Search Unity

1. We want you to join us at GDC this year! We've added new sessions to Unity Central, space is limited so sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Magic Leap’s Lumin SDK Technical Preview for Unity lets you get started creating content for Magic Leap One™. Find more information on our blog!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Unity 2017.3 has arrived! Read about it here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ARCore is out of developer preview! Read about it here.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Tell us about your experience here and you’ll get early access to the 2018 Game Studios report + more goodies.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Be the first to take a peek at upcoming 2D Animation Preview. Drop into the forum and check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice

360 Video Capture

Discussion in '2018.1 Beta' started by wziotto, Mar 13, 2018.

1. wziotto

Sep 22, 2017
    hi guys i have a question about the new 360 capture XR, i follow the steps to make a micro movie using it, but when my charactes are moving fast(Running) Their heads make a weird movement,the error dont show up in the Game View,
    360 Video

Game View

any suggestions
  2. LeonhardP

Unity Technologies

Jul 4, 2016
    Hi wziotto,
    Could you please submit a bug report with a minimal reproduction project and reply in here with the case #? You can find more information about how to prepare minimal reproduction projects and proper bug reports here:
  3. gmdaniel3D

Sep 29, 2016
    Hola wziotto,

Can you show your configuration of how you got that video360? ... I followed the steps of the Unity tutorial, use the script that is in your manual, but when you render it does it wrong, it has a very strange lighting.

I attach an image of the settings of the render texture and the record.

Attached Files: