Search Unity

1. Check out our Unite Austin 2017 YouTube playlist to catch up on what you missed. More videos coming soon.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity 2017.2 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Unity Gear Store is here to help you look great at your next meetup, user group or conference. With all new Unity apparel, stickers and more!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Introducing the Unity Essentials Packs! Find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Unity 2017.3 beta is now available for download.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
The Commercial: Jobs, Commercial: Job Seekers, and Non-Commercial Collaboration. subforums will be closed to new posts beginning on October 31st. Until that time we recommend users cross-post any existing job seeking, hiring, and seeking collaborator threads on Unity Connect.

3D/2D Artist Available NOW - Friendly Rates!

Discussion in 'Commercial: Job Seeking' started by richierich1204, Jan 20, 2017.

1. richierich1204

richierich1204

I Want To Hear About Your Project
    I'm Richard, an industry veteran with over 13 years of experience developing games for 2K Sports, Runt (my company) and others. Any world, character and prop ideas need amazing art assets to come to life, and one of my favorite aspects of the game development process is in actualizing these ideas. A good art asset does more than just look like what it's supposed to...it's prepared for the technical requirements for both development and runtime and constructed to be easy on your platform of choice.

If you are in need of concept art, models, sculpts, textures or animations then please check out our work and then email me at hello@runtworkshop.com so we can discuss your project and see how I can help your game reach its vision and potential!

Work Experience
    • 7 years as a Technical Artist for 2K Sports developing advanced character shaders and lighting rigs as well as Lighting Director on all in-house titles. Also responsible for character models and texturing, Z-Brush head sculpts and environment models.
    • 6 years as Lead Developer for indie studio Runt, with the last year and a half focused on outsourcing. During that time Runt has provided game development solutions to a number of projects.

Personal Qualities
    • Creative - I'll help amplify that special spark in your project.
    • Experienced - Level up and add over a decade of technical art experience.
    • Professional - Your task will be treated with respect and importance.
    • Collaborative - I'm pleasurable to work with and naturally communicative.
    • Engaged - I will be locked in when working on your task providing high efficiency.
    • Thorough - Your deliverables will meet all technical and aesthetic guidelines.
    • Intuitive - When experience fails my problem-solving skills bridge the gap.
    There's probably a cool anacronym for those traits, but you get the idea.

Skills
    • Unity
    • C#
    • HLSL/CG (Shader Authoring)
    • Git
    • Photoshop
    • Maya
    • ZBrush
    • Audacity / Audition
    Gigs
    I'm available for any of the following:
    • Concept Art
    • 3D Modeling
    • 2D Modeling
    • Z-Brush Sculpting
    • Texturing
    • Animation
    • UI Reskinning
    Hardware
    • HTC Vive (VR)
    • Mac/Windows (Desktop)
    • iPhone (Mobile)
    • Android Tablet (Mobile)

Portfolio

Website

Unity Connect

Contacts
    E-mail: hello@runtworkshop.com

Last edited: Sep 28, 2017
  2. richierich1204

richierich1204

Need to flex your vision with some potent art assets? Check out our work and email me today at hello@runtworkshop.com and let's collaborate!