Search Unity

3D Focus Support Page

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by 3DFocusSupport, Jun 16, 2016.

1. 3DFocusSupport

3DFocusSupport

Hello and welcome to the 3D Focus Support page. This page is used to query, report issues or simply comment on the artwork and development of all 3D Focus digital content.

Content is currently being reviewed and we will provide a link to these assets when they go live in the Unity Asset Store. Stay tuned fore more updates!

Update:
    Link for the asset package can be found here: https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/65208

Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
  2. theANMATOR2b

theANMATOR2b

Do you currently have content in the store (links)?
    I couldn't find any.

3. Leslie-Young

Leslie-Young

You might want to add some screenshots and videos at least. There is basically nothing telling me what exactly I would get from the pack. Referring to this https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/65208

Have a look at some other publishers' products to see what to do.

4. 3DFocusSupport

3DFocusSupport

Thanks for the feedback!

As a first time publisher, I'm new to the process but will hope to improve both the page and it's assets over time. Keep posted!

5. 3DFocusSupport

3DFocusSupport

Island Oasis version 1.1 is now live!

Here is what's new and what has changed in the latest version of the Island Oasis package.

Island Oasis Version1.1 Changelog:

-The Island Oasis package has now been formatted to work with previous versions of Unity, from Unity 5.1 and onward.
    -A scrolling normal script and prefab has been added to animate the ocean (water) surface.
    -New night scene has been added to the project, giving a new look at the beach during night time.
    -Terrain height and ocean level has been modified.
    -The light emanating from the Tiki Torch prefab has been slightly modified.

-Several prefabs and mesh have been added, including:
    + Red plastic cups.
    + Folding beach chairs.
    + Folding table stands.
    + Coconuts.
    + Clothe lines, with interchangable apparel.
    + Flip flops/Sandals.

As always, we're looking to improve and add to the existing Island Oasis package, so if you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can do that, feel free to post them here!

Last edited: Aug 8, 2016
  6. 3DFocusSupport

3DFocusSupport

Hey there folks, I'am proud to announce that the Island Oasis package version 1.2 is now live! Below is the list of changes that can be found in this new and exciting update.

Island Oasis Version1.2 Changelog:

-The "Example_Scene" and "Example_Scene_Night" scenes have been merged into the same scene thanks to the new "Daylight System" in the map. This system transitions from night to day automatically, with many user adjustable settings to choose from such as ambient light color, intensity and even the speed at which the system transitions.
    -The new "Ocean Water" system has been implemented, allowing for a more realstic tidal movement with the water. More to come, as this and the "Daylight System" systems will be ever-evolving features.
    - Ambient background audio has been added to the scene.
    -The Terrain height has been slightly modified.
    - Modular hut building assets have been added to the package. These assets allow the user to modularlly build the island huts, in any design they feel fit.

- The following mesh and/or textures have been modified:
    + Folding Chair
    + Island Hut Small
    + Island Hut Medium
    + Dock

- The following mesh and/or prefabs have been added:
    + Sand Castle Toys (bucket, shovel & sand castle).
    + Modular Hut Building Assets (includes one example prefab).

7. 3DFocusSupport

3DFocusSupport

Happy New Year folks! I've updated the Island Oasis asset package with several new assets, an updated example scene and a few bug fixes and enhancements. Included with this updated is a major overhaul of the "Daylight System" found in the asset package, and with this major update comes with it a new list price, which you can see in the store page. Please see below for the full list of updates.

Island Oasis Version1.3 Changelog:

- The "Cycle Speed" of the "Daylight System" has been corrected to account for ranges below 0.5 or "50%" speed.
    - The Color Space for the "Example_Scene" has been set to Linear rendering.
    - The "ExampleScene_Night" scene has been removed.
    - The "Daylight System" now affects the Global Fog.
    - The "Daylight System" can now be toggled on or off with the "Simulate Daylight" checkbox.
    - Cloud coverage is now animated in the scene thanks to the "Daylight System" script.
    - The "Color Correction" and "Screen Overlay" scripts found on the main camera are now set to off by default.
    - The newly added Stringed Christmas Lights turn on and off with the lighting of the Tiki Torches.
    - The terrain has been modified extensively and now includes terrain detail mesh.
    - The following mesh and/or textures as well as naming conventions have been modified:
    + Hut (Formely Hut Small)
    + Hut Large (Formely Hut Medium)
    + Dock
    + Pathway
    + Beach Chair
    + Tiki Umbrella
    + Sand Diffuse 2

- The following mesh and/or prefabs have been added:
    + Tiki Bar
    + Stringed Christmas Lights
    + Bench Tables
    + Seashell(s)
    + Palm Tree

8. spikezart

spikezart

Hi there. I have cinema chine camera and main camera within my scene but see that your prefabs need their own camera. Im not sure why this is but was wondering if there is a way to not have an additional camera for these prefabs?