Search Unity

Looking For Contributor 3D artist looking for Unity Developers for new and potentially amazing game idea

Discussion in 'Non Commercial Collaboration' started by HunterMcQ28, Mar 14, 2021.

1. HunterMcQ28

HunterMcQ28

Hi I'm a 3d artist with a great idea for a game. Here is the synopsis:

Take control of a criminal fresh out of jail and hell-bent on wreaking revenge on those who put him there: the ones they call ‘Superheroes’.
    With the help of a mysterious benefactor known as Mr Black, the player goes through each level/zone, committing crime and causing enough mayhem (via mugging, vandalism, or straight up murder) to get the attention of the resident superhero; each of whom will present a unique boss
    battle.
    The player will have to prepare; gaining intel on each ‘Super’ and obtaining items/weaponry to defeat each hero (ie. Guns, Freeze guns, ‘Kryptonite’, Power Neutralizer)

I'm currently learning how to make a GTA clone as I think that will be the majority of the game, just with challenging boss battles at the end of each level.

I plan to sell this game so any profit gained will be shared with any one who wants to contribute.

Contact me at mmchugh270290@gmail.com if you want to get involved.

Thanks

Michael Mchugh