Search Unity

3D Cloud System

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by 3dDude, Jan 7, 2011.

1. 3dDude

3dDude

I probably will end up doing this... I am just worried that people will think the script is more complex then it is. It it pretty simple, the only thing I spent a lot of time on was the textures...
    And I still ended up deleted most of them because they did not work well.

Not yet, I may have some sort of prerelease soon, though.

Cheers

2. 3dDude

3dDude

Gee, I was thinking about releasing this soon, but after looking on the Asset store, and seeing loads of amazing cloud systems.. I don't know. :/

3. runner

runner

consumer choice is always good besides some ppl are financially strapped or they are just a plain hobbyist with common sense.

4. pixelsteam

pixelsteam

I agree, I am sure there is a price-point option that will work for people.

5. 3dDude

3dDude

I was looking at the project files not long ago. And tried to make it look good in normal scenes that most games would have.. I did not have the best luck :/
    I am thinking at this point that I will give this project away this christmas. And maybe work on some sort of fantasy attack/spell FX pack.

Cheers

6. -J-

-J-

Bookmarked, going to download when its coming out... or will i have to pay for it? what about copyright and such?

7. creat327

creat327

hi 3ddude, whatever happenned with the project?
    I came back out of curiosity to check the thread. If you need some help coding let us know, if you release the project free I'm sure tons of people here can fix those bugs :)