Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice

360 degree view

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by Bennie, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Bennie

Bennie

Hello together, right away...sorry for my imperfect english , i still hope you will understand my current problem.

i experimented now a while with the multiplayer, and have static camera positions on my map (10 overall, every camera has a 36 degree angle). On every camera i placed the "Network Start Position" and "Network Identity" script. They join the game in the right order...but what i can´t fix yet are moving objects. It´s all in 3D. When my object spawns and leaves the angle of the first camera..it should appear in the second screen which it does...but not "synced"..the object moves on his own btw...via waypoints.
    Can anyone tell me what scripts i have to put on moving 3D objects, so that every client knows where they are? Or did i forgot someone else to add?

Greetings Benny