz

JacekMackiewicz

Unity Technologies

Hey Vagabond!
    First thanks for your continued documentation of issues you find!
    As for your and OfficialAshez's question - you can use our assets in your own projects and publish them! As long as you're not just straight up uploading our project or Assets as your own, using some assets or code from our projects in your own is fine.

Hi Reanimate_L,

At the moment the project folder is full of assets we might not end up using so it's possible you'll see some things in the beta that won't be in the full release! WaterRipple might be one of those - especially since the script doesn't actually produce a water ripple effect, but rather just animates it by moving the material.
    As for the Blur question I can't really answer it sorry!

Hey S_Winx,

Thanks for posting your stats - we're working on optimization for the full release! For a temporary fix try lowering the quality in the Quality Settings (Edit -> Project Settings -> Quality) Much like with the 2D Game Kit the actual "Game" part serves mostly as a representation of what can be achieved using the systems we developed. The kit itself won't run into similar performance issues and will be uploaded with a complete guide on how to set up and create your own levels and games.

30. konsic

konsic

Could you separate asset library from scripts ?
    I would like to learn how did you make script for opening the door and try to make with my own.
    But I don't want to download 4GB of files just for the script.

31. soytestli

soytestli

Did i need import meshtext, cinemachine and post process??? Why the error still appear after i import these package?

32. JacekMackiewicz

JacekMackiewicz

Unity Technologies

Hey Konsic!

When importing into an empty project from the asset store you can select which assets you'd like to import. Feel free to just select the scripts! The Project Folder is currently quite messy during the beta but it will be neatly organised upon release much like the 2D Game Kit to make this process easier.

Hi Soytestli,

Currently I would recommend not downloading/importing any of these packages. Opening a brand new Unity project in b13 and downloading the 3DGK from the asset store will cause a script to run which will check for packages and download them by itself. Occasionally this process requires closing and re-opening the editor but it should work just fine!

konsic likes this.
  33. UnityGuillaume

UnityGuillaume

Unity Technologies

It depends. GrabPass got a bad rep but it's not bad per-se. The problem with GrabPass is that it can easily be misused, as every shader that get a grab pass without a name specified will create a new step in the rendering process to get a copy of the screen content which can break optimisations & create non-trivial additional cost

So if it's used after all the scene is rendered (e.g. for effect to blur the screen when the pause is active etc..) it's fine. If you use it to do blurring on every building windows in your game, that will create a lot of extra work.

In general, try to share grab passes as much as you can, using the named variant (
    GrabPass { "TextureName" }
    ) and sample the TextureName sampler in your shader. There even if ALL your windows use that shader with a grab pass, the screen content will be grabbed only the 1st time.

Note that you can reuse that grabpass in other shaders, as long as the texture name is the same, only the very first object asking for the grabpass with that name will actually grab the screen content.

If you start doing more complex effect, it is however usually better to use a render target with maybe another camera as you can then do special optimization like cull object from some layers, change the cull distance, disable some effect etc...

Yes the shadow gathering shader for directional light shadow map was overridden. You can see that in Edit > project Settings > Graphics and under the Tiers settings there is a Built-in Shader Settings category. The Screen Space Shadows is set to "custom shader".

This shader is used in deferred to create a screen space shadow mask, using the depth buffer to check if a pixel is visible from the light using the shadow map.

The custom version is a copy of the built-in one (that can be found in the buil-in shader package) with an additional texture binded called _WaterDepthMap which is a depth buffer of the water surface. (done by the script CaptureDepthTexture.cs)

It then do the same step than for the normal shadowmapping but using the water depth and write the resulting shadow in the blue channel of the shadowmap. So the shadow map then have the shadow for the opaque geometry in the red channel as usual, and the shadow for the water geometry in the blue channel.

The custom shader used on the water then sample the shadowmap blue channel and use the value there to shadow the water surface (which allow to keep both shadow above and under the water).

neoshaman and Reanimate_L like this.
  34. Reanimate_L

Reanimate_L

35. UnityGuillaume

UnityGuillaume

Unity Technologies

It would, just need to get a depth map of your particle (left as an exercise to the reader :p). Note that this will only work in deferred and for directional light, other light will have different way of doing their shadowing (and of course deferred/forward do it differently too). To avoid crowding that feedback topic with this discussion, feel free to create a new topic in the appropriate place if you hit problem when trying to adapt that to your project!

hippocoder and Reanimate_L like this.
  36. Ignatios

Ignatios

Are we allowed to use the fundamentals of this to create our own game? Basically, using our own assets to create the world, etc, etc but using the code persae to create a game?

37. soytestli

soytestli

Got it, Thank you.

