Search Unity

3D Elements not rendering (im desperate)

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by Luke_Fenturi, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Luke_Fenturi

Luke_Fenturi

Hi All,

I have a serious issue that I have no idea how to solve, nor any idea how it happened.

I built the project on the left of the screenshot last night, worked lovely, went home, came back in.

It was pre coffee so I had forgotten I had built it the night before and built it again, the second one is on the right of the screenshot.

The version is EXACTLY the same, no changes have been made to the project other than putting the PC to sleep and coming back the next morning.

I have tried everything, redownloading from collaberate, rolling back to a collaberate version from several days ago, no dice I keep getting this issue where it only renders the default blue background yet the UI elements are fine. I am at a serious loss of what to do can anyone help, this is due to go gold on saturday :( screen.jpg

2. digipaul

digipaul

Maybe your camera culling mask is setup wrong so it doesn't render the layer the meshes are in? Did you try running it in the editor to make sure the meshes are there and the camera and they are all in the correct position?

3. Luke_Fenturi

Luke_Fenturi

It turned out to be a corrupt graphics settings cs in the project folder, how bizare.