Search Unity

Feedback [3.2.0] Review: Bugs and Regressions.

Discussion in 'Unity Hub' started by Deleted User, Jul 1, 2022.

1. Deleted User

Deleted User

Oh, boy .. from where should I start? A lot has to be covered in this release ..

I shall refer to the Release Notes first, and start gradually from there.

We have a train to ride! No time to waste!

All Aboard!!

> Visual Studio:
    • Previously, Visual Studio appeared as uninstalled, even if it had been, when you attempted to install a different Editor version. This has been fixed.
    1. No, it hasn't. I have Visual Studio Community 2022 installed, and when trying to install Unity 2022.2.0a17, check this out:

Installed.
    Screenshot 2022-07-01 051518.png

Hub:
    Screenshot 2022-07-01 051727.png

- Let's go to the next station, shall we?

> Windows:
    • Those on Windows reported that the ‘hovering state’ was not displayed when you hovered over the minimize, maximize, and close buttons. This has been fixed.
    1. Nope, it also hasn't .. kinda. Look: When you launch Unity Hub and hover over those buttons immediately -without clicking them beforehand-, they will highlight. However, if you close Unity Hub and then re-launch it, highlighting will not work. Take a look, dear passenger:

GIF.gif

- We have reached our first station stop, and going to the next .. keep the ride to see more interesting stuff!

Question of the year:
    • What's the point of expand/collapse buttons when they don't work? were they just made for decorations?

My Video.gif

- Our final destination's ahead! Oh, boy, can't wait for it!

> Sherlock: What happened in: 9 May, 2022, dear Watson?

> Watson: Unity 2022.1.0 was released! The very first version of 2022 tech stream verified! So, what's the deal?

> Sherlock: I think Unity Hub has proved us that time-traveling to the past is possible! Take a look, dear Watson:
    Screenshot 2022-07-01 055239.png

<<< And now, folks, it's time to say good night. We sincerely appreciate your patronage and hope we've succeeded in bringing you an enjoyable evening of entertainment! Please, drive home carefully and come back again soon. Good night! >>>

Mr-Fierce likes this.
  2. MiTschMR

MiTschMR

Amusingly well written, thanks for sharing!

Deleted User likes this.