38. simonwittber

simonwittber

Sure, but you don't have the source code for Witcher 3 or MEA, so you won't learn much about game dev from them.

4K Tiff texture allow the layers in a texture to be preserved, so an artist can take them and modify them. Jpg format will not preserve the layers, making them much less useful for artists.

Also, a video card / cpu that is 7 years old will not serve you well for modern game development. If you want to explore modern technology and development you are going to need something more recent. Game development is usually much more demanding on hardware than the product of game development, games.

WillNode, valonsoft and overthere like this.
  39. hippocoder

hippocoder

Digital Ape

Going to take quite a bit of optimisation from Unity. Unlike Adam this is realtime, so performance is going to be judged. You could use this to record the lack of optimisation in it today (it looks like it's thrown together by new developers with no strategy or experience in terms of optimisations at the moment) and then blog about how you optimised it.

Yes totally understand. But others probably won't so I gently suggest adjusting the expectations of users. Hence a little more incentive, perhaps for Unity to blog a little about optimisation strategies. At some point, people are going to use your scripts and then build with similar un-optimised strategies because that is what this content is teaching, not just the scripts even if unintentional.

Sorry to be a pain etc, just pointing out what I think people will expect from it.

marcV2g and Gametyme like this.
  40. simonwittber

simonwittber

FWIW, I'm getting 60fps on my 2016 MacBook Pro.

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by "lack of optimisation", but I'll take a guess. The profiler tells me that the vast majority of time in this project is spent in Cinemachine code and in Camera.Render - this is not surprising, considering the amount of content in the levels, and the interesting stuff like shadows on transparent objects, billions of particle systems... and lots of animated shaders. Therefore, you will get very little performance from optimising any of the C# code (unless you wish to take apart and optimise Cinemachine, which is it's own discrete package?). To see this, just change your editor quality settings to 'Fastest'. My fps doubles on this setting.

To get more performance, you will need to reduce the quality to match your target device, which probably should not be a mobile device! Eg, Modify the per-layer culling distances (on each camera), spend (a lot of) time tuning the occlusion culling, disable the realtime water reflection, remove post-processing effects, remove the skybox camera etc.

hippocoder likes this.
  41. hippocoder

hippocoder

Digital Ape

I'm happy that it runs well on your laptop though, must mean Unity has done a lot of decent work over time to combat wasteful workflows at the engine level. The fact remains though it is under performing by a long shot with absurd draw call counts and a lot of places for optimisation.

Again I understand it's about the components. I gave my feedback which will not change, that people might need to have it made a bit more clear that the components are the star, even though the art is rather lovely.

42. simonwittber

simonwittber

I think I misunderstood your first comment to suggest that code optimisation would improve the performance of the project.

Personally, I would not say this project is all about the components. They are simple and functional, and illustrate some simple techniques for using Unity to make gameplay development designer friendly. Yes, it is a very pretty project, it can even hold up to scrutiny at 4k resolution, and you're going to need absurd draw calls, shader passes etc to achieve that. I would argue that the art is a big step up from previous projects. There is a lot of low poly content and tutorials out there, it's nice to see something that stretches hardware capabilities.

There is a class of developer, usually more art oriented, that worries about how great things look first, then they consider performance. It's all relative. I remember fretting over 10 draw calls on my first iOS project. The next day one of my students trashed Unity because he couldn't use full res shadow mapping across his entire game world... in one camera view. I think that this project caters more to that type of dev.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2018
    marcV2g likes this.
  43. UnityGuillaume

UnityGuillaume

Unity Technologies

it's totally the kind of feedback that thread is here for, so please, be a pain as much as you like! :D

The biggest problem here is that in editor performance will always be a non negligible order of magnitude smaller than a built player one, because the editor keep data & don't apply some optimisation a built player would, because you need to be able to change/inspect everything at any time (batching, occlusion culling, animator, physic etc.. all have non negligeable overhead in editor they don't have in built player).

And the project being an editor-based project (since we want people to do stuff in editor to get agency with using it) we have to content with that as the same time as making it look nice.

TL;DR We indeed still have some optimisations to do, but for the quality of content put out, there is a hard limit to how fast we can make it in editor because the editor can't optimise as much as a player

Now I've worked at a couple of game studio on AAA in different engines, and this is a reality of any project on any engine when you reach a certain level of 3D fidelityl. So I think it's important to convey to people looking at making such game. The question is how to?

