Search Unity

38k ms CPU Usage on exiting play mode!

Discussion in 'VR' started by Brandgage-1, Jun 6, 2019.

1. Brandgage-1

Brandgage-1

Hello!

Currently while using 2018.3.8f1 and Microsoft Mixed Reality Toolkit v2.0.0 RC1 Refresh, I experience a huge lag spike when simply exiting play mode. It is related to the DictationRecognizer.Destroy() method in the EditorLoop. That's as far as I know but hopefully the attached screenshot could give some insight.

I don't believe it's anything that I did on my own since I was able to reproduce in a fresh project using a scene with a cube, plane, and sphere (had used "Add to Scene and Configure...").

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Unity_Wesley

Unity_Wesley

Unity Technologies

Hello,

Can you please file a bug with a min repro project so we can investigate the bug?

Thank you,
    Wesley

3. Brandgage-1

Brandgage-1

4. JasonCostanza

JasonCostanza

Unity Technologies

Yep! Just use the Help menu and in there is a button to report a new issue to us. It should automatically select the folder of the project you're currently running. So when you do this, make sure you have the project you want to send us open in the editor. Then just fill out the details, provide as much info as you can on how to reproduce it with the attached project, and we will take a look.

To help speed up the process, you can reply here with the bug number once you receive it in your email inbox.