Search Unity

1. Check out our Unite Austin 2017 YouTube playlist to catch up on what you missed. More videos coming soon.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity 2017.2 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Unity Gear Store is here to help you look great at your next meetup, user group or conference. With all new Unity apparel, stickers and more!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Introducing the Unity Essentials Packs! Find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Unity 2017.3 beta is now available for download.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
The Commercial: Jobs, Commercial: Job Seekers, and Non-Commercial Collaboration. subforums will be closed to new posts beginning on October 31st. Until that time we recommend users cross-post any existing job seeking, hiring, and seeking collaborator threads on Unity Connect.

3D Artist Looking for work

Discussion in 'Non Commercial Collaboration' started by LanceUppercut, Dec 11, 2012.

1. LanceUppercut

LanceUppercut

I have found a project, thanks everyone for the interest.

Hey everyone what's crackin? I have over the last couple of months gotten back into 3D and would be keen to get stuck into making some Unity games. I am new to unity but I have been smashing through tutorials to get up to speed.

I am wanting to work on RPG's or Adventure games but I am open to anything as long as it isn't a modern warfare clone.

If anyone is interested in working together drop me an email: threeheadedfilms AT Gmail DOT com

I have added some pictures below.

This is a WIP, I plan to eventually recreate all of Tarrant from Arcanum this is the very beginnings of it.
    [​IMG]

These are for a Hungry Hippo Movie I am making atm.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

These were for a Trap Door Reboot that unfortunately fell through.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 15, 2012