So if you think of UX/pipeline/way of presenting thing that could help make that clearer to users, please do post and share your opinions/ideas.

neoshaman and hippocoder like this.
  44. Reanimate_L

Reanimate_L

Actually it would be great if you guys can try to optimize as much as you can, so take your time or do it as an update/patch, as long as the player/executable are very optimize this project can be a standard or an example of what you can achieve with unity (let's not forget book of the dead, but let's not going of topic) especially when the example are comes from unity itself.

45. pushingpandas

pushingpandas

any idea whats now wrong? C:/ProgramData/Unity/cache/packages/packages.unity.com/com.unity.textmeshpro@1.2.2/Scripts/Runtime/TMP_Text.cs(4864,64): error CS0121: The call is ambiguous between the following methods or properties: `TMPro.TMPro_ExtensionMethods.Multiply(this UnityEngine.Color32, UnityEngine.Color32)' and `TMPro.TMPro_ExtensionMethods.Multiply(this UnityEngine.Color32, UnityEngine.Color32)'

pedro-jams likes this.
  46. Hafazeh

Hafazeh

The Real MVP.

47. lambofett

lambofett

Hey everyone.
    I pulled in all the packages needed to fix the initial compile errors..tho im getting this now. Anyone get anything similar when they decompressed the package?

Assets/Scripts/Game/Helpers/CameraSettings.cs(81,38): error CS1061: Type `Cinemachine.AxisState' does not contain a definition for `m_InvertInput' and no extension method `m_InvertInput' of type `Cinemachine.AxisState' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

olivoil likes this.
  48. Vagabond_

Vagabond_

Hi, you do not need to download any packages. To fix the initial errors simply restart the editor after you import the project and then all errors are fixed !

49. NineteenSeventeenStudios

NineteenSeventeenStudios

Here are the warning messages I'm getting after importing and reloading the project:

• [Auto Package] : Checking if required package are included
      UnityEngine.Debug:Log(Object)
      PackageChecker:CheckPackage() (at Assets/Scripts/Editor/PackageManagerAssembly/PackageManagerChecker.cs:26)
      UnityEditor.EditorAssemblies: ProcessInitializeOnLoadAttributes()
    • Assets/Scripts/Editor/StandardParticlesShaderGUI.cs(116,9): warning CS0612: `UnityEditor.ColorPickerHDRConfig' is obsolete
    • Assets/Scripts/Editor/StandardParticlesShaderGUI.cs(410,30): warning CS0618: `UnityEditor.MaterialEditor.TexturePropertyWithHDRColor(UnityEngine.GUIContent, UnityEditor.MaterialProperty, UnityEditor.MaterialProperty, UnityEditor.ColorPickerHDRConfig, bool)' is obsolete: `Use TexturePropertyWithHDRColor(GUIContent label, MaterialProperty textureProp, MaterialProperty colorProperty, bool showAlpha)'
    • Assets/Scripts/Editor/StandardParticlesShaderGUI.cs(436,34): warning CS0618: `UnityEditor.MaterialEditor.TexturePropertyWithHDRColor(UnityEngine.GUIContent, UnityEditor.MaterialProperty, UnityEditor.MaterialProperty, UnityEditor.ColorPickerHDRConfig, bool)' is obsolete: `Use TexturePropertyWithHDRColor(GUIContent label, MaterialProperty textureProp, MaterialProperty colorProperty, bool showAlpha)'
    • Assets/Scripts/Editor/StandardParticlesShaderGUI.cs(116,59): warning CS0612: `UnityEditor.ColorPickerHDRConfig' is obsolete
    • Assets/BugTrackerPlugin/Editor/Backends/GithubBugReportBackend.cs(355,27): warning CS0649: Field `BugReporter.GithubBugReportBackend.GithubIssueData.url' is never assigned to, and will always have its default value `null'
    • Assets/BugTrackerPlugin/Editor/Backends/GitlabBugReporterBackend.cs(465,27): warning CS0649: Field `BugReporter.GitlabImageUploader.GitlabUploadResponse.url' is never assigned to, and will always have its default value `null'
    • Assets/BugTrackerPlugin/Editor/Backends/ImageUpload/ImgurUploader.cs(76,27): warning CS0649: Field `BugReporter.ImgurUploader.ImgurUploadResponse.link' is never assigned to, and will always have its default value `null'
    • Assets/BugTrackerPlugin/Editor/Backends/ImageUpload/ImgurUploader.cs(83,22): warning CS0649: Field `BugReporter.ImgurUploader.DataWrapper<T>.data' is never assigned to, and will always have its default value
      Assets/BugTrackerPlugin/Editor/BugTrackerWindow.cs(18,21): warning CS0414: The private field `BugTrackerWindow.scrollPosition' is assigned but its value is never used

Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
  50. lambofett

lambofett

- Thanks man.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.