Search Unity

360 video gallery in project

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by cineruss, Aug 5, 2019.

1. cineruss

cineruss

I feel like I am so close but am basically stuck I have 3 videos (360 equirectangular) that are assigned to 3 3D plane objects that I am trying to create so that you can click on the thumbnail and the video player begins but goes complete 360 as is the video assigned to the player.

I have created the render texture and assigned this to the skybox panoramic material and have assigned the render texture in the video player to the render texture. I can drag the skybox material I created to the main screen and the video plays but I want it to only play when selecting the thumbnail as show on the pic attached. Anyone have any idea on how this could work? I am attaching a pic but sorry about the resolution on the pic but maybe it will help you see what I am trying to do.

When wearing the headset the user can look around the room but will face the 3 video thumbnail images and click with the pointer or device for the platform selected to actually play. It them goes full 360, playing the video.

JosephStorey04 likes this.
  2. JosephStorey04

JosephStorey04

Did you ever find out how to do this?