Search Unity

Looking For Contributor 3D Artist for casual web/mobile games - [Hobby/RevShare]

Discussion in 'Non Commercial Collaboration' started by sampenland, Mar 31, 2023.

1. sampenland

sampenland

Introduction & Summary
    I'm a C# programmer who is fairly new to Unity but understand a lot of the basics. I'm wanting to create small 3D mobile like games which are fun to play but can be created relatively quickly. For example, code in a few prefab and then design many levels. I like the model of being able to play the game for free if you are good but if you die or something, you can purchase a new life with an in-game currency which translates to real-world cash. But I don't want to be like a lot of mobile games and take advantage of the game and remove the feel of immersion with ads or constant cost requirements. This would mainly, at some point, allow us to keep making games. ALTHOUGH, I do not want to implement that kind of model until we see if we can even make fun games together. So the first, possibly 3 games would just be free to play.

I'm also wanting these additional people to turn into friends and we all enjoy the process of making and playing fun games with. :)

What Are You Looking For
    I'm looking for a 3D modeler to help with game design, level design and 3D models and animations.

One big thing is proto-typing, so I'd like you to understand a bit of how important it is to just get something playable fast then revise and improve.

Areas of Expertise, Skills and Past Experiences
    My area of expertise, skills and what-not is 10 years of C# programming experience (my day job) but that is not game related. Also, I'm a ok low-poly modeler in Blender.

Contact

My Discord is:
    tissproper#1735

Conclusion
    I want us to have fun creating games... starting with small level-based-like games and then as we all get closer and quicker at developing maybe branch out into some larger projects.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2023