Search Unity

Looking For Project 2nd pixel artist looking for group

Discussion in 'Non Commercial Collaboration' started by killerpixeel, Jul 11, 2021.

1. killerpixeel

killerpixeel

Hello, names KillerPixeel. I'm looking to join a group who's in the more early stages of a project. I was recently working on my own game "SoulCry" but without having experience in scripting I'm kinda fed up trying to get things to work properly. I haven't completely given up on the game but for now I figure maybe working on a game with a group might be a nice change of pace and me move forward with mine in the future.

What I'm looking for:

To join a project that is either looking to do a graphic overhaul on their game or is in the early stages of game creation graphically (I don't want to join something that doesn't have a concept or is too up in the air and feels like it's not going anywhere any time soon).

Has a team started. I want to get a sense of community on the game making side of things.

A project that looks fun. If it's a boring hero saves the world because he's the hero cliché, I'll probably pass. I love JRPG and animes and would like work to on something that has life to it and is not as flat as a paper. Also I don't mind if its quirky or weird. Sometimes those are the best type of games.

A team that has a capable scripter! One of the reasons I'm trying this is because, as I stated, I'm tired of trying to fix bugs and code. I love creating sprites and such and find it extremely disappointing to have animations I worked hard on not work properly due to code issues.

Lastly, a team that is serious about their game. I would hate to work on a project only to find out in a month or two that everyone is giving up on it. I really would like to find a team that is looking to eventually go on steam (It would be informative to learn how the process goes if I ever get back to work on "SoulCry".

Sorry for the ramblings but working on a project takes a lot of time and I want to make sure it's the right fit.

So with all that out of the way, What can I offer:

Character Design/Sprite Design
    Animations
    Logos
    Tileset/parallaxing
    Hud/window design
    Basically most any 2d graphic work

I also can:

Help with writing/concept creation
    General project brainstorming

Examples of my Work

So if this sounds like a good fit for you and your group, I hope to hear from you. :}

Attached Files:

ShadowV4st and SoulshardsRPG like this.